What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z1RP2
truthuncensored.net/john-mccain-exposed-by-vietnam-vets-and-pows-as-a-liar-and-a-fraud-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why isn't this illegal?

Not clicking that nigger.

the international clique strikes again

Sorry Martin, voting Green.

(((Marvel)))

Is this confirmation that Robert Downy Jr is the two Corey's rapist???

VOTE BUT ONLY FOR HILLARY

Did anyone say this because I couldn't make it through that whole bullshit.

I didn't either, but I could tell where it was going.

BECAUSE THAT WORKED OUT SO WELL LAST TIME

First amendment.

Notice there no DC actors in this (Though DC isn't entirely innocent either.)

They mean they're afraid Trump will shut down Hollywood's pedophile ring.

Omg, they forced Jofrey to wear a dress and raped him?

That's because it was spearheaded by Disney, dumbfuck

Celebrities should be completely ignored when it comes to politics.
Or anything that doesn't have to do with their particular field of entertainment really.

How much you wanna bet Chris Evans is a Trump guy?

Don't forget based Star Lord.

It all checks out.

kidding. Chris Evans is awesome as hell.

Redpilled Avengers:

Cap
Bucky
Starlord
Thor
Ant-Man

Marvel = Nu males, gays, Hillary
DC = Real men, straight, Trump

sadly I doubt Chris Evans is one. He's very no guns from what I remember. Though>>487362
is right. Starlord is awesome.

isn't he technically a Republican.

Now how do you feel about Super PACs?????

archive.is/Z1RP2

Voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy, Trashes Trump, Backs Hillary

He ends with a strong endorsement for the Democratic candidate. “Please use your head when you go into the voting booth, and vote for Hillary Clinton.”

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BATMAN WAS KILL

BASED CONROY

How did he go from defending Mel Gibson, to this? Guess you really can't count on a jew.

YES, HILLARY 2016

At the end part of it they switch to talking about how dangerous and evil Trump is and must be stopped

can someone summarize the video? Don't feel like clicking it

That's it.

I am going to watch some Batman TAS later just to honor this great man

All me, tbh.

wait I misread that as bashing hilary. I take that back

how did you get any of that from that pic?

Looks like another name for the Trump Curse. It's one hell of a long list.

WTF I H8 DRUMPF NAO

Fuck the constitution, boarder security, runaway gov spending, 2nd amendment protection, and national security concerns, Trump not sharing an umbrella is the most important issue!

but in the first picture it's not even raining

People use an umbrella to block out the sun so they don't feel hot.

yeah, so he's not leaving anybody under the rain, he is just avoiding the sun

Like a vampire or a dirty chink.

t. Hillary

Don't get salty just because I'm right, trumpfag.

My negro.

If Trump is a vampire, Killary is a Lich.

Well, at least he uses better reasoning than the cucks up top. And at least he speaks of balance.

Sorry people, I really liked some of you, but instead of convincing me to vote for a murdering sociopath, all you just did was make me lose all respect for you.

Never had respect for any of them except iron man. At least I know now why he's named Downy.

he was a degenerate druggie who got lucky with a career comeback. that is all

If a celebrity influences your decision in any election, then you have failed as a human, and you should consider killing yourself.

COMMAND RECIEVED

I don't like Gavin "I have a beard and talk about fucking girls so I'm cool, rite?" Potatonigger

>>>Holla Forums

There is nothing to respect about a tiny manlet that wears elevator shoes to compensate, regardless of his politics.

I really don't get why you post your fap folder while directing to Holla Forums.
You're only ousting yourself as a cuck, not anyone else.

Cap wouldn't vote for hillary or trump, but he definitely would have voted for McCain in 2008

Evans is a leftist. He doesn't even like (Shapiro) for being to nazi-like

What he did for Mel was based af, who knows maybe they're blackmailing him with something.

McCain was a rat in a POW camp. Cap would have shot him in the face for being a traitor and getting his men murdered.

