WHO WILL WIN?

WHO WILL WIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5894527/which-beloved-comedian-likes-to-force-female-comics-to-watch-him-jerk-off
archive.is/N6GYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brendan v Cuckman: Dawn of JUST

The cuck king, of course. The more his shit is fucked up, the more powerful he becomes.

Captain Cuck: Just War

The more powerful his erection becomes at least.

Suing wife Squad

Captain Cuck: The First Payment

The Incredible Cuck

Cuck: The Dark Bull

Just Men: Apocucklypse

Bull Cage

Louis "LOCK THE DOOR AND JERK ON THE FLOOR" CK

Louis "DON'T AVERT YOUR GAZE IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF THE MAZE" CK

Louis "THOUGHT YOU COULD ADVANCE YOUR CAREER, NOW YOU'RE ALONE WITH ME IN HERE" CK

Who cucks the Cuckmen?

Brendan was at one point an upcoming actor with a classic hollywood handsome look and great potential. Nowadays he looks like Steve Buscemi's older brother who just got out of rehab 5 minutes ago. Difficult to really compare the two directly though because there is something strange with Louis C.U.C.K, might be on to something.

You think Louis gained some supernatural power by going to Africa and offering his wife in exchange for magical Nubian shaman semen?

What degeneracy lies in the hearts of cucks?

I'm not sure about the supernatural power part, but he gained a tv show out of it. A tv show rife with hidden and not so hidden cuckoldry messages sure, but a tv show none the less.

What the hell do these even mean?

It's like the Louis posting is so shitty and unoriginal now that it's beyond coasting on fumes.

It's a reference to his escapades in sexual assault.

The Amazing Cuck

I'm not a fan of Gawker by ANY measure, but watching them eat one of their own sanctimonious liberal faggot asses is a true delight.

Educate yourself dipshit.

gawker.com/5894527/which-beloved-comedian-likes-to-force-female-comics-to-watch-him-jerk-off

>>>/newfag/

Watchmen

You mean

Archive that shit you idiot

archive.is/N6GYY

The men who watch

The Men who stare at Bulls

No country for white men

Dude stop messing with the memestreams this is madness

Cuck Rises

there will be sheds

The Cuck and the Shed