Was a teenage girl

Any other girls here know what I'm feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
aliexpress.com/store/product/crossdressing-travesti-crossdersser-transvestite-shemale-jelly-belly-vagina-crossderss-drag-queen-transformation/1898605_32676405909.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.P36yLp
aliexpress.com/store/product/Top-quality-silicone-vagina-crossdresser-artificial-vagina-sex-toys-crossdresser-realistic-sex-doll-sex-products-sex/125389_32299511483.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.qoYSIZ
realgurl.com/shop/gurl-shorts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tranny pls

Ha ha ha ha

Wonder what Jim Henson would have thought of this fanbase, since he got depressed the movie bombed in its original release

You have aids yet, fag?

can you read it, im a girl.thought there were some girls here who could relate.

Only fat pig men here. Sorry.

Your HRT shots don't make you a real woman. Sorry.

a girl, you say?

You know the drill.

Tits was slang for drugs though. Why do you want this thing's HRT shots?

Adebisi is god-tier nigger, pal.

"Women were a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

ew
uh
no thanks. you guys do realize we are just regular people right? all because we have a clitoris doesnt mean we deserve any special attention. I'm not saying I'm a feminist SJW because I believe there is no genders in the future.

Okay the fact you just said you were a girl was enough to show this was fake.
But this posts just confirms it, you're a fake.

0/10. That reddipol guy has better bait than you.

Show us your feminine penis fuckboi

because every woman is automatically a SJW, and when there are cool ones like me it can't possibly exist. mmhmm.

You are not a woman. You are a delusional tranny. Show us your boypussy.

Nigger I'm not accusing you of not being an SJW and being cool, I'm accusing you of the exact opposite.

He's not a tranny he's a guy larping as a girl.

Mods edit thread

Mods sticky thread

Mods edit thread

Mods sticky thread

Mods edit thread

Mods sticky thread

Mods edit thread

Mods sticky thread

Mods edit thread

Mods sticky thread

ANIME IS NOT ALLOWED ON Holla Forums

ANIME SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON Holla Forums

Holla Forums IS COMPRIMISED MODS ARE CHRISTCUCKS

MODS ARE EDITING POSTS TO HIDE THE TRUTH

ABANDON Holla Forums BEFORE YOU ARE COMPROMISED

Dude what the fuck are you on about.

Show us your butthole, queer.

ANIME SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON /TV

Millions of people visit this site a month is it really so hard to believe that OP is a girl?

Buddy, I ain't sayng women don't go here, but they don't post what OP did. Want to know what women talk about on the internet? reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

Yes.

There's like 1 million at a time so 5 million at best.
What bugs me is OP specifies he's a girl.
If reasonable women use Holla Forums they would go around saying "I'm a girl lol!"
The thread could've just been "Is there a fictional character, or characters that affect your relationships irl?"
But OP specifies he's a girl
==ON Holla Forums=
It's not big enough to have women openly admit they're girls like 4Chan.
The only explanation is OP is a retarded new fag from 4Chan who's been here for only an hour and expects women to openly reply.

Sorry it's "Would'NT."
And I fucked up on the red text.
I need to type more slowly.

Yes, it is hard to believe you're a girl no matter how much you talk about yourself in the third person.

Holla Forums IS COMPRIMISED MODS ARE CHRISTCUCKS

MODS ARE EDITING POSTS TO HIDE THE TRUTH

ABANDON Holla Forums BEFORE YOU ARE COMPROMISED

Op is a master baiter of unknown sex

I will believe you are a oven dodging tranny. That's it.

Check the top of the board reddipol. Anime is allowed here. If you don't like it you can go back to your drumpf circlejerk on Holla Forums

Or maybe using logic outside of the bias that im a girl is the only way people can see sense.

There are no girls on Holla Forums. If you're hellbent on proving us wrong feel free to demean yourself and post your tits with a timestamp. Otherwise fuck off, tranny.

This.

You don't have to post your tits, but you have to post something that proves you're a female.

I am pretty sure you misphrased that or dropped a word, because that sentence is not parsing for me.

v
v
v
v
v
v

It's like 8k at best.

I think that on most sites its 50/50 men and women, but due to the nature of this site its 90/10, well that is still about 1000 girls visiting, and im one of them, im not like those other cunts who are too afraid of speaking out in fear of men wanting to stair at their nasty dripping pussies. I can take it. Im a tough NY girl.

Interesting. So this film made yo want to get dominated by abusive pricks.

Women are naturally attracted to dominant men who are older than themselves. The film didn't form anything. It's simply a symptom of being a woman.

