Is it ever explained why his forehead is a vagina?

Is it ever explained why his forehead is a vagina?

Side effect of unlimited power

True. Pussy does give you unlimited power in society.

Just like Darth Vader's transformation, this pissed me off. I'd always assumed that the Emperor was a shriveled little ghoul because he was incredibly old, and that he'd used spooky dark side sorcery to extend his life. Instead it turns out he was a regular senior citizen who got zapped with redirected force lightning. Bullshit.

he's half-Cardassian.

he was already using the dark side to extend his life by the time of the prequels

I always thought it looked like a ball sac…..is it wrong that I just want to bite it?

He always had pussy on his mind.

it was a bad retcon especially considering Luke gets fried and it doesn't melt his face.

How do we know it wasn't his real face?

he takes after his mother

with the way force lightning works you have to channel so much dark side energy that it basically could turn anyone to vader level of evil, and palp used a force cloak ability to hide his dark side level from the jedi, the form he turns into is his normal form with how deep he is in the dark side

looks more like a wrinkly ass cheeks to me.

Is this shit fucking real?

Cardassians did it.

It was in the EU. Now that the EU is non cannon we've just got the films and I think the Clone Wars so we're back to a universe where nothing makes much sense since it's just plot device after plot device.

Canon then. Happy now nigger?

yes

The old-canon explanation was that years of using the Dark Side of the force was responsible for disfiguring and corrupting his body.
He hid this basically by using glamour techniques developed by the ancient Sith. However, said glamours are dispelled with the application of Dark-side force energy, hence why his real form is revealed once his lighting is reflected back onto him.

got it backwards champ.

Good. Now suck my cock.

So my old assumption was correct! Vindication is sweet.

That's some poetry.

Pottery.

Lack of podracing will do that to ya

meant for

Can somebody do a mod of the force awakens poster with character's that have been cut out by new continuity (Ie: Kyle, Revan, Nihilus, Bane, Sheev etc. I'm doing Bossk because best hunter) as the heroes and a bunch of nu-males and feminists as the villains titled "Star Wars: The Fandom Menace"? I'm working on one and will post it when done, but it'll probably look like shit

cunt deserved it
any parent who drops their kid in the shark tank that is pedowood deserves to be burnt alive, jake was probably used a cocksleeve by every exec to get that role in star wars

A poster with all the true players in the post-Trilogy canon would be amazing. I'd love to hang a poster with Thrawn, the extended Skywalker family, and Kyle Katarn on my wall.

That being said, asking in a random thread isn't the way you get good shops done.You'll probably need a real artist to like the idea, or commission it from someone.

Would be nice to have some Star Wars continuation that isn't total trash. It's unfortunate the canon is being ignored for crappy spin-offs.

He was cucked.