Star Trek Thread

Who was the best Cardassian and therefore, best character?

Pre-Cult: Dukat
Post-Cult: Damar
Honorary Mention: Garak
Fap Material: Kira

best Cardassian is obviously Kloé

REMOVE BAJOR

Objectively correct list user, very good.

This thread has no honor.

Fuck off Worf.

Seska

Fuck off Culluh.

It's about AIDS and cuckoldry
AIDS and cuckoldry
AIDS
CUCKS

But the Kazon are the same color as Donald Trump…

The holographic one in season 7 of Voyager.

Slice and dice baby!

Cuckoldry and AIDS
AIDS and cuckoldry

who thought this would be a good idea

ur mum

The episode was supposed to be comedic for those who hadn't seen TOS and nostalgia/in-jokes for those who had. Not acknowledging it would have been strange for the latter group and dedicating time to explaining it would have taken an entire episode (which ENT did, of course).

fuckin spoonheads

I wonder if Cardassians enjoy spooning? :^)

I always thought there was something weird and fish-like about her face.

Are you the faggot who directed that terrible ENT episode that explained it?

You know you'd bone one if you had the chance.

It's cause she really is a Vulcan! Those ears aren't fake!

Minorities always want to hop on racist dick.

wew. also why doesnt he just get clones of the relevant organs to replace his damaged ones?

Religious reasons :^)

Would have been better if they'd given Worf classic makeup and acted as though nothing was different at all.

that's what you call a redpill?

There was a speech that basically warned of the dangers of multicultural at diluting your own identity. Be tolerant of others, but don't change who you are to accommodate them. Trying to remember the episode

Data pointed out that from a purely pragmatic point of view, it would make better sense for the other officers to have their eyes removed and replaced with VISOR port implants, like Geordi has at his temples, and provided VISORs.

The Herschowitz Silveryamulka Society for the Advancement of Jewish Interests through the Decimation of Western Society, Division for Meme Warfare & Goy Infant Dismemberment, called, they wanna know if you want for them to mail your check, direct deposit, or have it donated to resettle a family from central Asia or the mid-east in your country?

MUAAAAAAH THE QUARK!

Why does this image sum up the Dominion and the Cardassians in a nutshell?

kek'd

is that really the reason given in the show

but that doesnt answer my question. it does raise others though.

CARDASSIA STRONK!

that armchair is legitimately sexier than her
star trek waifufags are fucking retarded

It didn't help that Kiera was ugly in the first place. Never trust anyone named Nana Visitor, that's some weird alien shit.

Star Trek had some really sexy furniture

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

Well furniture can be really fucking sexy, I don't think that statement really proves anything negative about Iliana.

At the end of Voyager, when they get the future weapons to battle the Borg, don't the Borg now have a 30 year head start on adapting to Starfleet technology? This means that Janeway made Starfleet weaker in the future all to get the crew home because of feelings.

How exactly does giving the past advanced technology make their future weaker?

Because the Borg have seen Starfleets future weapons before Starfleet even knows what they are. Janeway warned the Borg about what they WILL face in the future.

That doesn't mean that they understand said weapons and know how to counter them. And you seem to be thinking that Starfleet isn't always at a disadvantage against the Borg already?

That statement does not change my point one bit.

Yeah, your point still makes no fucking sense.

Are you that guy who got a hard-on from tile patterns?

You are an idiot. Janeway did the equivalent of give away her position to the enemy. The Borg know their weapons will be less effective hence they will try to develop or acquire better weapons. Starfleet has no idea what she did so in the future they will be at a further disadvantage.

He and an entire ship of Napoleons lost to some old guy and his faggot son.

There is an excellent example of cultural differences. Khan is clearly superior than normal people but is stuck with a 20th century mind. I believe Spock touches upon this by saying, "His thinking indicates 2d rather than 3d" or something like that. Kirk was trained to think about space warfare in 3d dimensions and Khan has zero training at all. He did breddy gud all things considered and with a weaker ship.

If I'm an idiot then you're a stillborn child who had downs syndrome.

That would only be true if you could understand a technology just by looking at it. You can't. Not even the borg can.

They're doing that anyway. They've been doing that since they got their ass handed to them once they entered Fluidic space.

They have the technology and the records of its installation, they could easily reverse engineer their own technology if it came to needing to do that.

Also the alablative armour was already installed on the Defiant during the Dominion War (and the Prometheus, and hell the Borg already had alablative armour to begin with), so its not like its entirely alien and un-understandable technology to them.

Why?

No idea, board owner is a complete faggot perhaps? There's a dozen threads that shouldn't be bumplocked currently.

He literally bumplocks shit at random. Reminder it's still better than letting Holla Forums or Holla Forums have the place.