MWUAHAAAA THE FRIDGE

MWUAHAAAA THE FRIDGE

HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN

FOR ITS UGLYNESS

Looks like a manlet who just started lifting, gyno and all.

He could poke an eye out with that chin!

She has a cute face in my opinion. If I was into pudgy boy bodies she would be perfect.

Why the fuck did she get a tattoo on her back? She's more of a whore than misato.

My eyes, can't unsee… Please send help, dying now, s.m.s.

What's cute about that? The pointy chin? The oversized head? The giant mouth that would make the joker jealous? The little eyes with huge eyebrows?

She is literally 0/10

A 0/10 would be something like my pic.

Unflattering picture aside, she's at least a 7 or 8.

Sounds like you got everything.

niggers like you are the reason reviews are garbage; its all either 0, 7, or a 10.

That fat cow could actually lose weight, the ugly cunt can only be fixed with surgery, and even then she wouldn't look so great.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Why does it look like a crossdressing wrestler filming a promo?

You really think weight loss would help the cow? As if that's all it would take to make her attractive?

I'd give her a five

come on, even putting the memes aside she's a 6 at best

There is a simple, scientifically validated equation for calculating Chloe's attractiveness on a 1-10 scale.

floor(100/age)

Chloe is currently 19 so, which makes makes her a solid 5.

We have no way of knowing how she looks under that fat without an X-Ray

chloe moretz as Pinkie pie when?

never
fuck mlp

tiny head and a man's torso

(checked)
Damn, she looks like the next President of the United States.

she looks nothing like the Don

Did they recast the Joker already?

The new Lena Dunham?

Your "Don" does look like a fridge, though.

Dubs confirm.

Now for her to admit that she put pebbles up her cooch when she was young.

It's Hillary after she's consumed the life force of 10 infants.

RUDE!

THATS A MAN BABY!

uh what? that makes a ten year old a solid 10. you're a retard

She looks like she could kick my ass if I refused to have sex with her
that's my fetish

This guy walks up to you in the club and smacks your boipussy, what do you do?

Force every single one of those fucking flairs and badges up her uterus and make her drink 10 gallons of water.

Obvious shops are obviously shopped.

Bitch is almost uglier than Maisie Quasimodo.

What is reverse image search

hahahahhahaha
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This seriously looks like it could have been photoshopped but no…that's her body.

nice shop op you faggot, here is the real thing

Don't you think I'm sexy Holla Forums?

She's a big girl.

Nothing is uglier than Maisie Quasimodo

I wish you did least posted a cute fat chick so I could say "I'd rather fuck that then Chloe" but nah, she barely edges that lump of lard out. Chloe to my mind is a 4. Now, to put this in perspective, there's a lot of women on chaturbate I'd put at a 9 or 10. I would put several of my exes at an 8 and one in particular at a 10. Actresses like Christina Hendricks, Alexis Bledel, Alexandra Daddario etc. I'd put at a personal 10, general indisputable 9. Now here's the thing, this is an important point because it eliminates a lot of the people who would reply, and virtually everyone from waifuist. Pedophiles, jealous women and trannies and faggots do not get a vote. Your opinion is irrelevant. This means if you use the term "cow" to refer to women, use the expression "too old" seriously, I've ever gotten angry about an actress turning 18, or assert that some body part which men have like ass or hips is more important, then your opinion does not matter, you do not get a vote, and you do not count. In every way you are invalid.

After all of that, I compare Hollywood actresses to the girls I went to school with. Most of the girls Hollywood likes to push these days would be the girls no one fucking wanted in high school and middle school. The weird girls whose only shot at getting any male attention was to develop a reputation as a giant slut, and that would still only get the attention of the losers who couldn't get regular sex who would just talk to her to get a quick, cheap fuck and then call her exactly what she was and toss her aside. Your Chloe's, your Daisy's, your Lena's. Mind you, the pretty girls were still select to of course, but only due to circumstances and stupidity. They date the most attractive guy, and believe it's going to last forever, and then he cheats or dumps them, and by default they've become a stupid slut. Effectively there still slutty, but because of the circumstances it's much less slutty. To put it in perspective, she could've fucked four guys, but each one she stupidly assumed she was going to spend the rest of her life with. And each of those guys was handsome, wealthy, connected, and in great shape. Effectively she fucked 10s. The weird slut girl meanwhile, fucked dozens of 4s. Maybe he was a dealer, maybe he reminded her of her dad, maybe he was just "really nice" to her. It's an issue of both quality and volume.

So Chloe's in that second category, but it's worse because her youth is already faded, and she's actively doing things which make her even less attractive. She has a horrible body, combined with an unattractive face. You know that scene at the end of sleepaway camp? That's what she reminds me of here. That's a 4 in my book. For perspective, in my experience the average girl is a 7.

There's two additional factors as well. First, the standard Hollywood generic type is the flat chested skinny blonde. Red hair is considered most attractive everywhere aside from Scotland and Ireland, there it's considered least attractive because it's the most common. Because she's a Hollywood blonde, that bumps or score down as well. Fame in and of itself should add a point, because it's made us all familiar with the person, but because there are numerous 10s in Hollywood as well, and the fact that there are so very many 10s Who aren't famous at all, it ends up bringing her score down instead. It's the same principle behind an 8 going out on the town with her ugly friend because it makes her look more attractive, the reverse is true as well. The attractiveness in general of other women makes her ugliness all the more apparent.

tl;dr: Chloe is ugly piggu

dye her hair green and give her a metal grill like SQ's joker

Is Chloe officially Holla Forums's mascot?

No, that's asuka.

make it a banner

Yes. THAT'S RIGHT NIGGER, READ. READ ALL O- nah, that's why there's a tl;dr at the bottom.

better?

Perfect, 10/10

Holla Forums just became my all time favourite board, i haven't had so much fun since 2006 on cuckchan. Really old feels.

🙆 o wow 🙆

its because its really not bait, a bunch of 4cuck homos are here

New banner when?

>>>/a/

Noice.

Oh fuggggg das ebin

Can someone post the pic of her chauffeur looking at her in disgust? I lost my copy

jesus

How many circumcised penises did she suck to find employment in media?

She looks like a psychotic fucking clown.

I get your point about the 0/10 rating, but there's no way in hell she's higher than a 5.

This kind of shit is literally the only reason to visit this board

:DDDDD

Introduce him to my boyfriend CIA and let them double team my boipucci

Jesus. If she were wearing a mask I'd think it was Bane.

(I'd still hit it though. Especially if she wore the mask)

That picture confirmed the ugliness of Maisie Quasimodo

that hair texture is awful.

Noice.

why does her chauffeur look like a 15 year old mexican?

MWUAHAAAA THE BUTTHURT!

Does anyone have the pig copypsta?I never downloaded it.

Did'nt Lena stick pebbles up her sisters cooch.

Can someone make a .gif of her inhaling hamburgers.

Is someone sneaking testosterone into her food supply or something?

Moms gonna freak.

she was never that hot or cute tbh
i mean, she aged like shit, but she wasn't that good even at the beginning

(checked)

it was mainly pedos

It still doesn't take away that huge ugly bump on her foot

They got surgeries for that

And she still doesn't give a fuck about it

Zac Efron really let himself go