Pedophile Kingpin

Place your bets people! Hit a kiddy fiddler, be a winner!

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WINNING

BRAD PITT

Did they mean to tag it 'Bill Cosby'? Or did they accidentally give the game away?

If it will be Cosby, that means someone really wants to discredit him. Not just simple rape, now child rape. So who could this be and why him?

Hopefully someone who wants to destroy the reputation of every famous nigger is behind this.

epic

Too obvious.

His role of a drooling retard is pretty convincing tbh

Poor Hilary.

Kirk Douglas

Tom Hanks

Call it now!
Saban and Byran cranston spent years gang raping the Original Blue Ranger
what did the big bad beetleborgs cast did after the show? They all probably raped by Saban. Hell Saban has connections with clintons.

I'm betting on Kevin Bacon, Sean Penn or even Downey Jr.

INB4 it was woody Allen again.

What happens if it's Iron Manlet?
How will Marvel and Feige deal with this?

Woody Allen started his career prior to the 80's and he already married the asian loli he was raping when he was his adopted father.

Didn't pee-wee career didn't started until the 80s?

It will be their demise, DC and their capeshit will win by Walkover. Maybe that is the reason why they are not revealing who he is. Maybe right now Mickey Mouse's jewish lawyers are preparing the libel lawsuit.

But peewee has no children. The culprit is an A-list actor who became famous since the 80's and he has two kids.

Iron Womyn, a young and stronk independent black gurl.

That could be the final blow. That would be similar to the Amy Pascal destruction of Spiderman

I was listening to one of the Anthony Cumia Podcasts the other day, and the guy he was interviewing mentioned that apparently Burt Reynolds has a book deal arranged, so that the day after he dies they can publish a book about how in order to get acting roles he had to fuck virtually every producer in Hollywood, how they were all fags and they all forced him to bottom. He just doesn't want people to know until after he dies.

Matthew Broderick. There was always something weird about him.

Who's this guy's name?

It's actually already a thing in the comic. They replaced Tony Stark with a smart sassy 15y/o inner-city ghetto nigette who built her own Iron Womyn armor in her grandparent's apartment and it was way better than Tony Stark's armor so he met up with her and told her she is now Iron Man and he quit. She goes around killing evil white supremacists that are rounding up illegals crossing the border and turning them into INS and Homeland Security.

Dan "Keep the goyim down by taking their daughters to browntown" Schneider

John Cusack?

I thought she 'built' the armor in college, and by built she took other people's tech and invention, barely assembled it and called it her invention. If an user can kindly post that page since I'm not on my main machine. Not sure if the writers have no self awareness or what but it had the opposite effect of what they were trying to portray as a genius sassy black woman.

Rob Lowe? He's not yuuuge in current year but he was famous in the 80's era and innernet says he has two kids.

The thing said nothing about the 80s or the actor having two kids.

Dan "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" Schneider

That's too obvious.

Suffering this fate is literally worse than being murdered. I can't wait to see the outing

I can say for a fact it's not Downey. In fact of all the celebrities I would speculate post here, he's right at the top of the fucking list.

After his second stent in prison he stated in an interview that it is impossible to go through the prison system and come out liberal. In Iron Man two he said "I don't care about the liberal agenda, it's boring" as well as that great scene where he gloats to the government about privatizing national security. While receiving an award, he used the opportunity to say "feminism is imaginary" and in another instance use the opportunity to demand Hollywood stop giving Mel Gibson shit after continually praising him. In fact, given what I'm about to say, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was down he who leaked to that gossip site that Pascal was stuffing the Spiderman movie with progressive bullshit.

See, I can't recall which gossip site it was, but there was a big story a while back maybe two years ago where one of their big informants exposing pedophile rings in Hollywood and various shit like that was outed as actually being Downey. He's in the uniquely lucky position of being so talented, and a huge franchise depending entirely on his participation that he doesn't have to play the Hollywood games and can say exactly what he actually thinks.

Dan "The Real Life Jack Woltz" Schneider
Dan "Rape Them Young Assholes" Schneider
Dan "Keep Their Little Mouths Full of My Sperm" Schneider
Dan "Only If She Never Menstruated" Schneider
Dan "Scream, Bitch!" Schneider

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

So noone REALLY powerful this time like Spielberg or Cameron…

Well that rules out Charlie Sheen.

That also rules out Charlie Sheen.

Narrows down things a lot actually.

Dude is still alive if that's the case.

So. A current or recent A-lister that is presently living, who people think is wholesome or at least normal, who has a family and self-produced descendants.

