Which do you prefer and why

Which do you prefer and why

Tangled is a better movie, less cancerous and has likable protagonists. Rapunzel >>>>>>>>>>>> Elsa & Anna

Tangled. Frozen had potential but never utilized it.

Blue is the Warmest Color: Disney Version

Frozen only for this…

lmao normie. Back to capeshit

I had to give a stern talk to my boy, after watching Frozen and Maleficent. Good and evil aren't to be mistaken for muh feels.

I bet 99% of people here haven't even seen Frozen outside of fapping to rule 34

I prefer your mom, because she lets me bring my black friend

You are the cancer which ruined culture

Tangled. More fun, the man saves the day and Rapunzel is better waifu material.

Tangled. Rapunzel is my waifu.

I haven't seen Frozen.

They don't kiss doe

With long hair….when she go full pixie style is bad

Tangled's entire sountrack was great, while Tangled had ONE song that was only just okay.

FROZEN, fuck. Frozen had one song.

they're both shit, but tangled is a little bit less of a shit

I can't stand the eyebrows fams. Elsa should fucking die.

Rapunzel

Anna and Elsa

This tbh Tangled is the last Disney movie that actually stuck to the old fairytale formula and improved on it with both protagonists being flawed but good for each other and an antagonist with reasonable motivations.

And

Can't be beat, certainly not by frozen twins, especially with their "lolsorandumb" humor (Anna's "I'm a gassy pig teehee" number)

But muh incestuous "yuri" undertones!

>>>Holla Forums

None.
Why would I like characters created for the sole purpose of advertising and enticement.
My niece is obese and not even 11 yet and her favorite movie is frozen.

It makes me sad and sick

Oh I see Disney was mailing those chips straight into the pantry right? Way to hijack the thread with your shameless lack of responsibility.

No you

Did I say frozen made her fat? no
Did I say I don't like frozen characters because they were made to sell shit to kids like my fat niece? Yes

lesbian INCEST brainwashing

get it right.

If anything its a I Don't Need No Man message but even this its pretty esoteric.

Anna is cute. Cute!

Tangled because Rapunzel's face looks less stupid.

This fella gets it

Anna

Tangled because Rapunzel is not a lesbian.

And she's brunette

Do you not know how to do a >?

Rapunzel was actually good. Frozen was obnoxious and for some reason came off as a bit preachy.

i still can't explain how in the name of sanity did frozen get all this success

Make an educated guess

I find it funny how people make this out as some sort of woman empowering song when its actually about her having a mental breakdown

this anime meme is fucking gay as hell and anyone who says it should be castrated, you fag.

It's about her coming outta the closet doe

really I thought the line of let the storm rage on implied she was losing it. That and her thinking she's free by locking herself in her own Ice castle felt like she was losing her mind. Its a shame they never explored that stuff it had so much potential.

The storm rage on is about everyone else losing it. Locking herself away is a leftover from the HC Andersen fairytale

She was originally supposed to turn into the villain after that song but the production team rewrote the whole movie with her being a sympathetic character after the first heard it. This is why Hans being the villain made no sense and came out of nowhere.

Elsa

White girls do anal

When I started dating this girl some years back, she said we were like the main guy and girl from tangled and had me watch it with her. We got to the scene after Repunzel gets out of the tower and she's alternating back-and-forth between being really excited and overjoyed, and feeling ashamed and like she's a horrible person for disobeying her mother. My girlfriend pointed this out in particular as being just like her. This was like a week into the relationship, and at the time I didn't know what I was in Florida, and didn't realize what this was a sign of. See, she turned out to be a borderline. The insane sudden mood swings and self-loathing, acting childishly cheerful one second and hating herself then she done the next, that was a borderline thing.

Ages later when I realized this, it retroactively ruined the movie for me. They're teaching girls that acting like that is normal because it's borderlines writing these goddamn movies these days.

Tons of women have borderline. It's more like a typical female thing than a disorder. Better have them think it's normal, which in a weird way it is, than them suppressing it and then mentally exploding at some point in their life.

I think you need some time to cool off.

Dunno. Elsa is hot, Anna is cute, Rapunzel is probably more fun.

Why not just have her as a sympathetic villain like Mr. Freeze?

