Make America 1985 Again!

delorean.com/new-delorean-production-update.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7472062.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you don't mind dying after getting tboned.

So dreamy…

and Trump will be President. MAGA.

notice I said

They have to match the safety standards of the year of production m8, along with other automotive standards that will probably end up being an overall improvement anyway.

Holla Forums had a really good 80s nostalgia thread the other day, i wonder if it's still there. They justified it as the 80s being the cultural embodiment of white supremacy.

Holla Forums is not one person, user. but if it was would be a chubby, irony obsessed jewish tween

what do you know, it is.
too bad i'm still banned, otherwise I would share this news with them.

A lot of great content and discussion in that thread though.
8ch.net/pol/res/7472062.html

Looking forward to it

KEK
CHECK

Will there be decent movies being made?

Yes. When Trump is President.

80's nostalgia is revolting. People who never experienced the 80s and don't understand the 80's beyond pop music are jerking off over it the same 90's kids do. It's likely the same crowd doing it but that's not the point.

You cannot make America great again by copying a decade known for being a yuppy, the rise of 2nd wave feminism and mass produced pop music becoming incredibly cheap because of digital sound effects.

What you're copying is mass production junk labeled as high art and you don't even understand this.

Who the fuck are you talking to m8?

I like the "aesthetic" of the 80s, even if it's something that only exists from retrospective nostalgia or something that is constantly put on a pedestal.

But you don't have to shit on everyone for liking it, just because you disagree. You want serious discussion on this topic, go to the Holla Forums thread I posted. (80s revivalism/nostalgia did get it's fair share of praise and criticism there)

(Trust me, you'll get the responses you're looking for)

well that's the low IQ and historically illiterate Holla Forums we all know and love.

80's were shit. I know. I was a baby back then and I cried a lot.

You still do :^)

I think that's why they said cultural embodiment instead of political embodiment.

They don't have to meet safety equipment standards, only emissions standards.

Wasn't the DeLorean a terrible fucking design though? Rusted like a motherfucker for a start.

Surely the period that best embodies white supremacy, however you choose to define it, would be the peak of European colonialism?

Fuck off Holla Forums

The DeLorean was a slow piece of shit even for the time. The mindless consumerism of the 80's set the tone for the shitty future we live in now.

What does a japanese car have to do with america?

kek, good one m8

The first version sucked, later versions improved.

Hopefully they'll avoid pissing the fucking fairies off this time around.

The aesthetic is pleasing a bit even if I never grew up in that era.

OP BEING A LYING FAGGOT AS USUAL
OP IS A CLICKBAITING FAGGOT

DeLorean won't be making new cars, they're just asembeling around 300 cars from old parts.

They will not be manufacturing new cars.