They are blackmailing him. 100%. Or they'll give him an extra 10 mil for Avengers 3.
He said he was not a liberal anymore after he did time and that people shouldn't praise celebrities based on their political beliefs.
It's just not possible for someone to do a 360° like that and start shilling the crooked bitch.
He's pro-Trump, trust me. He just knows how the industry works and accepts that he's not allowed to say what he actually thinks.
Put yourselves in his shoes. Would you rather risk being blacklisted forever outside of the MCU or take money and shill someone you don't give a shit about?
He's been blacklisted for years. He knows it's not a good thing.

why am i not surprised?

I wonder how many of them were just given lines for a "go out and vote" ad, without the shillary lines?
Also, do Americans not realize that they have options outside of the 2 millionaire lunatics they see on the TV all the time?

No, because if they did, they'd vote for them

What these reactionary fools just don't understand is that Donald Trumps don't pop out of a vacuum. They're a product of our material conditions. You think Donald Trump is bad? Wait until 4 years of phony neoliberalism masquerading as the "left" gets people desperate enough to turn to a genuine fascist. Trump is a direct result of the Right not being able to solve people's problems while the alternate party fields Right-lite candidates like Hillary Clinton who do the same fucking shit at the end of the day.

Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, he's not being blackmailed? That he genuinely supports Hillary Clinton?

RDJ's one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. Even if they did manage to blacklist him, which would be near impossible given the fact that he's instrumental to Disney's success if nothing else, he's got enough fuck you money for him not to care.

Bottom line, nobody makes RDJ do something he doesn't want to. If he did this, it's because he wanted to.

No, because the two major parties collude together to keep out other options and the vast majority of the media in the US is owned by five giant corporations who have a vested interest in keeping up this farce.

It just goes against everything he's said and done up to this point after he got over his addiction.
I don't get it. He may have leverage over his role in Marvel, but he's not the guy who's really in charge.
Again, it could be they just offered him more money to do this stupid video and he got along with it. I don't know.

A lot of conservatives are not only supporting Hillary but making a big show of supporting Hillary. This really is no different.

The reason being that Trump is not an establishment candidate. Trump didn't go to Yale, or Princeton, or Harvard or Columbia. He wasn't in Skull and Bones, he doesn't know all the secret handshakes. He's not a trust fund baby, he inherited his father's real estate business but he made it about 100x more successful than it was under his father. He's not a career politician.

This shit isn't about his policies or his attitudes, it isn't about Trump being a 'racist coward' or any of that shit, it's about cliques and inside groups. Hillary could come out tomorrow and announce plans to block all immigration from Syria and other war torn countries and these Hollywood liberals would praise it as a positive step toward preserving the safety and national security of the United States. Their hatred for Trump has nothing to do with his policies and everything to do with the fact that he's not 'their' kind of people.

To be fair the only "conservatives" supporting Hillary are warmongering neocon kikes

Only goes to show there are no conservatives; not even Trump is one himself. Doesn't stop me from wanting him to succeed, though.

Motivating dude weed and basic bitches to vote against literally hitler

Yeah, but the only two alternatives with even the littlest ghost of a chance at winning are total retards.

Cap wouldn't execute anyone. For some reason Holla Forums thinks he's the embodiment of the right-wing, but he's more middle ground than anything.

Captain America would under no circumstances use any imageboard, much less Holla Forums.

Now, there are plenty of superheroes that WOULD, but that's a whole other discussion.

but he has killed people. He carried a gun in wartime. And he decapitated some Vampire with his shield. Probably others.

Ultimate Cap would

Yeah he's killed nazis, but he would under no circumstances execute a POW.

Ultimate Cap is also a massive dick.

Sarcuck of Blackdad is that you?

No names to make it seem neutral. Really subtle!

A whole lot of newfags have flooded Holla Forums since it's an election year.

A thousand times, this.

