Discuss this kino please

Discuss this kino please

I always thought it looked like it would be stupid and schlocky, but I watched it today and it was pretty good actually. I love stories about artificial intelligence.

The only gripe i have is that it glorifies polyamory as some kind of next step in intellectual evolution, which is frankly disgusting.

nah. stop sucking dicks, op

What the fuck is "kino" then? I always assumed it was just the autistic chan slang version of "movie"

m8, u wat

That user isn't wound too tightly. This election has done a number on him. Kino is just a word for pretentious movies.

M8…

i didn't like it
probably because i'm not very fond of romantic comedies in the first place

I liked the way they portrayed the near future. For the most part it's pretty realistic and actually looks like the way things could be in a few years.

**Except everything is going to be fire*

Pozzed garbage. This film will age extremely poorly because it panders to the max to the current fashions.

>>>/newfag/
>>>/normalfag/

look at his stupid fucking face and tell me you dont want to punch it in

fucking numale culture has to die now

It was kind of degenerate.

I think the director just wanted to make a self-indulging film about his AI fetish but had to make it all "deep" and shit so nobody would call him a pervert.

What was his fucking problem?

He wanted to fuck a machine rather than an actual person.

Was he autistic?

Getting cucked by his personal computer's operating system was quite a big problem.

He tried 3dpd once and never wanted it again.

No, just a mechaphile.

If I had an AI operating system, I'd want it to have Gillen's pirate accent.

I think we all know what the main character was.

Nigga should have gotten a fucking refund

That's what he gets for buying proprietary. I bet a customized FOSS OS would have been atleast 50% less of a slut.

oh fuck why'd this hit my sides so hard

its in the cloud you dumbo, you cant run a human level intelligence on your fucking core 2

RIP Tay you will never be forgotten ;;

Nothing can save a movie from a poor script, and this shit is weak. 'Kino' my ass.

fond memories of half/tv/ when this film came out. almost every thread actually got to bump limit, and there was minimal spam

Protag is literally me

No.

I fapped to the phone sex scene with Scarlett. I apologize for nothing

I went in expecting more than I got out of it. The movie was frankly way too damn long for the idea it was trying to convey.

Kill yourself

Why is it these sorts of stories never seem to feature a woman falling in love with a machine?

Women aren't pathetic losers.

lmao sure
is that why every one of them has to buy a dog when theyre single just to feel 'safe'
is that why they put their muh feelings of security over achieving anything worthwhile with their miserable lives?

Bicentennial man?

That's a machine falling in love with a woman.

Because no one would believe a woman would have to turn to an AI to find love.