/got/ general

/got/ GENERAL
Off-season #17

Previous thread-

~Daenerys & Sansa edition~

The directors for the seventh season are Alan Taylor, Jeremy Podeswa, Mark Mylod and Matt Shakman.
Filming began on August 31, 2016 and will end in February 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SophieT/status/780409170570973188
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3809674/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Kit-Harington-looks-mood-battle-joins-Game-Thrones-stars-Sophie-Turner-Gwendoline-Christie-set-Northern-Ireland.html
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-highest-paid-actors.html/?a=viewall
facebook.com/itv.westcountry.9/videos/989952607818124/
watchersonthewall.com/new-report-brings-game-thrones-spoilers-galore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st For Sansa sideboob

FUCK YOU GRRM! BACK TO WORK MY ASS!!!

I HOPE THE CANCER KILLS YOU SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY

Sansa is a fucking whore.
My brain tells me "EWWW GET AWAY FROM THAT" but my dick says otherwise.

and that's how I met your mother

She got corrupted. She looked like a decent girl but now shows off her sluttiness with no care.

This is the worst drought ever.

How long will she keep riding the cock carousel?

Let me translate that for you guys in case you don't get it.

what did they mean by this?

I really don't get the Sophie Turner hate in these threads, it's half the reason I don't post in them. Is it because she has dumb political opinions? Because that's virtually every actor. Is it because she won't go full nude? That's half of her appeal. Emilia went nude, and not very many still want to fuck her.

Also, you know the trashy look is for an acting role.

It's the secret BBC handshake.

One reason on a list of many for why men don't want to get married anymore.

>>>/sudo/

>Implying you're not just a jealous tranny faggot who will be UGLY FOREVER

Well, I think Robert would've believed the story about the White Walkers, because he'd be desperate to go to war and be a soldier again, as in the Greyjoy Rebellion.

maybe is has to do with her looking like a fucking man

You're even more pathetic than a white knight. You're a beta cuck.

I'd say she looks like fucking a man

Emma is still the hottest British grill

Nah m8, she's just got a cute face.

Richard Dawkins is transitioning?! Big if true.

Emma Bale > Emma Watson

Would you scale her Scottish castle?

I'd ravage her lowlands.

Hi

no

Fuck off, goblin, we're talking about nobility over here.

That's nice. Maisie is the Queen of Goblins, that's pretty royal

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/sudo/
You should cry to cuckmonkey again, maybe he'll remove the big meanie BO that lets Holla Forumsgaggers post here.

>>>/sudo/

Shitting on her is more fun (as multiple Arab princes probably already discovered) because Emilia mostly can't act, strokeface is no longer in the series and Masie already looks like she'd force you to solve a riddle when you try to cross her bridge.

who was strokeface?

Riddle me this
Riddle me that
Who's the angriest
In this thread?

Man, the kid who plays Bran really got hit by puberty right into the fucking face.
Couldn't they at least try to shave off a bit of his eyebrows or something? The kid is getting more hideous with each episode.

And? His role was never to be beautiful.

if you read the books you'd know they don't have beauticians north of the wall

Holy shit her eyes look to wide apart here.

I doubt it. When they cast Isaac Wright for the role, he looked pretty much like the epitome of a pretty little prince.
I don't think they expected him to turn into the hobgoblin so quickly.

Come on mate, he instantly broke his fucking back. Then he was pretty much a useless, boring character. We had like 2 sentences long backstory of Hodor for 6 bloody seasons, and he was still way more interesting than this guy.

I know of no-one who likes this character.

just imagine how he's going to look after another year of drugs and gay orgies

That boy is the only one of the entire cast I could truly love

Official GoT Character power ranking

Jaime Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Ser Davos

Rob Stark
Stannis Boratheon
season 2 tyrion
Jorah Mormont

Jon Snow and the rest of the Starks

Tyrion from season 3 and onwards

Daenerys Targaryen

What is wrong with Tywin being Godlike?

Salsa is closest tbqf

he's okay at best

Narp.

What the fuck happened

kys

puberty is a fickle mistress.

She was nice to Maisie:1

dammit

twitter.com/SophieT/status/780409170570973188

What did she mean by this?

It means the rest of her is retarded.

lol

he doesn't though. that's the problem. he can just go to cons all over the world and pretend to manage a movie theater, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it

Hasn't he also mentioned having a order to destroy his notes and papers in his will because he get's utterly rectally ravaged from the though of other people writing stuff in his universe?

I sure hope whoever gets to those papers first gives GRRM as big of a 'fuck you' as GRRM has given us

how long before John Bradley-West goes on a killing spree in downtown Manchester?

Never because he can't get that assault spoon license granted.

He would at least get some pity pussy; girls'd wanna bang someone famous, even Samwell Tarly.

Is GRRM the ANTI-CUCK?

no

I wonder why

She was obviously the most talented applicant.

Hello :)

Seriously, Maisie? What did you do with all the GoT money?

"German"

Truly the darkest of times Wasn't the next book confirmed for spring release?

Reminder that not even starring in most popular television series covers up for natural betaness

Jesus Christ, go to therapy.

Haha

Seriously, his weight at this point is fucking irrelevant, he should be drowning in pussy.

And that's not counting Sir Gifmaker's shared folder of more than 4000 Maisies :) Although there are many overlapping duplicates

It's not only weight, John is also balding, short and seems to have serious self-depreciation issues in interviews…

Why does he always make the exact same fucking faggot face in ever single picture?