I don't even recognize anybody but Black Widow, Downey Jr., worst Hulk, black Iron Man, and nph.
Was that James Franco with a mustache in there? What's he been up to?

It's beautiful. ;_;7

Byootiful.

So Trump is Al Czervik?

Mel Gibson financed The Passion completely out of his own pocket.

And it made him a shit ton of money. As much as jews hate him they love money more. But they need to have the goyim know they can't speak the truth. So they set up this little act to have one of the chosen who plays for "the other team" and had some connection to Mel through Mel saving his ass make a big show out of forgiving him.

Now they can get Gibson back in the system, punish him properly, and still tack his name onto a flick so they can steal his profits.

Never EVER trust a jew.

This is why DC is better.

These wonderful digits need to be checked

Why do mass shooters target schools? The students are just as brainwashed as the teachers.

Why doesn't someone shot up an oscars or VMA?

Last comment on 3rd pic

Have you ever seen a muslim walk with his wife? She's always behind him

Or maybe he was just ACTING when he turned a new leaf

literally who?

I wonder how many of these actors were coerced with a gun to their head

Same with chinks, at least the older ones around here

None

I wouldn't mind seeing that illustrated.

Americans are the biggest cancer on the planet.
We should kill them all.

A POW who knowingly gave enemies information that cost the lives of who knows how many of his fellow servicemen. A POW who sold out his fellow POWs so he could eat at the table with his enemies. I mean for fucks sake he got people he was imprisoned with tortured and murdered so he could have a little more freedom.

Cap would fucking shot him in the face.

We will take you kike faggots with us.

Do you have a source on that? Only sources I can find say he was a great guy and wouldn't leave till all the other prisoners were free.

America needs to go in an ocean of fire and radioactive dust.

World peace is a utopia because of your country.

Sorry user but if we go down then everyone is going with us. Just like every other country with long range nuclear capability will do in the event of collapse.

Crooked Hillary will launch the nukes first.
Your country will go down in history as the one that brought humanity on the brink of extinction and back to the stone age.

I'm OK with that. I have had a pretty awesome life living here in America consuming far more than my fair share, draining all the resources from the rest of the world, and exploiting the shit out of their cheap labor. Let the nukes fly.

If it's the stone age, who would record it?

Do you know how many people cap hasn't killed?

Even if he did that, it's small time compared to any of these guys.

including the territories like Guam, Puerto Rico and American Samoa. Even states far away from the mainland U.S. like Hawaii and Alaska.

I love how they tried to portray Ultimate Captain America as some out of touch shitlord for saying things like " Maybe Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver shouldn't be fucking. You know since they are blood siblings and all."

I love how Holla Forums tries to seem smart by referencing panels they've seen on Holla Forums as though those are indicative of comics in the slightest.

Nigger I read the Ultimates. Ultimate Cap was jingoistic dick who made bad decisions constantly but some of that shit his teammates tried to make him seem unreasonable for was laughable.

Why?

Because I read a lot of comics. Not all of them are good but it isn't like I paid for them.

Finishing a terrible comic is like finishing a bad 6-hour movie. If it's bad like the ultimates I don't see why you'd go through with it.

Because I enjoyed reading Loeb's breakdown in action after his son keeled over. His edgy Hawkeye was unintentional comedy gold.

Of course I read Ultimates 3. That is when the twin fucking occurred. I make no apologies for enjoying trainwrecks for schadenfreude. Loeb was in a deep dark place and man did it show.

Ultimates 3 wasn't a trainwreck, it just sucked.

THIS was a trainwreck.

Yep. Loeb was just warming up with Ultimates 3. Ultimatum is where he really went ape shit. Fucker killed almost everyone in the edgiest ways possible. They segued right into each other so I consider the whole thing to be one huge trainwreck really. You think Bendis made Loeb keep his waifu Kitty Pryde alive?

It's OK user. I know you are booty blasted because you thought I was Holla Forums and never read comics. I have read garbage comics and so have you. Hell, I've storytimed more than a few shitpiles for everyones entertainment. It's all part of the fun.