Unlikely:
(Scientology = not family man)
(not A-list, would have been deployed by Hillary already)
(not a family man or well adjusted)
(known degenerate)
(known degenerate)
(known degenerate)
(suspected degenerate, not an actor)
(not considered well adjusted)
(hasn't been solidly A-list for many years)
(Bacon is a meme, Penn is a retard, Downey Jr is an ex-con)
(probably too young, also not family man material)
(Crosby is a known degenerate)
(shit's too fucked up)

Plausible:
(always royalty)
(he broadly qualifies)
(might not be A-list enough tho, almost Rob Lowe tier)
(well he killed someone and didn't feel too bad about it, but people still generally like him…and has had a solid career, not sure if A-list anymore but he's too high profile to be B-list)

I will bet that this rape will be used to kill that person's career. So whoever it is, people are purposely trying to bring him down.

This is what I was thinking, honestly, based on the description.

Even in his prime, I don't think you could call Cosby an A-list actor.

Those stopped being pecs like four inches worth of sag ago.

Jesus Christ, imagine all the huge films that would be ruined forever.

Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Toy Story
The Green Mile

Everything he's ever worked on will probably be pulled from all retailers if this came out. This could be one of the biggest events in Hollywood history if you're right.

So, has it been released yet?

Wins the 100 million lottery then accidentally shoots himself 6 times in the back of the head while shaving.

He was at one point the single highest paid actor in Hollywood.

Jim Carrey does not seem to qualify for the Plausible category, was he even in the vicinity, and he did not hit it big until In Living Color which was in the 90's, and the movies after. If going by money alone Carrey was A list enough when he got one of the higher pay per movie in his heyday. But he seems way too far removed in the timeline and geography.

Who's that Paedomon?sillhouette.bmp

It's Will Smith

That's what I'm thinking too, but of course it depends on the person.

He'd be a target based on the criteria above for sure. Although I'm not sure he's kingpin material, he's had minor spaghetti spills over the past decade or so, doesn't really make it seem like a positive co-relation with that in mind if he can't keep normal things under control.

Also there's a question of "Who had access to Corey Haim when this all occured". AFAIK Haim didn't work with Hanks in anything but then I haven't scrutinized their filmographies.

Yeah, at one point sure. But that point isn't right now. But he still has a little clout. It's really hard to say.

Too young I think given the timeline, if nothing else.

I don't think it's Charlie. He probably did sodomize that fag since Charlie is a known degenerate but I think the finger should be pointed at his dad. Martin Sheen fits the idea of a kingpin.

She is 15y/o and in college because she is a genius. She took back the techology because it turned out that white men had stolen it from proud African American inventors. The first suit fell apart because it was too powerful.

What fucking movie was that?!

There's a pretty easy way to narrow this down. Which A-list actor who has kids and is straight in public has worked directly with Cory Haim?

Their definition of A-List is hilariously broad. Like, remember when they revealed that Charlie Sheen has HIV? They teased that an 'A-List star' has had HIV for many years and was spreading it around. There was all this speculation about who it could be and then it turned out to be Sheen and people said 'What the fuck? He's not A-List'

Bill Murray

If it's real it's probably Tom Hanks or Ron Howard.

nope. im calling it now, it's meathead

It just hit me, Tim Allen.

Everyone already knows it's Sheen, they should just straight up tell us already.

Tranny fucker though, not kiddie fucker.

He has aids. He's an undercover fag. Haim has pretty much said it was him before as well. It happened on the set of Lucas.

haim and feldman always said it was a family man with powerful connections in hollywood. charlie sheen doesnt qualify - his father might

If it's Charlie and not his dad they fucking blow at being specific. Fucking no one considers him to be a family man and he hasn't exactly been popular since it came out he's pozzed.

this has been known since last year when they were teasing his pozzed status.

well Sheen was pretty big before his 2halfman meltdown/firing right?

charlie? no not really. he was briefly a-list in thev late 80's until exactly 1990 when he started doing meme movies before memes were on the internet.

then there's the fact he's had more wives than fingers and toes - he doesnt remotely fit the description the two corey's always provided

agreed, Sheen is too washed up. Its some suburban like family man.

people were saying the exact same shit about the huge A-list star who was HIV positive.

You don't think it could be…….

Please God tell me it isn't!

Everything about the article suggests that it was someone well established at the time. The wording states that this person "was" the kingpin not that he happened to start with Haim and then later became a kingpin.

