Stranger Things

This was actually pretty good. What are you expecting from the sequel? Is Eleven alive?

I wish they had used more practical effects for the monster and things like that though. Plus the soundtrack was kind of generic modern synthpop, rather than 80s-style music and it really bothered me. Other than that, I liked it enough.
Obviously we'll find out more about what the fuck the upside down is, and what the monster was, and I imagine it will focus on searching for Eleven, who is too popular to not be alive.

Now that Will appears to be an incubator for them, we'll likely see more monsters.

Eleven is likely in the Upside Down.

This show is pretty much the memba berries from South Park, and I don't even care.

Anything that puts Winona Ryder in the spotlight is good. She did not disappoint at all.

I'm worried about season 2. There's rumors of a new girl, a tomboy, with powers like El's, but without the emotional scarring. It has Mary Sue written all over it.

Of course she's still alive. We see Hopper putting the Eggos into the box in the woods.

The more pressing question is, if Eleven is in the upside down, is that box connected to it? Or can she freely move back and forth between it and our world.

Mike temporarily warped into the upside down after he puked up that slug. Will he turn into a monster, or will he eventually gain control over his power?

Or maybe Hopper does that as a ritual and the contents is empties by animals. Including another beast from the upside down. 'Tis why I'm asking, it's ambiguous enough.

?Mike temporarily warped into the upside down after he puked up that slug. Will he turn into a monster, or will he eventually gain control over his power?

Don't you mean Will? Him actually getting a world-shift power would be interesting. You can do a lot with it mechanically speaking.

The ambiguity felt kind of artificial to me. Like they want the audience to wonder if she was dead or not.

I just can't imagine they'd have her be dead. The ambiguity just feels like a fakeout to me.

Yeah, Will. To me his sickness is the most interesting part of the show at this point. There are lots of places they could go with it.

I feel they'll fuck everything up with a second season. Stranger Things worked out pretty well as a sort of 8-part movie.

Also, they really should have gotten Netflix to cash up and made the monster live action. Considering it's in the corners or shadows most the time, it wouldn't even be that hard to do.

It's a well made box that a monster would destroy. It's pretty clear what they're implying. El is alive, and Hopper knows it. The question is why does he know it, and who else knows? I want to know what he and the agents talked about in that car.

Yeah the CGI monster not only stood out as akward as fuck, but it killed the retro 80s vibe they were going for.

Though tbh there were lots of directorial choices that did that, too.

I'm afraid too. The first season was so good I fear they will fuck it up by overexplaining everything in season 2.

Yeah it was solid. A bit too safe, but it does everything it sets out to do well. Best arc was Ryder and the sheriff.

What makes you say that?

Here are my thoughts

- 11 is dead or stuck somewhere in the upside down. Hopper struck a deal with not-Aperture to try and bring her back to the real world, thus the eggos in the box.

- Will does not have the ability to change realms, rather his body has become a portal. The slug he puked up is another gorgodemon, but it won't look the same since it came from a human host, and will grow in the upside down.

- OP is a faggot.

Honestly, if the characters aren't forced to kill Will in order to prevent a whole bunch of monsters from rampaging around in our world, I'm going to be disappointed.

I felt season 1 had wrapped things up nicely. I fear that if they go more into it and explain more it will end up ruining the whole thing.

Because they had to play it safe. Same reason they didn't go with a more authentic 80s score.

Hey, don't be rude please.

I wrote a giant 800 word essay about what I think will happen in season 2.
God damn it.
"Only 40 worlds."
Fuck you too Holla Forums.

I might post it in part's if you guys want it's autistic as hell though.

Sure, sounds entertaining. Show us what you've got user.

Here's my in depth autistic analyst of what I think will be in season 2.

The season starts off exploring the new characters (Max, who's a 13 year old tomboy with family issues (Duffer's for the love of Christ don't make this into "Progressive transgender shit" especially in the 80's.), and seeing Will and his family and how they're dealing with things, there's an episode called "The Boy Who Came back to Life" so the town might now see Will and the family as outcasts because the mom and older brother acted like mentally ill patients and Will obviously died and came back to life.
After we get the establishing out of the way we finally get to the monsters.

We have episodes like "The Pumpkin Patch.", "The Pollywog", "The Palace", and "The Secret Cabin"
These will be the most important episodes of the season, which is strange since it seems like an arc showing how the monsters will be born and them terrorizing the town.
I dunno why but it makes me feel scared that Stranger Things will be too short.
Any ways, "The Pumpkin Patch" will be about a group of monster eggs. This episode is after the first two so it'll just be introducing the idea of there being more monsters.
"The Palace" is a glimpse or a direct attempt to rescue El from a large building in the other dimension, where she is trapped or maybe trapped herself, so the monster doesn't get out either.
I think the kids actually will try rescuing El because it seems this season won't just be a bunch of introductory episodes. Though they would have to spend and entire episode doing so to give the idea enough time.

"The Storm." Obviously mean's something big is coming to the town. However "The Pollywog." comes after it. So they wasted such a great episode title on an episode that has everyone anticipate the monster's coming.
"The Pollywog." is obviously an episode about monsters but one monster, especially a child wouldn't be able to terrorize a town. So only one monster hatching as the start of the storm would be the episode.
"The Secret Cabin" probably revolves around a scientist conducting experiments in the woods or something in the woods that helps fight the monsters. Maybe it's another portal in the cabin. I honestly don't know.
"The Brain." is probably the seasons main antagonist reveal. The alpha monster. One that's taken control of the hatch lings and the one or two other monsters that's alive. It probably won't be the main antagonist of the series though, my money's on a human, or an even stronger monster.

