Ghostbusters.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-FGT

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8839c84cdc057f2f6f3be74852d4c37aa1595ec1&dn=Ghostbusters.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-FGT&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Is it worth torrenting?

No thanks, I'll pass. Haven't even watched the new Star Wars and actually feel no remorse.

You can fuck any girl or girls you want in any way you want, but first you have to fuck that black bitch.

Would you do it?

No way, it's not worth it by a mile. If there was any hot girls starring in the movie I'd have to think about it.

Just watched it for the first (and last) time. Its objectively terrible. A feeling of "this is annoying" the whole time.
ANNOYING/10

post the pic

you know the one

STOP IT

are you me?

Why would I want to waste my time on this shit?

Sure, why not? I'm a virgin so it wouldn't last very long anyway.

"Ghostbusters was a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

JUST

We're not on the same boards for nothing…

How apropos.

Somebody bost her noods pls

yes. I actually found her nudes to be kinda hot

what did she mean by this?

SEPTEMBER
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

lol no

I actually liked it

sure it was stupid, and the technobabble was completely excessive, but I was chuckling almost the whole movie, and even broke out laughing a few times

Holtz was by far the best part. I don't know if I've ever seen this kind of performance from a woman, where she's not at all afraid to look foolish. she was like a female Jim Carrey

I watched it. I enjoyed it for what it was. I've never really liked any of the Ghostbusters movies tbh.

Hey Feiggot, make sure you send a postcard from movie jail.

Somebody stream this so we can all mock it together.

It doesn't deserve to be streamed

the best thing we should and can do is stream the first two and forget the reboot exists.

/thread

Have you actually seen it for yourself though?

Considering the amount of unpleasant things I've done in my life, I could probably shut my eyes and pretend she's a smelly realdoll.

Paul, you tried using the film hashtag to endorse hillary before sony smacked the dick out of your mouth and told you to knock it off. And it still didn't get people to watch nu GB. You even leaked Harambe's bix noods, and it still didn't get people to watch the movie. People know you made a shit sandwich by the whiff of it, they don't even need to take a bite.

So you haven't seen it yet

Get ready to be disappointed again Paul.