Which was the better series?

The Xfiles, Star gate, or star trek:Next Gen?

x files

You're comparing 3 shows that can't be really compared.

fuck you i will compare whatever the fuck i want

Well fucking ok then?

Which was the best?

Star Gate Universe,Star Trek Ent, or he Last seasons of BSG?

Firefly

Enterprise

star trek ent of course
THE most underrated sci fi tv show of all times

Didn't see any of them, so I can't say

Ok, then I'll compare sex with your mother to walking my dog to playing guitar.

Your mother complains about me pounding her ass too hard, says I might break her hip, and she's terrible at BJs. I come on her face, but feel the need to slap her so she shuts up.

I walk my dog down the road, he pissed on a plant and shits in the middle of an open area of grass. I pick up the shit in a bag and walk the dog back home.

I haven't played guitar since sixth grade, so I just fuck around with it for a minute or two before I put it back in the case and then the closet.

I doubt you have put anything back in the closet.

The X-Files

They were all popular shows in the 90's, don't you remember? Or are you under age

opps I mean Star Trek voyager

ok then i'll compare your gf to your mom to you on who's best at sucking my cock
your gf is non existent so i guess that disqualifies her
your mom would actually be pretty nice at giving bjs, too bad she's so much of a vapid whore she only fucks niggers
finally we come to you, and i have to say you're probably the best choice since you're so much of a cocksucking faggot

then fuck off nigger, voyager was the worst

TNG was 80s

Thanks IMDb

No problem

#triggeredthenigger

You were triggered first

Next Gen > X-Files > tripe > Stargate

In the mood for some spooky: X-Files
In the mood for light yet well written campy scifi: Star Gate
In the mood for hard scifi: TNG
In the mood for ferengi: DS9

Of those 3, i'd say TNG.

While X-Files started off as sort of a spook, ghost hunters kind of "We're going to show you what the govt doesnt want you to see", it slowly devolved into just another weekly "monster of the day, scully has alien baby, smoking man's in this one" series.

Stargate as well, started off great, then the last few seasons with the Auri were just trash and with Richard Dean Anderson leaving it was over.

TNG, on the other hand, had a pretty rocky start, trying to continue the awesomness of TOS and the first season was kind of a mess and slow and boring. It picked up steam with each new season until I was very sad to see it go off the air when it ended.

Just my 2 pepe's

TNG got better when roddenberry finally kicked the bucket

The X-Files has better characterization, writing, and cinematography than the other two, enjoyable though they are.

it wasn't really a matter of trying to continue the awesomeness of TOS, it was more a matter of gene hackenberry having authority on the project
the less he was involved, the better star trek was