Reply to me again, keep the damage control train going. I'm curious to see just how precious your anonymous imageboard reputation is to you.

Pot meet kettle.

lol

you're kind of a retard pal

literally cancer
you're a group of degenerate cells that shouldn't exist

It's kind of hard to keep records when most people are dead and the ones left don't give a shit

Funny I thought that if Hillary became president the nation would split into multiple countries.

Oh! Norton is there?

>basing cap pops ion on NunaziCap
Fuck off faggot

epic memes tho

There was a time when being user meant you understood this implicitly & laughed at both "parties", now we have endless normalfag political shit-flinging, even here.

I want half chan to leave

Holy shit, we need to plaster this at the top of every board on this site. Half of you take this shit way too seriously.

So I’d just like to say to the portion of the electorate who's considering Trump: Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves. I’m not gonna waste any more time trying to convince you that you’re about to do something you’ll regret forever. I’m not gonna show you old clips of Trump saying rotten things. I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Trump by showing you records of his hypocrisy and greed. I’m not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.” Nothing’s gonna take down Trump at this point, so I’m not gonna bother. No no, this post is for ME. I am preaching to the sad little choir in my soul here.
Because while Trump is a miserable bastard, YOU are the people who have handed him the bullhorn. YOU are the people willing to embarrass this nation and put it on the brink of economic ruin all because you wanna throw an electoral hissy fit. YOU are the people who want to revolutionize the way America does business by voting for its worst businessman, a disgusting neon pig who only makes money when he causes problems for other people instead of solving them. YOU are the thin-skinned yokels who clutch your bandoliers whenever someone hurls the mildest of slurs at you (“deplorables”), while cheering Trump on as he leaves a bonfire of truly hateful invective everywhere he goes. YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR.
You know what? No, she’s not. She’s fine. I lived through one Clinton, and I can live through another. My reasons for hating Trump are better than your reasons for hating Hillary. Show me all the arguments against her you like. You guys don’t give a shit about facts and research when it comes to Trump, so I’m not gonna give a shit about whatever clumsy meme you cook up to explain why she did Benghazi. Nope. Sorry. Fuck your arguments, and fuck you. Trump has shown no respect for anyone, so I don’t see why you deserve any either. Whatever mildly frustrating centrist liberal bureaucracy that Hillary presides over will be fine compared to the spray tan mushroom cloud that would arise all because YOU thought Trump was such a brave, un-PC dickhead to everyone within shouting distance.
Trump is human waste. He is the worst of America stuffed into a nacho cheese casing, and he is emblematic of the kind of arrogant, flag-waving, trashy, racist moron that the rest of us have to DRAG kicking and screaming into the 21st century: Cliven Bundy, Sean Hannity, Kim Davis, and on and on and on. Trump voters are the people who have spent the past decade or so voting insipid obstructionists into office, sending death threats to anyone who even mentions the idea of gun control, demanding 100% tax cuts on millions of dollars they can only daydream about making, and getting suckered in by any Oil Party candidate waving a NO GAYS flag. Fuck them. These are needy hillbilly loons who are just as starved for attention as Trump himself. And voting for Trump is their way of emulating him, of saying FUCK YOU to everyone else as a mission statement, with no regard for the fallout.
The old saw is that people get the politicians they deserve, and I’ll be crestfallen if Trump wins and proves this to be true once more. If you vote for him, you’re not making America great again. You are killing it. You are telling the world that America isn’t worth it. You are telling the world that all of our big talk about freedom and unity and ideals is just a load of shit, and that you would prefer a smoldering dystopia where freedom is just a flimsy cover for evildoing, led by a man who believes that strength is measured only in killing people. You are handing the most important job on Earth to Napoleon from Animal Farm. And you are revealing your breathtaking ignorance to everyone except for yourself. I can’t believe you can’t see this. I want you to see this. I wanna shine a big fucking light in your face and scream at you that Trump isn’t even qualified to be human, much less President. How are you gonna change the system if you elect some corrupt idiot who has no clue how to DO IT, huh? Can’t you see this? Haven’t you heard this asshole talk? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
But I already know that’s a futile effort. So fuck you, and fuck the GOP leaders who are too chickenshit to stand up to you. I’m not gonna wish deportation or imprisonment or some kind of fantastical hyperbolic death upon you. I’m not gonna ask for a wall to be built on the Mason-Dixon line. No no, I think you people deserve the EXACT same fate as Trump himself, and that is to lose, badly. That’s what should happen to you. You and your hamburger puppet leader deserve to live the rest of your days arm-in-arm in disgrace, branded as losers for the rest of your lives. Because that’s what you are.

