5 Hollywood movies ruined by Chinese pandering

5 Hollywood movies ruined by Chinese pandering

All of them made these days tbh. Not that was much to ruin to begin with.

I glad people are finally waking up to see he always been a faggot

The Jews have themselves to blame for Chinese take over of Hollywood. They brought it on themselves.

The transformers fight in Hong Kong was actually really cool. The cluster fuck of the location was a nice change and allowed for interesting scenes to play out.

I was surprised to learn how China had such an influence in World War Z. I thought it was just bad screenwriting.

I mean, they weren't gonna be good in the first place, but yeah

this fucking half-paki is taking out his mixed-race butthurt with some neocon attack on china, not to say that those people don't eat dogs

t. Ching Chong Nguyen

Go back to Finland you fucking mongol

I mean, you can have two wrongs and not a right

Any link with the info, mate?

I meant in the video where he explains the difference between the book and the film and how China started the events in the book.

This is just as stupid as going OMG THIS MOVIE HAS BING PRODUCT PLACEMENT HOW DARE THEY NOT USE GOOGLE

they were shit as it is

You wanted capitalism, you got it.

There's capital in China, companies want that too.

End neo-liberalism, bring back protectionism and shit like this will not happen.

Because Western pandering and product placement is so much better, right guize? I mean, those forced minorities , brave women and Mountain Dew Transformer are goddamn kino icons.

How about China cofinancing movies that are probably illegal there?

I've only ever seen leftists criticize neo-liberalism yet never advocate protectionism or say it in name at least. Are you a hardcore leftist or paleocon or something?

Or in this case, two Wongs and not a white.

Not the guy you're talking to, but I am (or was) a leftist who supports protectionism because neoliberalism is shit.

DAMN YOU COMMUNISM!

One 1/2 yuan has been deposited into your account, Xian. Your employment in the 50 cent army is valued as always.

I like that china has influence in hollywood now honestly, it's nice to see SJW's and the kikes that run it get kicked in the teeth when they try and push their racemixing propaganda. It's a nice wake up call that the only people that tolerate their trash are braindead white cucks and niggers.

"China was a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

Interesting to know user.