American Beauty

Don't lie Holla Forums, you would have done the same thing.

It's been a long time since I watched this movie that I don't remember much of it.

But yes, she's hot as fuck

its the way to go, seriously. gotta find time to read also.

shockingly accurate.

Haha, no.

How cute, he thinks filling his lungs with weed smoke will somehow make him able to work out, instead of the obvious effect of making his lung capacity shit. No wonder you're a degenerate pothead.

This movie was pure faggotry….fucking pleb

Who the hell even cares about obscure pedo movies. This thread will be deleted.

what thing?

Also was it implied that Lester wanted Angela because he secretly wanted to fuck his own daughter?

This film is a Cultural Marxist's dream.

obscure

Not fuck her? Fuck no, I'd have fucked her. Gayboy Spacey wouldn't know what to do with a woman

Okay, what was the entire point of this film?

Gay veterans will fucking murder your shit?

It's the journey not the destination?

Being the best motherfucker you can be will shorten your lifespan and make everyone you love hate you?

Reported to hotwheels for obscure movie.

REMINDER THIS MOVIE WAS JUST HOMOSEXUAL PROPAGANDA

yes

Reminder, I stopped taking Academy Award after American Beauty won the best picture prize. Haven't watched a single Oscar since then.

Nothing but overblown Three's Company TV show with blatant faggot propaganda thrown in.

What fucks your breath isn't weed or tobacco, is the tar and all the shit in the cigarettes….if you smoke pure weed or tobacco you will be still ok
Get a book and document yourself before having an opinion faggot

No.

I would have actually fucked her.

do you seriously think marijuana doesn't have tar?

there's a reason people used to hire chimney sweeps… burning shit produces tar and carcinogens

anything you light on fire and inhale is bad for you - fucking retard

You dumby, the bad shit in smoke isn't primarily a result of some failure or choice in the process of production, it's a result of the chemical reactions that occur when you burn the shit.

The fact that he didn't fuck her has to be a nod to the rumor that Kevin Spacey is a lifelong fudgepacker.