Gaby Dunn - Buzzfeed Presenter

And one of the worst people I've ever seen, and I was once the personal assistant to Kim Jong Il

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qyukh
people.ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/Shokel/881021_Democracy.html
brandeis.edu/hornstein/sarna/americanjewishcultureandscholarship/Archive3/AmericanJewishPoliticalConservatisminHistoricalPerspective.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_right
fee.org/articles/capitalism-and-the-jews/,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks like Zoe Quinn and Alex Liftschitzs' lovechild.

i want to stick my penis in her butthole

Dunn was born on June 1, 1988.[citation needed] She attended David Posnack Jewish Day School in Davie, Florida,[3] and Emerson College, where she majored in Multimedia Journalism, graduating in 2009.[4]

Holla Forums was right

Nothing says I love myself commissioning artwork of yourself, checking yourself out.

oh shit your right.

well done society.

Holy shit she looks like a SJW halloween costume.

got anymore fap material? have abit of a hateboner for her

You will never be pegged by a kiketress with giant stilettos.

Why even live?

I go to Emerson. I'm here right now. Everybody brings up how a Buzzfeed writer went here. Didn't realize it was this piece of trash.

Then again, she writes for Buzzfeed, so she has to be trash.

Vid unrelated, just what I was listening to when I wrote this.

LITERALLY

FUCKING

WHO
H
O

=WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO==

Except for her dude face, everything else about the body is 8/10 for me

She's jewish, wait 5 years and she will look like one of those demons pictured by christians.

Kind of cute in a sickly librarian way. It doesn't have a penis, right?

archive.is/Qyukh

not a jewish name, she definitely is part jewish though. Ironically it's the half breeds that are the worst. Generally I think they're bitter about their parents' marriage not working out.

Why is that even its own category? Are that many fags Jewish that there needs to be a separate category for gay Jews? Or do gay Jews just hate being grouped together with gay Goyim and demanded their own safe space?

no but most fags are special snowflakes and parade their jewishness as if it gives pc points (seriously look how many non practicing lib jews will show up at events with yarmulkes on as if that gives ethos).

(just an educated guess)

This is a woman, just one that has embraced tranny aesthetic. look at the body, limbs, shoulder width relative to hips.

4/10 Would still bang tbh

Jesus christ

Jews started Modern Feminism

Democracy is jewish people.ucalgary.ca/~elsegal/Shokel/881021_Democracy.html , conservatism is jewish brandeis.edu/hornstein/sarna/americanjewishcultureandscholarship/Archive3/AmericanJewishPoliticalConservatisminHistoricalPerspective.pdf en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_right , capitalism is jewish fee.org/articles/capitalism-and-the-jews/, separation of powers is jewish.
At a certain point you realize that we live in a judeo-christian society and there are jews who rise to prominence on all sides.
Hell, there were jews who wanted to have the jews put in concentration camps by hitler to be deported to israel ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group) )

Except theres supposed to be like 6 million jews in the world, and 6 billion of everyone else. But there isn't an Indian in every group, even though they make up proportionately larger amount of people in the world.

You're right, but I don't see how that's contradictory. Jews tend to be good social climbers.

have you never heard "ask 3 jews, get 7 opinions"?

Obviously the friction of their genitals rubbing together and scratching against her itchy herpes only serves to enhance the pleasure. I don't know why more people don't go out and get herpes tbh

The less that breed the better, hooray for self-genocide.

hi brandobaris

i won't deny it, i'm easily turned on.

I'd fuck the marxism out her system, if you guys kn0ow what i mean.

Jewishness is matrilineal. You literally can't fuck the communism out of her. You will fuck the sheeny curse into your descendants.

there are two things you can be. Straight, or a degenerate. That is it

it always has to be a fucking kike

So she's okay with having fake blonde hair but won't fix those droopy sad sack titties? SJWs, Man I tell ya.

I think that is literally it

shit, i already fapped but am considering another go.

is there a bigger version of the first pic?

am I the only one who wants to fuck her straight again?

Imagine what a great hate fuck she'll do

no #freethenipple or slutwalk ones? What a hypocrite.

How come so many Jews have such pale skin? Aren't they a desert peoples?

Im seeing a retarded Steven Wilson after a couple of hormone doses

What's the tranny aesthetic?

Are they the same person or not? I can't tell.

she would probably call you a cis white rapist after but it might be worth it

Dunn isn't a Jewish name so far as I can tell (indicating that her father is white) and the common Jew is about 30% white. So she is probably 65% white and 35% kike.

what that nose? more like 60%

you're looking at it:

Zoe Quinn on left Gaby Dunn on right

Kim Jong-il was a great man though.

STARVE TO DEATH FOR DEAR LEADER

I could film a bunch of homeless people sifting through garbage for food anywhere in the west.

This world needs a cleansing fire.

Here in canada the homeless people push around carts filled with food and working electronics, almost every fucking homeless person I've met in the last 3 years has had a smartphone. Even our poor are well off compared to actual poverty

rather unappealing face sadly.