Was it worse than Ghostusters 2016?

Was it worse than Ghostusters 2016?

Nothing is worse than Ghostbusters 2016

We've already had this thread

GB2 isn't a bad film, gb16 is a steaming pile of shit, the best thing to do is forget it exists and remember everything before ramis died.

I'd say the greatest net benefit from the reboot is that everyone went back to watch the two movies, Real Ghostbusters and played the video game.

Why did the character designs look so different to the real life actors? Were they unable to get the likenesses or did they just feel new designs would look better for a kids cartoon?

Given that Akroyd was the executive producer and usually had some form of personal oversight, I doubt the issue was likeness rights. As you suggested, I think the varying colors just read better for kid's cartoons and toys.

absolutely not
actually i never truly got the hate for this one
sure, it wasn't as fresh as the first one, but it was still a pretty good flick

Can we all just admit Ghostbusters was never that good to begin with?

Can you just admit that you are gay?

To the cucks on this board that is undoubtedly true, but only here.

Honestly speaking GB2016 really wasn't that bad. Sure it was pretty far from good, but no where near the trainwreck everyone made it out to be. Furthermore it was leagues ahead of GBII.

I think that if most people had given it an open minded try instead of refusing to watch it or watching it completely convinced it was going to be the worst movie ever made and ignoring all the good parts it might have succeeded. Woman can be fun, get over it.

GB2 has 1 problem.
New york forgot ghosts exist. Other wise it's pretty much the original film again which doesn't make it bad, it's just not that first home run.

2016 isn't funny, it's watchable as a B movie because it's so bad it's funny to laugh at not with. I watched it expecting an abortionfest, I got some chuckles because I watched it as a B movie about a methed up dyke latching onto others and getting trippy while they tried to function

>>>/oven/

Fuck off reddipol

go back crying on /sudo/

Can't argue with quads

smhtbh I'm disappointed in you fam

I wonder!

Reminder that Mike and Jay think GB2 is awful. You hipsters seriously don't think you know better than RLM do you?

It isn't that bad. The problem is that it's too similar to the first one, while feeling like everything is lowered stakes. It's kind of a pointless rehash of Ghostbusters rather than an interesting extension of it.

I seriously do not understand the hatred Ghostbusters 2 gets. Its baffling. It's not as good as the first movie, but it's nowhere near a bad movie.

Ghostbusters 2 had the superior theme.

Holla Forums is reddit, though

You can when the board is slow as shit and gets are meaningless.

None of the Holla Forumstards here have tried to remove BO so far, rulecuck, which is something you can't say for yourself.

Holla Forums's BO is the only worthwhile BO left on the site specifically because he doesn't swing his banhammer cock around willy nilly, yet you go and cry on /sudo/ like a good little 8gagger.

kystbh fam

What was his best role?

Maybe they should, given recent administrative choices.

Why does this thread exist?