You are cute. CUTE!

Rapunzel is too brown. She looks like trailer trash bottle blonde with a tan. So my vote goes for Frozen. Both films were pretty sterile, creatively speaking.

How about this? You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

Blow me faggot.

Your literally gay faggot. You apologize right now or you'll regret it

Disney post Walt's death was always subversive trash. Even during Walt's life, the stories were dumbed down to inoffensive rubbish.

Get that tanned ugly bitch out of here. I don't like to look at prostitutes who grew up in a trailer park.

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Which one has the most spankable ass?

Who indeed?

HEW HEW HEW SUCH A FUNNY JOKE M8

When she tells you not to cum inside but you do anyway.

Anna is the one I'd least like to fuck, though I'm sure she'd be inventive and up for anything. Love is an open door after all, and one door is in the rear.

Rapunzel would be a fun fuck because she's got no experience with men so your body would be a fascinating exploration for her. Watching her trace her finger over your penis with a look of amazement would be wondrous.

But Elsa would be the best. So uptight and repressed, with such intensity below the surface. She also has little experience with men, but she'd be struggling against her feelings while she fucked, so fearful she'd lose control from the pleasure. Her orgasm would shatter glass, and she'd be a total happy cuddlebunny afterward.

Frozen has the better flash games

Frozen feels kind of weird. None of the mechanics are explained and you're left wondering what the fuck is going on.

Elsa's powers, the way Arendale works, these are important things for us to be able to build tension.

Elsa is the queen, if Arendale is a normal kingdom then she will have a god damn loyal royal guard who will gladly let her freeze everything. But the locals turn on their queen on a dime so this seems to be at best a constitutional monarchy.

Then there's the fact that Elsa can create life.

Also we are never explained who Kristof is and why he's an orphan.

The story seems to take deliberate steps to avoid explaining things.

Can't really find anything "subversive" about Tangled, as I said it's the last Disney movie to stick to the classic Disney formula. Compared to the fairy-tale it's watered down but so are all kid's movies so that's not really something you can complain about.

It's magic nigga, she has powers of ice.

She runs away, she has no interest in power to begin with it seems. The locals turn on her because Arendale is modeled on Denmark/Sweden, they hate her because she's one of them, they don't want the world to think they're racist ice worshippers

Water (ice) is the building block of life. ;)

He's an average Joe except raised by gnomes (?) The gnomes are what you should be complaining about. Frozen went through a couple of rewrites if I recall which explains why its so shallow.

Rapeunzel

Initially Elsa was going to be a villain but they decided to make it about 'sisterly' love as opposed to love between a boy and girl (Kristoff/Anna). Boy/girl love being shown as special is doubleplusungood for multiple groups, so it is being phased out. Love between women is increasingly being extolled by Disney, in films like Brave, Frozen, and Maleficent.

Even Tangled flirted with a similar concept with Gothel and Rapunzel, but went away from it in favor of making Gothel a straight-up villain and putting the focus being Eugene and Rapunzel.

This faggot ruined the entire movie.

I think you're over-analyzing Gothel. Unless there's a source explicitly saying that Tangled was originally going to focus on the mother-daughter thing, but since Brave already covered that I don't buy it. Gothel was just an antagonist who wanted to be young and beautiful, so kept up a charade of a loving mother to keep it going. There's no "undertones", sexual or otherwise, beyond that. Her love for Rapunzel was equivalent to the "love" for a car or house not a family member or partner.

Frozen is different but I think that's just Disney trying to keep buzz going by being ambiguous and tryign to appeal to tumblr. They want people to overthink the lesbian sister angle.

You're way, way off. It's not normal, it's not typical. It's become more common with women in western society because society has taken to coddling them and listening whenever they cry.

It's a mental illness. The basis for the name itself means they're on the borderline for being classified as a psychotic. They're a crazy person who can act normal half of the time.

Yeah, but that is like saying Jar Jar ruined the prequels. Technically not wrong, but are you really going to begin there?

;_;

You mean your wife's son right?

Just fucking die.

lol triggered

>>>/sudo/

I'll never die, faggot.

They should have. See "Rapunzel knows best". Would have been more interesting

nah :3