And the final episode.
"The Lost Brother."
This one.
Oh boy this one's really hard to theorize about.
This title alone refers to 13 different people. It might not even have anything to do with the title.
Maybe Will's brother, Jon gets depressed or something because he got cucked again and tries going into the other dimension and get's lost, maybe Max's brother is revealed, maybe another Hawkins Lab subject who knew El is revealed. Maybe he's the main antagonist who has a vendetta against non telepathic, non semi dimensional humans or just everyone who hasn't been tortured and wants everyone to die.

Now hold the phone fucker because we haven't even gotten into what might happen outside of speculating based on episode titles.

Maybe Hawkins is experimenting with giving kids telepathy by connecting them to AU versions of themselves for other reasons than the cold war.
Maybe the Hawkins CEO has a sick daughter he wants to cure using that technology and it back fires and she's the main antagonist.
Maybe we’ll get an Akira like scene where all the other test subjects all get together and telepathically fight the alpha.
How will 1984 affect the series? Will we get a more synthwave, Drive, Hotline Miami style aesthetic or will the town not be affected at all because they're too far from a major city to have neon signs posted every where.
Is Chief Hopper working with Hawkins or being forced by Hawkins, did his daughter die because of them, did he work for Hawkins all along?

Will the entire town get involved?
How many seasons will the show last?
Who's the main antagonist?
Does a new monster mean there's also a new–
A new human born in real life too?
Or are people's monster's made when they're infected with a parasite?
WOuld that mean Barb is stil alive?
Ow ow
ow
ow owowo

My brain hurt's.
I spent way too much time, and too much effort into typing this.
I think I'll ignore anything related to Stranger Thing's until Season 2 comes out for the sake of my mental health.
Unless of course the Duffer's fuck it up and leave's us with more question's than answer's this season.
Fucking Duffer brother's.

Are you posting actual spoiler content? Fuck you kike, at least post some bullshit titles, now my brain is gonna be running theories all day.

when's Drizzt gonna show up?

Literally kill yourself.

Uh, guys? Are we witnessing a leak here? What's your position in the staff user?

Just some autist who wrote a whole season of fan-fiction.

Eleven is alive and not trapped in a building or anything. The ending of the first season was super clear on that.

Also no mention of Barb and she's confirmed to play a role early in season two.

THE BAD:
Seriously all families are presented as dysfunctional and/or broken, fucking kikes.

THE GOOD

It was ok. A step in the right direction but I would rather watch Twin Peaks again or play Deadly Premonition.

I never thought it was overt with its references and handled it pretty well.
Did it really say all families are bad? I thought that was just the kid and the missing kids families. The black kid seemed to have it pretty good.

It was E.T., but E.T. was an autistic girl. With a lovely actress such as the filthy stealing whine-only rider.

Black kid's family was never shown and he is basically Token 2.0
Bad families:

Then they did a 180 on the relationship between the teen girl and boy by making the girl go back to the rich douche kid for no reason whatsoever.

well I think she sticks with the emo teen but the douche guy changes as a character and becomes a better person.

Going back was the normal state of affairs for somebody who acted out and came back to apologize. Going with jonathan would have been wierd, and more "movie-ish".

but she's dead

unless we're talking about flashback shit, which proves barb to be a master wizard or some horse shit. that would be fucking awful.

no. fuck you all, nancy is a whore for going back to richfag steve who got his ass whooped and basically had his public reputation destroyed. he had to grow up for it, yeah, but when it came down to real business, like fighting the gorgodemon, he pussed out hard. john was the right choice, and nancy fucked up, unless there's a secret affair going on with them, hence the kiss on the cheek.

It was a really comfy show. I am looking forward to season 2.

You should've stopped here user, 'cuz everything else you say is doodoo brain stuff. Why should John be content with sloppy seconds?

I hope so

I thought it looked ok in most scenes

because he has shit taste and had a boner for her when he was taking the pics. it's obvious that he was thinking with his dick and not his brain. on the other side, nancy was thinking of her reputation in school.

The writing would be too good for the show, and most of the normal fag fanbase would be pissed. The writers would never take that chance nor would Netflix allow them.

Fuck this meme show and its zombie fad following fans.

what

Fuck you

Sorry I'm not gay

No, fuck you.

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

i bet sex with her would hurt me more than her

actually, it might be an equal fitting thing here. for me, it would hurt pounding her bony ass, and her it would hurt since she has no meat.

You're a manjaw, skank

Which one would you?

Ew.

Stop creaming over this fad show. It's not special in any way.

I would probably fuck Will's mom. Wouldn't be that that different since Winona Ryder is already crazy.

"Joyce Byers." She's way more attractive.

what's she done thats crazy IRL?

Got caught shoplifting, despite being rich enough to buy whatever she wants.

Sounds like breaking bad bitch.

namefags are literally the worst.

My headcanon is that Stranger Things, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and That 70's Show all take place in the same universe of Cold War Multimedia Kino.

That 70's Show is a prequel to Robocop.

lads, you know what time it is

F M K

Fuck Connie
Marry Joyce
Kill Karen

+ Teen Edition

F M K

Marry Nancy, fuck Carol, kill Barb.

gonna go with (checked)

kill the man, fuck the slut, marry the insecure bookworm.

You're gonna need to name names, user. All three of them can fall under each of those labels.

Anorexia girl totally killed Barb