Tracer ass controversy 2.0

SJWs are outrage over The Yellow Ranger having a great ass in Power rangers poster
Women being attractive in films is a hate crime now?
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1833225/power-rangers-fans-slam-movie-studio-for-insensitive-caption-on-new-poster-for-yellow-ranger/

This is why CISbusters flop

OP is a faggot who doesn't read his own article.

fucking gold

But when it came to the Trini Kwan the Yellow Ranger’s post, fans were soon up in arms after it was captioned: “Driver’s Ed not required #GoGo# YellowRanger!” . . . The character is played by upcoming star Becky G in the new film, but in the original TV series she was played by Thuy Trang, who tragically died in a car crash in 2001.

If you ever wonder why SJWs focus on whining about the size of an ass on a fictional character, or why video games cater to the "male fantasy", instead of focusing on bigger issues, here is the answer: these SJWs would rather create some manufactured outrage than step outside of their comfortable little bubble and tackle the real social issues that are plaguing the world, because then they might face consequences for their activism.

It's just a bump on the road, that ain't no great ass.

yea I'm really surprised
try opening your eyes a couple more centimeters before veering into 4 lanes of traffic to turn a right corner at the last second with the left turn signal on

nice clickbait OP, i'm sure an user or two will love to be terribly outraged and maybe even a bit flustered about this.

VIETNAMESE FUCKING SHIT

so a Mexican chick accidentally made fun of Asian drivers?

Apparently she didn't "believe" in seatbelts.

That's not even a great ass.
It's just a regular ass, but in a skintight suit.

That's what passes as a great ass among normalfags?

I hate the lines on the suit

I'm not seeing the reference to driving in the poster.

tbf, if she was in commiefornia/border state, she was probably hit by a shitfaced illegal ayy.

Holla Forums are you retarded? Nevermind I know the answer. Why don't you actually read the article. The "outrage" is over a caption used for the poster that said “Driver’s Ed not required #GoGo# YellowRanger!”

People bitched because the original yellow ranger died in a car crash.

Why do white people have such a hard time understanding ass?

Only those of Irish descent.

damn you for making me crawl in the graveyard of my 4chan folder to find this

IRELAND FEARS THE ASS

Lots of people waste time on this, on both sides.

aye, an oldie but goodie. I remember when /int/ wasn't cancer.

now that's a disgusting ass

only niggers and spics would go for that, and wiggers too

there is such a thing as too much ass, and that's it right there. a more moderately sized ass is preferable.

Fuck them

that was /sp/ dumbass