NO! There will be a proper marriage ceremony and consensual romantic intercourse between me and Maisie :)

I love how he brings up his fatness, random awkward stories and fans asking him about Kit every signle time he gets a microphone, haha

Sophie actually isn't bullied much in /got/, it's just her affinity to parties, substances and promiscuity that is mentioned often. Are those claims false though?

Are you an overachiever, user?

What a cute reaction pic, what is the source?

Kit Harington, Gwendoline Christie and more on the set of Game of Thrones season 7
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3809674/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Kit-Harington-looks-mood-battle-joins-Game-Thrones-stars-Sophie-Turner-Gwendoline-Christie-set-Northern-Ireland.html
Why does Sophie need a body double?

Does Maisie understand the character she's portraying well?

That's not much of a castle

Show me your castle, faggot.

Same experience here. Out of all casual watchers and about 30 people in local GoT/ASOIAF nerd club I spoke to in person I haven't heard anyone praise Bran as a character or his book/show plotline in general (this was between S3 and S4). Legend of Gin Alley and Hodor's death were the only interesting things that happened in his scenes since S1.

Maybe Maisie will build a private castle for our children in Bristol, she was supposed to sign a fat new contract for remainder of GoT this summer.

Does Emilia deserve "north of" £500k per episode, /got/?
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/game-of-thrones-highest-paid-actors.html/?a=viewall

What are some good ASOIAF characters who never made it to the television screen?

Hard mode: No Patchface

Aww :3

Things that popped into my mind reading that:

Lovely pics

Absolutely horrible scenario, we would never do that!

Damn, your house will be one constant blaze of smoke

leamingtonspa.jpg

He doesn't look like someone who feels himself in charge there
Maybe it's a stuntwoman?

Why would she do that? Kit isn't someone who has power in the series' runs or casting choices…

In the Maisie Castle, we could found the Maisie's Watch at the Round Table of Maisiefriends
Also :1

Wrong question. The correct one is:

She looks so nice with that long hair and without offensive makeup and in that nice dress
What's with her voice though? Is this before or after Doctor Who? Did she had a mild cold, when her voice was so raspy? Did she cut back on the 3 packs/day cigarette smoking habit?

He said sometime around the end of 2015 that he wasn't nearly finished with TWoW, despite having told everyonme that it's close to being done.
It will still take a long ass time until we get it I guess.

What's the point of wearing such a low-cut dress when you have no cleavage whatsoever?

If you have big tits and put up something like that, feminists will attack you
If you have no tits, you can be really fashionable while appropriate, and you will be good according to hollywood norms
Recently, an actress in my country who is over 30, but still looks nice, was "attacked", because she wore a see-through dress on some event, and she has way bigger tits than Maisie, but they are not huge.

tl; dr: Fashion

yes. that's why I spend 10 hours a day on Holla Forums

Here's an almost 9 minutes long interview of Maisie

facebook.com/itv.westcountry.9/videos/989952607818124/

I don't have time for that

can you summarize it in one sentence?

"I'm a hunchback" t. maise

cool, thanks

BREAKING NEWS!

Sophie Turner has turned into a dog

I can't. Haven't watched it

orly.png

Why did people lie to me about this? These Davos chapters are mint.

MAISIECUCKS BTFO

For what purpose? And it's not just /got/, there are 20 other bumplocked threads in catalog

Quality post

Glad you're enjoying it, user
Those parts are tolerable especially if you like the character, and White Harbor is interesting place to visit as a reader. But the rest of the novel with a few exceptions… hmm.

Will there be Maisie poetry readings? Seminars on latest trends in Maisieposting?

Who dared to do this? She was already a star by then, and had her prime body at 16 :)

(Me)
Second quote meant as a reply to →

Obviously it was some temporary condition back then, because we haven't heard Maisie's voice sounding so hoarse since. But I wouldn't be so sure about her dropping or cutting back on cigarettes, haha :)

For Sansa? She just sits around and broods for 95% of her screentime. Is she going to be physically involved in a battle?
Reminder Maisie did her own stunts

Only intellectual elite posts here

damn straight it is

I found a rare Maisie

hope you like it

Doggie content is always welcome :)

I'm afraid you got scammed trading that picture, user. That's not a Maisie

BREAKING NEWS
Tyrion with Dothraki and Unsullied ambushing Lannister convoy with Jaime (or vice versa) confirmed, also someone falling off a dragon in battle scene
watchersonthewall.com/new-report-brings-game-thrones-spoilers-galore/

Gurm wants you to buy new digital edition of ASOIAF with "reworked appendix, ideal for newcomers, Martin-approved annotations, character maps and illustrations". Got that wallet ready, user?
GRRM

Explanation for bumplock here →
Apparently we have to make 300 posts in a week now!
Protip: When in doubt, post you're GoT waifu

I hope it's Danaerys

anything to get out of writing TWOW

/got/ had over 5000 replies since the show went off-season three months ago, don't you think it's enough? We're the most active local community, even more than Youtube "reviewers" worshippers

Lets not get carried away, even if it's Dany you just know she will walk it off. She's basically invulnerable until like two last episodes of S8.

Gurm hosting fantasy talkshow when? What would it be called? Or perhaps a cooking show?

This thread is bumplocked.
Post in new thread now.