Holla Forumss latest attempt to get Codemonkey to hand them the board is to spam about anime

Pathetic. Try harder, commies.

Nigger what? I'm sick of this anime faggotry is all. Fuck the commies.

Sure thing, pally. Don't sweat it, the helicopter ride is free anyway.

Did Hillary just die or something?

Can someone explain why "Holla Forums IS COMPROMISED. BAN ANIME." Is being spammed?
Is this a raid, a bot, or an autistic sperg?
Oh shit.
Is it the
POWERGIRL AUTIST?
IS THIS HIS LATEST MASTER PLAN TO DESTROY Holla Forums?!

Based off the posting pattern I don't think it's a bot. Just one seriously as lasted autist.

Now the final question:
Is it a new one or one we already know?

My guess is HeugJenkem or a comparable sperg. He's been spotted twirling his e-stache and getting BTFO as usual

He just made another thread with Power Girl in the OP, so maybe Highjinx?

The spammer could be just trying to pin the blame on someone else though

True, might explain the buffalos too.

I want all normalfags to leave
>>>/normalfag/

I don't know if it's leftypol, freech, or both, but it needs to end, and our beloved B.O. needs to do something about it.

This, sick of poleddit idpolitics.

Holla Forums is great as it is. The butthurt spam was fun to watch

Cry harder rulecuck
>>>/sudo/

You should ask cuckmonkey to force the BO to make that a meme.
Maybe that'll work out better than the time you tried to usurp the BO because you got triggered.

You're giving that autist more credit than he deserves.
Also, he's not capable of actually destroying anything.
Even with vol powers he only killed like 4 pages on Holla Forums before he was banned, and everything went back to normal in like 3 hours.
There isn't shit he can do here where absolutely nobody cares how much he hates anime.

Nah mate, he and his """associates""" wanted Holla Forums to use as their own oersonal board. He only wanted to reclaim Holla Forums back from the /jojo/ fags.

His opinion isnt wrong, but his approach, mentality and ability to storytime a comic were his downfall.

Leftypol is a hive of failure you all know
it's true

That's intl