GITS trailer

it's here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2LbMp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What? Is there a story involved in this or is it a ham-beast put into too small leather-clothing and that's the story?

(((Scarlett Johansson))) is a jap cyborg detective in blade runner land

with niggers

Black: What are you?

Scarlett: A jew playing a Japanese anime character.

Scrolling through the catalog in the thumbnail she looks like donald sutherland.

negative vibes man

but of course.

Oscar for worst cosplay?

it happens in the manga and to be specific there are multiple women who are afaik all japanese citizens but they're all in white styled cyborgs so yeah

Honestly, the other chick is so ugly I wouldn't even want to see them make out. Also Johansson can't live up to anime, surprising no one.

yeah I wish they had found someone who was a bit taller and more athletic in build but since it's hollywood so it's a jew

K I N O
I
N
O

Seriously though, this looks less generic than I thought it would be.

She's a robot though, a jap ghost in a jew shell. The actress for her mom is confirmed to be japanese.

Weird how modern millennials can only talk about "race" & "politics", even when talking about bad remakes. everyone has bought into the SJW Narrative that identity politics is so super serious & must be discussed at all times, even about unrelated nonsense. no one's allowed to even discuss fiction as fiction any more, you must discuss the EFFECT of that fiction on the REAL WORLD, was it "racist", was it "sexist", did it "offend" you? did it have too many JEWS or not enough JEWS and which do you prefer, citizen?

no, that is the retarded three-second teasers strung together in one video instead of five, and you only have to watch the beginning and end parts once.

REMINDER THAT ((SCARLETT JOHANSSON)) IS IN ADS DEMANDING PEOPLE VOTE AGAINST TRUMP

This looks so fucking bad and I dont even like the original animu that much. Holy crap this is possibly the most generic looking shit pile out of any of the remakes that were done this year, its as if the whole teaser were screaming "Look Ghost in the Shell, now the movie! Its wapanese, its cyberpunk its grrrrrrl power, this is the next big thing, you want to watch it if you want to be cool!"

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCK OFF ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST the film studio.

Is it just me or was Scarlett Johansson only hot when she had phone sex as siri?

During this trailer, the title 'Ghost in the Shell' appeared so many times I think the producers want to tell me: 'Yes, this is actually a live-action adaptation of 'Ghost in the Shell'.

whata terrible trailer, jesus christ.

cool post

I'll pass.

why even live?

Looks kinda like a fan film trailer.

Also

WHY?

(double dubs checked)

it is cultural and social programming for you to accept that destructive and degenerate lifestyle

She was hottest when she was a teen.

But she still had the voice of a 2 pack a day smoker.

I don't mind the voice tbh. I feel like she is the type of person that if she didn't have kike blood I would say could be saved. Also, she really doesn't have a choice since her character isn't important in avengers and Robert Downy Jr, Marc Ruffalo, Chris Evans, etc are all leftists. If she went against them she would be screwed. I don't think that is the case though.

Also, I never had a problem with her voice.

said the voice thing twice

Looks way better than I expected, worst case scenario it ends up being a nonsensical mess that tries too hard to pander to the fans.

Looks like they are trying to make it kino. Looks like shit regardless, not that I expected them to nail the feel of the movie.

They have been making bomb after bomb lately, this curse should easily extend to this movie. Everyone already thinks a different movie is going to bomb.
archive.is/2LbMp
Must suck being involved with that movie and being told its already going to bomb, maybe they should have made a better movie.

Let's hope it contains proper gore atleast.

I think it's pg-13, so I doubt it.

They will probably release an unrated version when it comes to Blu Ray or whatever format..

Someone was trying a little too hard. I thought this was a mashup of seconds-long TV spots.

This is how brands work now.

They are only seconds long spots. Someone chucked them together.

Pure cancer. Eat shit Paramount.

Well Johansson is doing ads in japan for lux

and two

What gore in GiTS? Unless you are talking about cyber brains and cyber limbs exploding being gore.

and Israel

Even unrated I doubt they are going to do full gore like a body being crushed or torn apart. They'll stick to a body being crushed and the camera is far away or switches suddenly, safe and weak shit that won't help them.

DUUUUUUMB

more like ghosts in the theater because this shit will bomb hard.

I doubt it. GiTS is a pretty well known name. It would be funny is we had another flop like Transcendence though. (I actually had to look up the name. It's that forgettable).

It's looking less stupid and generic than I thought, the geisha teaser stood out the most, but I can't help but feel like they're holding back because the actual movie is shit. Guess we'll see. Also, I've seen GiTS and Innocence a few years back and enjoyed them, but is it worth it to read the manga and watch SAC? I think I left off on the episode with the suicidal sexbots.

Don't know about the manga but personally, SAC is far better than the movies. Completely different pacing and style though.

Well, that was a whole lotta nothing.
I dunno. Some cool visuals, but I don't know if I can get used to ScarJo as the Major.

I didn't even know she was semitic

Looks like the only thing this has going for it is Beat Takeshi.

The originl manga was just an excuse for the author to draw giant lesbian orgies

BEAT TAKESHI'S IN IT?
BEAT TAKESHI IS STILL ALIVE?

Looks amateurish as fuck.

I'll probably feed the jew on this one, but I need to see an actual trailer first.

Why are there ten 6 seconds trailer in that "trailer"?

I don't remember Major making out with a nigger lesbian in the mango.

They were all transnigger fam.

Thanks, i will now go and check my privilege.

I honestly marvel at the Jews. They decide to include lesbians, and then ruin it by featuring a filthy Jewess and an ugly negress.

It's like they don't want this to sell.

Filthy jewess and an ugly negress IN JAPAN!

Please don't tell me they are stupid enough to put the plot in Japan?

Jesus fucking Christ, at least hire Asian actors if you're gonna do that.

Yup, it takes place in Japan and all the transhumans there are niggers and jews.

This shit will bomb so hard in East Asia it will be hilarious. The cherry on top would be if China were to ban it for whatever reason.

Oh for fuck's sake.

that means you watched two episodes of SAC. Jesus, man. The plot starts an episode or two later, yes, watch it.

holy fuck that trailer is dogshit

Wtf were they going for here? Just what the hell is this?
Like which fucking audience is going to watch this

fuck trump, in fact im going to vote against him just because it will piss you off

lol

It's gonna bomb.

If it makes japan look good in anyway China will ban it for sure.

I think they could very easily ban it because of the dykes.

Wouldn't they ban it simply because it has "Ghost" in the title?

Ah, but I live in a swing state!

That's actually a fair point. GitS does imply there aer such things as souls, and that dead people can linger even after their demise.

Someone should inform the Chinese authorities of this devious piece of subversive Western propaganda inspired by the foul Japanese.

ANIME IS NOT ALLOWED ON Holla Forums

ANIME SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON Holla Forums