This is why you won't just deserve the fema camps by the end you'll be begging for them. Would point out the err of rejecting critical thought but that would be kind of redundant, huh?

It seems to me, you are actually having the hissyfit.

You can't even respect other voters values or opinions, you demonize and dehumanise the opposition.

The fact that many of the Hillary base is made up of people like you frankly terrifies me. You have no love for your fellow man, and by how your post reads I'd say given the chance you might ponder stabbing Trump just because you don't want Hillary to lose.

which character played by which actor fucked everything up for everyone?

life copying movies

its like poetry it rhymes

I'm sure this is a joke, but it's actually how most of my Democrat fans seem to think.

*friends, not fans

God damn you guys are predictable

>>>Holla Forums

It's a copypasta of an article that was actually in GQ

easter?

I don't believe so. Kevin Feige said he'll willingly "pull a James Bond" on Iron Man is RDJ refuses, so Marvel clearly wouldn't mind dumping him. He's getting too expensive for Hollywood, he's the highest paid actor in the industry, after all. If he doesn't bend to the will of the industry, he'll end up like Johnny Depp, whose career is about to die after being a huge star.

*if

There is a reason the McCain bill was introduced to classify the POWs records so they couldn't spill the beans.
truthuncensored.net/john-mccain-exposed-by-vietnam-vets-and-pows-as-a-liar-and-a-fraud-video/

He was a coward and traitor.

Jesus Christ.

Yes, but in that situation replacing Sean Connery was a total gamble. It didn't work the first time, with Lazenby and it just barely worked the second time, with Moore.

Marvel have no idea if replacing RDJ will pay off and in this current Hollywood climate, they don't want to take that risk

Johnny Depp's career is dying because Johnny Depp is fucking incompetent. Just look at who he married and look at the parts he's been choosing for himself. Depp's fall has nothing to do with not bending to the will of Hollywood, Depp couldn't be more Hollywood if he tried.

I don't think they were talking about Sean Connery, I think he was talking about Idris Elba.

And to be honest I think that we need a black Tony Stark.

Johnny Depp's career is dying because he made that shitty anti-Tump movie and the curse struck.

what?

No, his career was dying way before that. He hasn't made a successful movie in six years.

He only seems capable of playing jack sparrow type characters now.

The moment I realized he lost it was with public enemies. I was looking forward seeing him play against Christian Bale, but Depp was awful. They could've replaced him with a cardboard cutout and it would be an improvement.

has he ever played anything else?
i'm genuinely asking, i'm not being sarcasting or anything

Public Enemies in general was not a good film. It was a very 'Hollywood' re-telling of the John Dillinger story, complete with pretty boy lead and the Hollywood tradition of dying last words, even though Dillinger got it in the back of the head and wouldn't have been able to say anything.

