Jim Carrey allegedly gives his ex-gf 3 STDs then she kills herself

SMMMMMOKIN'

archive.is/lTOuA

archive.is/3q7Bq

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/msBdK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did jim talk shit about trump recently?

This is the face of the anti vaccination movment. A man spreading disease with no regard for the damage he causes.

Is he really the 'face' though? He only jumped on the bandwagon to get him some of that Jenny McCarthy pussy

There's been many "faces" of the anti-vac movement. All of them were paid shills the media wants you to associate with anti-vaccination. Carrey is a degenerate, nothing more.

I don't care what anyone says, Carrey is the best

He used to be

What! You didn't like the roles he's played in The Bad Batch, Dumb and Dumber To, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, Kick-Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone?

Not exactly recent, but here's an example.

archive.is/msBdK

Why, does it trigger you?

I'm guessing asking because of the "Trump Curse".

>>>/reddipol/

Did someone say forced memes?

I thought Holla Forums was better than to suck the cock of a random actor "becuz he made da funniez!1XD"

Oh yeah, this board is shit and the people on it are retarded hypocrites who belong on reddit.

Yep, definitely triggered.

No, we just hate Drumpf.

lmao, I see Pol is triggered. lmao!

3, I think you mean,
23 STDs

Didn't Trump say he wanted to shut down the Internet

Didn't Obama say he wanted to sell the internet?

Obama isn't a candidate in the upcoming election though

Drumpf wants to shut down the internet

Hillary wants to get everyone fiber super fast internet

I think it's obvious

Good. The Internet was a mistake.

What's obvious?

I already have fiber internet. Everyone else can get fucked.

that he's a soulless shill?

Ah, ok. I was getting the posts confused.

Somebody Stop Me

A true master of comedy. I just don't know how he comes up with these gems.

The proper terminology is 「STAND 」。

ZA WAARU

Great. Another brain dead millennial parroting everything she hears on Comedy Central.

it's because of the trump curse
gee, you lefty goons sure get triggered easily

Is this the face of gonorrhea?

haha tip top reference

if jim can actually an hero chicks with his redpilled anti-vac cock who would Holla Forums like to see him fuck next?

I'm going to need you to step into the gas chamber, sir. You have violated my rights.

Sounds like the ex is a bitter cuck making stuff up, who would someone rich like Carrey be fucking raw that had STDs?

ALPHA

He got it from Jenny, Jenny got it from Hugh, who did Hugh get it from?

Mungus.

Theres some spooky halloween meme magic going on in this thread, i'm scared!

This tee bee eff

is he about to masturbate to skeletons

Sucks that Holla Forums isn't a real place in the outside world huh.

What is going on on Holla Forums in recent days? It's like stepping into the livefeed of Verge or Buzzfeed.

Since when does Holla Forums care enough about family dramas in jewlywood couples to warrent a catalogue full of clickbait?

I can't help but think this is a deliberate effort of only one or two anons, but why?

>>>/reddipol/

>>>/cuckshed/

Take your meds.

>>>/trash/

A LESSON OF SPOOKY SKELETONS:
You see, Holla Forums is a Christian board, this fresh meme: has got an anti-fap message. The spooky skeletons represent the spirit of death. Sex is for reproducing life. Masturbation is a perversion because it does not reproduce life and drains your creative force. The spooky skeletons are playing their siren song of death, possessing the wicked Jim Carrey who has given himself over to sexual perversion, which ultimately leads to worse perversions, which led to the STDs he gave his girlfriend, who killed herself as a result. She died because IN THE BEGINNING Jim Carrey gave himself over to the siren song of the spooky skeletons. Learn from his mistakes. When the spooky skeletons play their trumpets run and hide with a bowl of crumpets. DO NOT PEEK for they do seek all weeping loners with raging boners.
CLICKETY CLACKITY NEVER FAPPITY

Take your meds.