Just a reminder

Robin Williams was in a music video that implored people "Don't Worry, Be Happy" Where he dances and prances just like the affable goofball we would come to know him as in later years.
…and he saw fit to bring his tortured and fragile, yet extraordinary existence to an abrupt end at his own hand by way of fucking hanging himself.

There is no hope for you, user. Give up.

Not today, Satan.

lifecuck go home

I only feel sad for people who died by way of murder or people who've died under the age of 65, I don't feel sad for people who willingly died by their own hand.

Seriously,. what's up with losers like him and that faggot singer from Nirvana?

Quit the industry, move somewhere rural and find some peace in your life.

There's a decent chance Kurt was murdered, actually. Like the fact the shotgun had no fingerprints and he was too drunk to have been able to use a gun.

top autism

you fell for the rich man's meme

We was an irritating unfunny prick.

It can't buy happines per se, but it doesn't harm, either. It all depends if you use your money as a mean to support your happiness, or if you get consumed by the need to acquire more and more.

So, it's like the tale of Scrooge McDuck, really.

Nah, my life is pretty great. You should probably kill yourself, though.

pic related

begone, heathen

the rich have really ingrained their meme into modern culture

Fuck off back to Greece, Zeno.

his brain was turning to mush m8. He'd be a vegetable by now had he stayed alive

fucking christcucks

No, user. You are the Christcuck.

Supposedly Robin was in financial trouble also from guess what, ex wives.

user…

Thanks user, it really made me think

Only the dead will know peace from this JUST

just a reminder that he fucked Scarlett Johansson

Robin Williams did?

sure, when they were shooting Lost In Translation

What was his fucking problem?

what a slut

Women.

More depressed people should kill themselves sooner. Sure it will make people close to them get sadder for a little bit, but because we're not depressed pieces of shit we'll get over it. The net happiness of the world will go through the roof.

Brb, gonna go provide some of my edge to suicidal depressed fags.

too bad he didn't live long enough to join the JUSTice league then
he would have been in good company

kys

He was paying a total of $30 million in alimony to his two ex wives. is stock was going low in the last years of his life and to meet ends meet, he had to appear in a shitty movies and also a shit tv series just to get a steady income and then even that got cancelled. Brendan Fraser has it easy compared to Williams.

cocaine

robin williams was a kike like the rest of hollywood. would've killed myself after i realized what i had done too.

Was he autistic?

Robin Williams was sacrificed to the super moon. He made a deal with the kikes that if they gave him a lifetime of fame he'd allow them to kill him at age 63.

>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forumsfags are shitting up a few boards, today. Maybe it's a full moon tonight?

Maybe you should go to /sudo/ and complain.

>>>/sudo/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/bbc/
>>>/suicide/

It's probably anxiety from knowing their preferred stooge is going to lose

I imagine there'll be a lot of news reports concerning murder-suicides in trailer parks the night trump loses.

hey look guys I'm samefagging

t. Assblasted trumpfag

wtf #imwithdrumpf now

>>>/suicide/

Oh boy, Holla Forums faggots ruin yet another thread completely unrelated to politics.

it was you pol turds who started with DA JOOZ shit.

/lefypol/ confirmed for kike shills once again

You Holla Forumstards don't seem to understand that you can dislike something without having to go about it like a coked-up parrot.

I'm sorry you got all triggered at being out of your safe space board.
The fact that you commies had to run away means you're eternally btfo.

I fucking hate commies/sjws, but I also hate stormfags. You can all go eat shit and die.

Never fails.

Williams knew the finer art of masturbation. He was unfortunate to have died by autoerotic asphyxiation but please take solice in the fact that he was about to, or just had, just a nut. One of the more pleasurable times in a mans life.