Is James Cameron a better painter than director? Some of his paintings are better than his entire filmography...

Is James Cameron a better painter than director? Some of his paintings are better than his entire filmography. I think he wasted his time and talent doing lowbrow action flicks, the only good film he has ever done is The Terminator.

You didn't like Kinovatar?

Looks like poor scale and proportions to me.

Ashamed to admit that I didn't even know about this until now. His artwork is pretty cool but if is the best of his work, I think he wouldn't have been more than a comic book artist if he didn't go onto films.

Looks like deviantart-tier scribbling tbh.

Also if you can't appreciate Abyss and Aliens as top-tier action-kino i feel sorry for you.

But the colors are photographic. Body proportion doesn't matter that much as long as your art has some kind of artistic integrity. Piotr Bruegel for example, makes great art despite the lack of autistic proportion/symmetry details.

Even if they don't really stand out, they're still better than his films.

Dude, you can't even see what the soldiers are shooting. Boring flick tbh.

what do?

Has he some sort of parasite in his brain that is forcing him to do this?

How many magical fairy adventures can you tell?
Sure maybe 1 movie kinda like our mythology and epic literature
The 12 Labors of Squigglepuffpop or some shit

*shooting at

These are pretty cool.

The one thing I've noticed about the 80's was they had damn good cover art and poster art.

i was with you until this tbh

fuckin piece of shit film that wasted its potential by going WAHHH WAR IS BAD NO GUNZ NO GUNZ

look, jim cameron has made exactly 4 good films. terminator, terminator 2, aliens and true lies. everything else is trash.

Because Photoshop didn't exist and you had put actual effort into making interesting posters.

Is he autistic, or just a cuck?

Might be good, but still extremely overrated. The Terminator is his only film that deserves all the praise it got.

T2 is an excellent action flick. Not the best, but damn good. I'll agree with you that T1 is the only film of his that deserves all its praise. As good as T2 and Aliens are, they sully their predecessors.

What was the best action flick?

End yourself.

All memes aside, good CGI doesn't make a good movie.

imo road warrior

i've yet to see anything that tops the chase at the end

trips of truth prevail

kms tbh

when will movie posters become great again user?

The Terminator is one of my favourite films. It has godly atmosphere and acting. It totally absorbs me whenever I watch it.

agreed

The moment when the Terminator starts chasing them and the synth music kicks in. Fucking chills!

I've seen that film countless times since I was a kid and it's still genuinely thrilling every time I see it. I honestly think it's held up better than T2.

even tarkovsky liked it

you can see Lance Henriksen there. ICYDK he was in Cameron's mind to play the Terminator before Arhnold got the gig.

The thin Henriksen imagining is more in keeping with 70's sci fi while the pumped up, over the top Schwarzenegger was apt for the 80's.