I want to make original films

uh oh

that's fine sweetie. just make sure to include no more than one white male

and nothing of value was lost

I wish i had the capital to make a movie.

just become an e-celeb and do a kickstarter

worked for James

armageddon can't come fast enough

But he's made hundreds of films. They just happen to use amateur techniques like by using a vcr to edit scenes together or having to film scenes in sequence.

I guess that means he's moving onto DogFart productions full-time.

Hell, I can't fault the guy. Gotta pay the bills somehow.

you best be trollin

I'm actually pretty excited to see what he'll cook up. If he can get better screenwriters or learn better screenwriting. It'd be nice to see him make use of Cinemassacre pass just AVGN.

Anyone have that pic of James whipping a nigger?

Anyway he isn't a cuck, him and Mike don't shy away from raunchy stuff Mondays. It's a fun show.

JAMES ROLFE: UNCUCKED

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Did anyone even watch Monster Madness? To think that he spent 80% of his time during his prime working on that shit just infuriates me, he could have been making AVGN videos while he still had the knack for it.

Even when he had a knack for it he was already burning out. As for monster madness, some years' themes were more interesting than others. He definitely does keep track of some obscure stuff. I'm wondering what this final year's theme is.

I think it's obvious he doesn't want to do avgn videos anymore. After a certain period of time it just devolved into going "lol this is so whacky I'm going to use a tired out insult for this".
Compare it to like the Ninja Gaiden or Castlevania videos where it's clear he's doing this out of respect of his childhood memories and he actually gave a shit and wanted to show off the greatness of the games, and some of the jokes in the NG video were pretty good shit "YEAH YEAH I'M DOING GOOD" "IT'S NOT A WOMAN"
At this point I enjoy his more relaxed videos about movies and couch-co-op with Mike because those are the ones where he's actually having fun and making some decent content instead of forcing himself into something he's no longer.

That was because of monster madness and the piece of shit movie, if he wasn't doing that all of that effort could have gone into AVGN or other decent shows like Overanalysers. He just needs someone to focus him in the right direction, not Mike Matei who pampers his autistic side projects

I watched his Godzillathon and some of the earlier ones.

Got you fam.

There's no way Mike will go away, especially now. Mike was the reason why James bothered with AVGN in the first place. He lent James all his games as James himself only kept a few from childhood. He autistically pleaded with him to make more, coaxing him from making the first two to three so it could be a trilogy, and then finally the rest of the videos that got him partnered with Screwattack/Gametrailers. In essence, AVGN itself was an autistic side project. Without Mike there would be no AVGN.

Ive heard this story a million times and I still dont give a shit. Just because he pushed James towards something good doesnt negate the fact he let him squander his time on dumb shit way too much. Castlemyasshole

Pick one. If James thought he was squandering his time on it he wouldn't have bothered with that or taken the deal with Screwattack and Gametrailers.

Fuck off Mike you know exactly what I'm talking about. Encouraging James to do AVGN doesnt negate the fact that you let him waste 5 years of work time on shit that no-ones ever gonna watch. More good, less bad, its not that hard.

Just think, James has a kid now. Someday that kid is going to be old enough for school and how long will it be until his friends discover that his father was the AVGN. I wonder what those future kids will make of it.

at least James will be more well adjusted than the CA guys.

He was already doing pre-production on the AVGN movie by 2010. He also cut his release schedule to 1 episode a month by that point.

In the near future the CA guys will probably be sending his kids lewd messages or at least Doug will.

I've been watching James since I was a kid so I'll always have a soft spot for the guy. He seems like a really genuine, nice dude. Admittedly the Nerd has gotten old, but I still enjoy watching it occasionally and the old episodes are classic.

The AVGN movie was fucking terrible, but he clearly has the technical know how and work ethic to make something better. I watched Board James all the way through a while ago and was really impressed by some of the direction in those videos, especially the lighting. Some of his student films were really good too, especially the Legend of the Blue Hole. I'd rather see him trying to do something like that at this point than continue the AVGN forever. I just hope when he does he produces a completely original idea rather than something with autistic references to the AVGN through out.

MM was my favourite part of October, always really comfy.

It was a lot of fun, as far as short form web series go, and definitely the best thing Yuhas and her gang of betas have ever been involved with. Mike practically dominated the whole thing by being the funniest guy in the room.

they've been in something else?

I though they were just random friends of Jamers's wife or something

They run Cinevore.

Alright for real, what's the original non-trolling origin of the "James is a cuck" posts?

Monster Madness has consistently been like the one decent thing he's done post AVGN decline.
Apart from not being 100% justed about the shitty Ghostbusters reboot.

His wife made a post on his forum, in which she mentioned that Cinemassacre has a diversity problem (I think she called it a sausagefest). This, combined with the rumor that there's something wrong with their kid, and James visibly aging over the years, led Holla Forums to calling James a cuck.

But then came the Ghostbusters remake. And James' refusal to even bother with it. And the feminists exploded, while James just kept his cool. That's how you uncuck yourself.

Someone post the "Make America Great Again" hat.

it's a she actually. I think she has cerebral palsy or something

No, it had a gimpy arm or something, but it's actually better now thanks to some surgeons at a kids hospital.

like this?

Yes, in fact thats an actual picture of his child. Where did you get it?

I met him in a Popeye's in Philadelphia last week. he asked if I could watch his phone while he went to take a shit, and I said sure. then I copied all the pictures from it. no nudes of anyone, unfortunately

Embed related.

wow, that sucks. she'll never be able to give a proper handjob

When will he receive a formal apology?

Why does every single thing this guy did went wrong.

Episode II: Never

Don't forget the cuckglasses.

I admit, one fits the Nerd persona better than the other

Could you imagine the shit eating grin James probably had on his face as CISbusters crashed and burned? It was like the ultimate vindication for him.

Mike and james really saved with their autistic trivia. I quite liked it.

kek

Who was in the the wrong here?

What is the deal with this Ryan guy? He is beyond horrid!

Ryan is the tech guy at Cinemassacre. He set up the server the site runs on. He seems nice enough, I dunno. I actually don't watch that show because I don't care about modern games. Anything later than PS2 and I haven't got a clue.

what does he mean by this?

oh god I actually have that shirt.

Besides from the part about making a good film, he btfo'd that nigger.

what do you mean by it?

comfy

NOT TODAY

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

Honestly, this whole fiasco is rock hard proof that these people wield absolutely ZERO power. All James had to do was literally nothing, and what do you you know, absolutely nothing happened to him.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

Will he make pure kino?

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

They're called Social Justice Warriors, mang: the morbidly obese feminazis with the beta orbiters. It's Hillary Clinton's main supporters.

Christ… Kevin Flynn is the fucking worst!

Well James is lucky he is his own boss, otherwise they could've tried to make him lose his job. Don't forget even the fucking New York Times jumped in and tried to do a hit piece on him.

You mean like he's always done?

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Was she fucking Kevin?

AVGN videos are great but was never a huge fan and only watched a handful.

Heard about this last year and gave it a listen due to its cult status among fans.

Not only have I seen most of what he mentioned, but you realize how reviewing film is a whole nother ballgame. He just does not have the intellectual chops for it. Sometimes his riffs about what makes kitsch charming are insightful and accurate, but mostly he's just giving a plot review with IMDB-tier comments section additions.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

There's some behind the scenes videos on Cinemassacre from decades ago or whatever, and he's just fucking cringe worthy. Like he's Laurence Olivier or something.

was he talking about himself and James?

Hey guise!

Hey guise!

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

Reminder James and Mike bullied this innocent and creative man.