ITT Villains who did nothing wrong

the tribe was much more of a villain.

I think it was interesting that the gang leader was actually willing to end a conflict peacefully rather than just threaten to kill them all.

We only have his word that he would let them go peacefully. It would be quite efficient to convince them to give in without a fight then kill all the men and enslave the women. We will never know for sure what his actual intentions were.

He wanted to drive them away from their settlement though.

he's seems like a reasonable fella

He did sexually assault a BLM woman though

His telling Wez "The gasoline will be ours, then you shall have your revenge" suggests Zetta was spot on as to his actual intentions, though.

FTFY
Pffff. Okay.
Always wondered about that, if the wastelands had its own 24 Hour Fitness + if so does his membership card have the hockey mask on it?

That savage half-animal kid killed one of their own. Without any fucking reason! Are you really fucking suprised they wanted to skin that little cave goblin?

Must feel pretty bad

"George Miller instructed Vernon Wells to fill in Wez's backstory (…) he explained that there was a scene cut from the movie showing Wez saving a child (the Golden Youth) from marauders and raising him as his own."

I think it's a little bit complicated, but gay or not, the feral kid kinda doomed the oil jews with his stupid actions…

Well shit, what else was I supposed to expect from a group called the smegma crazies and the gayboy berserkers

All he wanted to do was protect his men

THE CHAMP WHO RUNS THE CAMP

He was a hothead with no business being in charge.

Just curious: did you watch this because the link I posted here a few days ago?

no because I love it. I was in that thread though

Hadn't seen it in years myself, next to strange brew definitely the best low budget canadian movie ever made.

You must have some pretty big balls to post that guy

He had the right idea, Ripley did not.

It was a bad call.
A BAD CALL

I never understood why he abandoned his men at the end. It was so out of character. Like I think Romero realised he accidentally made the villain more sympathetic than the supposed "heroes" so he threw in that scene to make us feel glad when he gets eaten.

The character literally hits all the criteria of a kike.

It's not his damn fault the russkies were too damn drunk to announce their stupid doomsday machine or that the president was a fucking pussy.

He was right about water fluoridation too.

And it led to the world being saved by a Nazi scientist, who probably would have assured that the underground breeding consisted of only the best white people.

dead men don't procure supplies. there's a great deal to be gained by leaving these settlements around, mostly for the reason of raiding them later.

They should have not allowed a MINESHAFT GAP

Bullshit he did not do anything wrong, we saw his men attack a bunch of innocent scouts at the beginning of the movie, not to mention before that, Max was attacked by some more of Humungus men, so he did not keep them in check, not to mention that by brandishing your weapons and trying to instigate fear into the people holding the oil, they were pretty much setting themselves up as evil.

He got rid of the worlds nukes. He wanted to establish a new world order under his reign that would be better than the corrupt leaders of the world.

The Russian was talking shit while gathering data on the Americans.

JUST LEAVING THIS HERE. THIS RATHER ROUGEY, SANGUINE COLOURED PILL. OOPS I DROPPED IT

You should know by now that the one thing the jew fears the most is someone pointing out they are jewish.