If season 2 is the worst season, why does it have the best doctor?

If season 2 is the worst season, why does it have the best doctor?

It's the best season, they had actual stories and originality. It was a bridge between the finding their feet and the boring routine it became.

Drunk off her ass on Romulan ale in that pic.

Diana Muldaur was so hot in the 70s, that haircut was a fucking mistake.

Season 1 is the worst season.

Why was she such a bully to Data? Leave him alone, he doesn't understand! REEEEEEEE

Joking aside, they were clearly going for a Spock and McCoy dynamic, but failed to reaslise that while Spock was a suave cool guy who could take a hit, Data comes across more like an autistic child.

The stories were old stories that were meant to be in TOS, but got thrown on the scrapheap because they were so shitty.

They had to do that because the (((Hollywood screenwriters guild))) were striking the year that they filmed the second season of TNG.

TL;DR:

OP for once is not a faggot

I remember she had general anti-technology sentiments, so it wasn't just that.

early seasons had some good ideas.

the real turning point though was the first borg episode tbh lads

I always thought Season 3 and 4 were the best, everything else doesn't compare.

And yet she lives on a spaceship.

You can be suspicious of technology without completely rejecting already commonly used and necessary stuff. Spaceships are centuries old thing for her and absolutely crucial for he society. It would be like rejecting all eletronic communication in modern day.

dat ass

But she is the worst part of the season

She is aging according to the genetic infection re-writing her DNA.

Maybe O'Brien should re-beam her up again to re-arrange them chromosomes.

Her interactions with Data were more interesting than anything Crusher ever did. I actually feel bad for Gates McFadden. The writers clearly had no idea what to do with her.

And this episode was better than any Crusher episode.

Not saying much there.

I disagree.

Crusher was like an audio/visual form of euthanasia.

Pulaski was the classic 'ornery doctor' that everybody loves; see TOS and Gunsmoke for best examples.

Kill yourself if you seriously liked GRIDS McFagden

The writers had no idea what to do with every female character. Beverly Crusher went from milf who knew picard's past to medical officer with nice hair and mother to Gene's self-insert character.

ftfy

Season 1 - the worst season. It was too stale and formulaic. They tried to copy TOS structure too much and it didn't work. Also the Ferengi were too goofy to be considered a serious threat they tried to make them to be.

Season 2 - the most unique season. They introduced some good key concepts that would be polished in later seasons, like ten forward, poker games, the Borg… They improved personal relationships and humor, so it made the characters more likable, and like a part of a family. This season also had the best feeling of being out there in unexplored territory, where weird shit happens. The quality of episodes varied from good to shit.

Season 3 - the best season. I think there is not a single bad episode in this season. The scripts are tight, the themes and plots are more serious. This season is all about human drama.

Season 4 - builds on the momentum that season 3 started. It is a good season overall, but some cracks are already starting to show up with some boring episodes in the middle and 2nd half of the season.

Season 5 - average season. Most episodes are OK, with some good ones, and some bad ones. Rick Berman enforces some of his stupid ideas, like firing Ron Jones, and replacing actual music with bland elevator shit. Overall the universe is pretty much established, and from now on nothing changes too much.

Season 6 - they are starting to run out of steam. Most of the episodes are meh, but there are still some good and memorable ones here and there.

Season 7 - the second worst season. It continues the trend that season 6 started. They are really starting to run out of ideas. Although there are some good episodes there are also some terrible ones, like Sub Rosa or Masks. It was the right time to end it here.

The ideas went to DS9 which was running at the same time and Voyager which was in pre-production.

Fuck you, I liked Masks

This guy gets it.

You mean the ideas went from Babylon 5 to Deep Space Nigger.