Funny Or Die Presents Donald Trump’s The Art Of The Deal

you mean this?

black mass

That's the one.

i cant wait for americuck elections to end, my god. they shit up literally every fucking board, nobody outside the united shit of america gives a fuck. its infecting every form of media and every means of communication, and it all seems like a huge circus smokescreen to cover something else.

you go to Holla Forums? they talk about ameritard elections
you go to /k/? they talk about ameritard elections

no matter who wins america will still be a jewified society of halfbreeds who serve as the personal bully-pet of israel like the good retarded goyim they are.
there hasn't been a single political thread in Holla Forums for over a year now, its been a year-long circlejerk.

imageboards will become great again next year, when this election cancer ends.

kikewood never changes

i'm not american and i care
get back to reddit, goon

Can't remember all of them equally well, but to name a few: From Hell, Sleepy Hollow, Ninth Gate, Finding Neverland, Donnie Brasco.

jokes on you

Are you serious? Everyone cares about the US elections, regardless of whether they're from the US or not.

weird isn't it? elections matter less and less as time goes on, the two chosen status-quo candidates couldn't be more alike, differing only in regards to which vague, trendy social media id politics they pander to, and yet the electoral fervor & hatred has never been more intense. people care more & more about something that matters less & less.

The entire election is to decide who you shitskins are going to be screaming about being the ultimate evil for the next four years is. We got kind of a break for 8 years because yuropoors are too gay to say the truth about a nigger for the most part.

And yet, you complain about drone strikes.

he's an actor. he gets paid to act. to read bullshit lines.

this is all cuck whedon's writing and directing.

Speaking of which, didn't feminists and SJs turn on him? Or has he been absolved of his wrongthink sins already?

nah, he's still in the shithole. dude probably won't be able to crawl out of it until the next decade.

Hilary paid them

According to several conservative podcasts I listen to, several of the actors have complained that they weren't told how partisan the ad was going to be, that they were just told it was going to be an ad encouraging people to go out and vote, not who to vote for. That the attack lines were given specifically to the people who would have no problem saying them. Specifically one said something to the effect of "I just got tricked into alienating half of my audience".

Honestly though, while I acknowledge most of the voting populace is incredibly fucking stupid and it pains me to say that, no one with any intelligence cares what a famous person thinks about these things. These are people who make a living lying basically. They're not renowned for their intelligence .

Really? Was Robert Downey Jr. one of them? I know he's a Republican.

Oh it just reeks of Whedon. That insufferable smugness coupled with the same pitiful attempts to be funny that characterises so much of that cuck's work.

No, he isn't a Republican. He is a jew. A jew is always a jew first and everything else second. They will always, ALWAYS, betray anything they profess to believe in as long as it serves jewish interests.

How unsurprising.

I thought foreigners cared more about it than mericans.

Black Mass was great.

But not successful. That's why I said 'successful' not 'good'

I remain skeptical until one of the actors actually comes out and says this was the case. Which they would never do because to do so would, in the minds of the Hollywood community at least, implicit tacit approval or support for Trump. Which none of them would ever show because to do so would mean ostracisation from their community.

isn't he hydra now?

heil hydra

FTFY.

you know it's true.

Israel is merely a massive US military base in the Middle East.

I don't think he's going to deliver.

I'm glad somebody gets it.

love this vid.

Actually the US is a massive Israeli military base located in America.

He's preventing all that pussy that's about to rain down.

Why isn't peele in this with key?

That they like the taste of AIDS infected cum.

Which one's the bottom?

Which country depends on the other for money and armaments?

cuck did cuck cuck by cuck?

No.

I wonder what they have on him that he's being forced to shill for Killary?

What makes a cuck is it the fact that they suck? Or is it their wife being pregnant with someone else's child?
It's probably their wife being pregnant with someone else's child.
Now you're a cuck, a cuck a cuck a cuck a cuck,
Now you're a cuck, a cucky cuck,
Now you're a cuck, a cuck a cuck a cuck a cuuuuck.
Now you're a cuck.

Fuck off reddipol

rulecuck has no power

which one? The one who played Hank Pym or the one who played Scott Lang?

Even the thumbnail is repulsive. How do you watch a video like that and say to yourself "well said, movie friends"?

This meme is getting outta hand