Tfw my mom named me Jareth.

I wonder if David Bowie had a long and thin pencil dick

good luck finding women here.

Nah bro, was too young when I watched it. When teen didn't do what U did. JUST sayin'. Connelly's eyebrows though, wow.

REPENT WHORE

————————————
Rine ends here.

Fuck's wrong with you idiots.

The difference being?

I'm not gonna sage since everyone should see the stupidity in this thread

That's not the point you idiot, as you said, males are the majority so by saying you are a girl, you immediately stand out and give yourself an identity on what's supposed to be an annonymous board.

Confirmed slut, can take a thick, big dick I'm sure,

so by saying I have brown hair, does that unveil my ID? not sure how saying what gender you are will make you not user. if no one knows the male:female ratio, then how can you say there are no femes?

Kill yourself. NY would be the worst fucking state in the country if it weren't for California. Post your tits or fuck off.

You completely missed the point of Labyrinth. All Jareth did was what she asked for. She asked for the baby to be stolen, she was a stupid girl who blamed an *infant* in a crib for *stealing* things from her room. Everything Jareth did was for her.

And in the end, she's richer for the experience. All those friends she made, she was introduced to because of him. She asked a man for help, he gave it to her out of love, and she invaded his home and tried to destroy everything, and in the end he's regarded as a villain. Bitch was a literal homewrecker.

Jareth was the owl, protecting and guiding her the entire time. He represents the typical female view of masculinity, deformed into a sex object in tight-fitting pants for her pubescent titillation. She views him as a king of monsters and a thief when she was the one who invited him in, and all of her friends were met from his loyal subjects.

The true villain all along was OVARIES, but you'd never get this OP because you weren't born with any. BTW, no surgery can change your chromosomes. You'll never be able to give birth or have full, natural breasts. You'll have to settle for misshapen manboobs or horendously obvious implants. Unlike Jennifer Connelly, you'll never look like a woman.

I had a dream where I grabbed a girls breasts and started rubbing them and she started moaning because of something I was able to do oh god im crying again

way to sink your own thread dumbass

I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR BREASTS OP I WANT TO HEAR YOU MOAN IN DELIGHT AS I RUB YOUR NIPPLES I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PENETRATE YOU I JUST WANT TO TOUCH YOU

I BET YOU WANT HER TO PEG YOU AS WELL YOU CUCK

It's like you don't even research our reputation first before coming here.

Eh, figures.

Say, sweety, have you heard about the benefits of taking BBC in your vagina every day? Have you ever heard of the Iterracial Breeding Grounds? Are you married/engaged and, if so, do you already have a black bull chosen to take care of your pussy?

WOAH STOP THE PRESSES

What is Holla Forums's opinion on pegging?

Sure.

this is a thing of pure beauty

you fucking retard. you've turned what you are into your entire identity, like an SJW snowflake.

how does it feel to know that you've dehumanized yourself and boiled your entire identity down to the fact that you have a fish-pocket between your legs? you're not known as the user who made a really clever funny post, or said something interesting, your entire identity is that you're the stronk womyn. you may as well just call yourself a vagina.

you are making a lot of conclusions from a mere post, about my person. are you one of those who think that every woman is the same inside out?

>>>/cuteboys/
Tucking your cock into some panties doesn't magically grant you ovaries.

Why is this thread still ongoing, I thought we agreed OP was larping.

maybe he should go to /trap/ instead. Though there are some fake vagina things you can wear.
aliexpress.com/store/product/crossdressing-travesti-crossdersser-transvestite-shemale-jelly-belly-vagina-crossderss-drag-queen-transformation/1898605_32676405909.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.P36yLp

aliexpress.com/store/product/Top-quality-silicone-vagina-crossdresser-artificial-vagina-sex-toys-crossdresser-realistic-sex-doll-sex-products-sex/125389_32299511483.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.qoYSIZ

Here's some more fake vagina shorts.
realgurl.com/shop/gurl-shorts/

because it's not true, I am 100 % a girl I live in brooklyn. all because you want to say i'm a guy doesn't make it true mm'kay?

100% how a delusional tranny would write that tbh

so you think that all girls write and think in the exact same way? LOL!

I'm a research fellow and most my friends are guys, that might be why you think I sound like a dude.

Post your titties or cock, either is fine

Just further proof women are mentally ill from birth.

It's ok I believe you. Listen and believe. All them anons just don't want to admit their girls too!

It's funny how almost all female protags are mega cunts when you get red pilled on women. Romantic comedies become the true horror movies of a red pilled man.

pls post your pusy lips im so horny!

