Pick one to Marry

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7Pcjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAT MITZVAH? I BARELY KNOW HER
Fuck Schumer Why else is she famous?
Marry Silverman For the money. Failing that, the status. Failing that, I could sell my story to TMZ. "The Goy Who Broke Both of Sarah Silverman's Orbital Sockets and Ovaries"
Lena gets the ebola.

Fuck Amy Jewmer
Marry Sarah Silverman
Give ebola to the middle one

Schumer
Dunham
Silverman

marry myself
fuck myself
give ebola to myself

Not as gross as Lena Dunham thread?

Give Ebola to Dunham the diddler.
Fugg Schumer in the pooper.
Marry Jewess Silverman but under sharia law, make her put on the burqa, tell her if she gains an ounce or talk back or walk alone without me she gets the super special saudi stony silent treatment. :^)

CAN'T PERSECUTE ME BECAUSE I'M AN OPPRESSED MUSLIM THO, JUST ASK MUHAMMED BIN AL FAHLEQ PBUH

Fuck Schumer (bleh)
Marry Silverman
Ebolanize the Sea Cow

Kill myself

Marry Sarah Silverman for all of that jew gold.
Fuck Dunham for being the more attractive of the two.
Gas Schumer.

Amy and Lena need to apologize for being white!

archive.is/7Pcjg

I hate this garbage, but I do love to see them turn on each other.

As much as this disgusts me:

Fuck schumer
Marry Silverman
Ebola for dunham

Marry Silverman, for the jewgolds and for the bdsm concentration camp roleplay.

Fuck Schumer. I'm going to need at least three condoms. Just to be sure.

Ebola to the pedophile landwhale.

marry amy schumer cause shes hot as fuck

fuck sarah cause she does the anal

that thing in the middle needs to be swept clean what a disgrace to the human race

Marry Amy Schumer to try to get at her hollywood money
Fuck Sarah Silverman because I have to pick one
Lena can have african sickness

This. Definitely kill Dunham. After that it doesn't matter what you with the other two because you're fucked either way.

Ebola automatically goes to Dunham. But the other two is basically asking me to either stick my dick in lava or in a vat of acid.

You do realize that from the front she's actually nasty as fuck right?

kill them all.

Give myself ebola and pray I die before I get around to marrying and fucking any of them.
Christ.

I'm sorry, but I'd amputate the limbs off of all of them, and put them into teddy bear suits to use as living sex dolls.

cant i just kill myself?

hmm…

the one that i fuck, does it have to be in a naturally occurring hole or can i make a new one?

You a furry, mate?

I want to be Schumer's slave and worship every inch of her body because I hate her so much

How could you tell?

…I can't decide, but clearly all three need ebola.

I hate all three but Lena Cuntham gets Ebola chan no matter what.

Is that even medically safe?

Wife it up QUICK.
Kill the hambeast
Fugg the hack Schumer. Heard she likes it up the butt.

Seems like everyone is in agreement about Silverman, and I'm on that boat as well.

Marry Sarah
Fuck Amy because she's gross but not Lena Dunham gross
Ebola for Lena because she's a fucking abomination

she's the lesser of 3 landwhales.

Marry Lena Dunham because she's a real talent. Fuck the pig, and give Silverman ebola for having such shitty humor.

Schumer is just a fatass whereas Dunham is a pear-shaped lardtroll.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME WANT TO FUCK SILVERMAN! I WON'T! I WON'T DO IT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

Marry Silverman She's got shit for brains but at least shes attractive

Fuck schumer: She also has shit for brains along with dunham but she's not as ugly

Give Ebola to Dunham

We've seen her nudes, we know those are fake but still looks damn good. Despite the fact that she's jewish and 45 years old, she didn't seem to deteriorate such as Natalie Portman,

You know you want to stick your dick up her kike ass.

Worst hair colour for white skin.

I know right, I hate how so many girls with nice brown hair dye it black or bleach it blonde. Brown is a really pretty hair color

don't jews naturally have black hair?

Duhan and Schumer are both kisses.

All three .gif

give ebola to all 3, fugg and marry my hand

i wouldn't touch that skank with a stick

This

Lena Dunham doesn't have the brain power to fucking think her way out of a paper bag, she's a fucking retard. I mean, I've talked to her, I know who she is, she's a dumb bitch, I'm sorry, okay? And if she ever fucks with me, if she ever puts me in some sort of self defense situation and I have to legally defend myself? I'm not going to initiate violence against her, but—if she comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything—I'm going to fuck her up so badly, I will put her in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing her I'll be punching her in the back, I'll be punching her in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing her eyes in, I'll break both her orbital bones, I'm going to destroy Lena Dunham physically, so badly, the people that come to clean her up are going to be puking when they see what I did to her, I want them to know how I feel about her, so I am going to fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body- if she ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would never, ever initiate violence against her, but that's what would happen.

NO.

Some people say it's the coward's way out. I think I'm making the better decision.