OP, LET ME PUNCH YOUR TITS.

closet homo

I feel dirty responding to obvious bait but dammit, it made me laugh hard. 10/10

10/10 post

nothing feels as good as that feel does it? injecting your seed into the stream of consciousness only to see it swim by some time in the future

even if its trash like this, i understand

oh and OP likes cracked whatever its gender, cracked is shit you should be ashamed although they were probably right about this one

hey guys, i've been posting here for a year, but i finally need to come out to you.

i'm totally, definitely a 100% real girl.

please pay attention to me now.

I'm a girl too! (not posting tits sorry)

check out my tits
these really are my tits, they're not fake. no filter/no photoshop

LEWD

Threads like this remind me how much I wish I could be a cute girl. Then I could go around being a pervert without getting in trouble. Groping men isn't sexually satisfying in the slightest, and it's the only thing you can get away with unless you have a vagina.

not where I'm from lad

FUCK OFF BACK TO TUMBLR CUNT

Why are trannies like you so fucking delusional? Believe it or not, most people aren't as deviant in their thoughts as you are.

TITS OR GTFO, no exceptions

then GTFO

Don't invoke that twat

I'm convinced every single thread like this going at least a full year back is just the same 3-5 people making shit threads and then samefagging throughout them trying desperately to pull people in.

PS I'm a girl.

Yeah, surely they were just pretending to be retarded.

PS no one gives a shit that you're a girl. You're boring and uninteresting things whose only asset is the cunt between your legs

I like to think that once artificial wombs are created, women will be reduced to the level of house pets.

everyone in here can fuck off and die except for the guy who posted the correct pic

also, webm related

I believe you're really a girl OP. Will you be my wife and let me touch your boobs and stuff? I'm fat, jobless, I live with my mother, and I have a fetish zit-popping. We can make it work.

this thread is why feminism is needed and why youre totally wrong about your gamer gate. look how everyone targets me because im a woman. If feminism wasnt needed then they would be discussing the content of my post, not the content of my character.

BOOBIES

guys!
hey
GUYS!
listen up
GUYS!
i'm a girl

AY YO HOL UP SO U BE SAYINZ WE WUZ KUWEENZ AN SHIEET?

Jojo really is the new My Little Pony

Merely pretending?

No, the anti-anime/cartoon sperg really is that stupid.

you sound like a feminist, proving that horseshoe theory right every step off the way

No. Steven Universe is the new My Little Pony. That shit is more prevelant on halfchan and every time someone crossboard posts that shit it always leads to:

Follow by 20 replies of:

Same shit that happened when MLP was hot stuff.

Jojo is more like the new Adventure Time except it doesn't suck and wasn't written by a lumberjack betafag.

I bet you think Loli is disgusting too.
Fucking kill yourself.

Hi reddipol guy good to see you too.

"and cartoons and anime "
Get used to it fam

Nigger I never said anything about anime that was the other guy.
I'm saying the horseshoe theory is shit.
Not like you could tell the difference between two different statements reddipol guy.

But since its between a boy and girl, it is still 100% hetero r-right?

Well if you are OP then you would have replied to my sincere answer, but you didn't give a fuck, so I hate you.

This it is fortunate for you that the contents of your post and the contents of your character are both shallow and shit.

yes I know its shit bait

Also if you're going to target a specific audience, such as just women, then only women can reply properly, you are denying everyone else the chance to do so, then you have a cry when the majority of replys are from so called men not being able to answer about your so called content, while ignoring real answers.

I fucking love that guys work

OP, send me a pic of your tits so I may conduct VooDoo magic upon them and set your titties on fire.

Not really, it some sites the ratio is way off. There are far more women in tumblr than men, and that without counting trannies as women. Same with shitholes like pinterest which are practically all women

You live in one of the richest cities in the country, if not the world. The whole "tough guy from NY" is old shit from back when nyc was a dump with higher death rates than a war zone back in the 70s and 80s. Today even old-timey shitholes like brooklyn are fucking full of richfag yuppies who can't deal with even simple shit like real life problems because they are so fucking pampered

No it isnt, right now you have far-left faggots in europe saying jews are bad and israel shouldn't exist.

You also have leftfags niggers in murrica advocating for segregation saying they want to be separated again

Even bell bottoms made a (short lived) comeback. Everything old is new again, then old again, then new again ….

Cap's? Archive? OP post number?

Not all girls are whores like trannys and desperately lonely to the point of changing genders.

I don't have a cap obviously, but it's misspelled. It was from that columbine thread on Holla Forums (i think) and I originally meant to say "untold amounts of destruction", but it autocorrected to discussion.