I doubt it. Bach in the 80's Arnold could barely speak english let alone run a sex ring.

come on guys, you're better than this. they did this crap to bill once because he spoke out against niggers being niggers, and they'll do it again to someone else.

Had half a mind of that, though apparently Arnold points out in the women he's fucked in the commentary tracks to a lot of his old movies.

Then again, it's always the most normal ones. Except if you're British, then you hide in plain sight as a cartoon villain.

That's another angle to come at this with. Which big 80's star has gone "off script" and is now going to be tosses in front of the Juggernaut? And exactly who are the people doing the accusing and what are they trying to distract from?

entirely too true.

Arnold isn't gay.

it's only gay if you're catching, not pitching.

He got caught fucking his maid and feeling up chicks. I don't buy it.

Bourne to rape

Only guy I wouldn't mind…only movies I know of are the Bourne Movies.

I just realized after posting that that he's much too young. He was born in 1970 and Feldman was born in '71.

I just realized the same as well, but man there's a lot of guys I don't want it to be.

nigger get real Arnold's had his dick in so many cunts he probably has 1000s of kids out there

A-List implies actor, otherwise I'd guess it's a producer, as is usually the case. John Landis springs to mind.

Main problem is that you need to consider who was powerful enough in the 80's as well as now. Not a lot of actors have been A-list for 30+ years. Top names would probably be Robert DeNiro, Michael Douglas, and Christopher Walken. It's implied the person is still alive, so that leaves out Robin Williams. Other possibilities are Jack Nicholson or Anthony Hopkins, but I think they have a good reputation, and they stay out of the spotlight now.

If we use your list, that really only leaves Michael Douglass. Really hope it's not him; I love the guy, and I'd hate to hear he masterminded a pedo ring.

Tom Hanks is still viable, though. I think Matthew Broderick was too young; he's in the same generation as the Cory's. Jim Carrey is not only not a "family man", but he's not A-list and arguably only was for a few years in the 90's.

We can also rule out anyone that's on the fringes. Any Allen's, Polanskis, or Gibsons would have been thrown under the bus by now. They have to be establishment.

I started digging through their old roles, assuming the person who started it was perhaps a co-star or producer on one of their films. Charlie Sheen co-starred in Lucas with Corey Haim, (and Jeremy Piven, but who cares about him?) but they're generally the biggest name in any movie early in their careers.

List seems short; unfortunately, I like basically all the people on it.

If the faggot doing the leak uses the word A-list and it turns out to be a producer with no real acting career to speak of, I'm going to burn their house down.

Was never big until BIG. Not even an A-lister in the 80's, he did cheap comedy-movies.

A nobody in the 80's

Revered kiddy-diddler, the Hollywood people love him.

Has escaped the law due to kiddy-diddling but still is petitioned to come back by the same Hollywood-people as in, it's ok, you do good movies, you're a good human being…

Oh he said something about the jews. FUCK HIM!

A bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Do you think it could be Richard Donner?

I hope it was Will Ferrell.

tmz.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/

but he's a republican though.

Do you thik it could be Kurt Russel? I seriously hope not cause I like him.

now where have I heard this one before…

But in the grand Republican tradition of trying to hold someone else responsible for one’s own poor choices, McCrory has taken to blaming pro-LGBT forces for North Carolina’s problems.

lol wut

Mark my words, it is Will Smith

How the fuck would Will Smith have raped Corey Haim and Feldman in the 80's?

Yeah, I blew it up. He can't be…

I was kinda hoping you would have some batshit crazy theory on how he did it tbh.

MFW it was Feldman all along

Why is the guy taking so long in revealing this information?

It's almost as if he's milking it for all its worth for attention…

He wants to see who can offer him the most stfu money.

Here's the twist: It's Martin Sheen

Remember guys, deviance organizes in clusters. Where you have sexual deviance, statistics will also have highly likelihood of substance abused, pedophilia and corruption.

Also, smith being a nigger, it would be beastiality rather than pedophilia.

Best part is that even though Tony Stark gave up being Iron Man he still works for Iron Womyn. Instead of Jarvis the super intelligent computer in the Iron Man suit that does the insane number of calculations that allow Iron Man to do the things he does, the nigger now has Tony Stark as her math bitch doing all the complicated math that makes her suit functional. He does it on the fly, in his head, while she is making big speeches about how she is a strong black woman that doesn't need no white man to save the world.

I wonder how much marvel is making catering to mindless sjws.

travolta hasen't come close to Alist

Tarantino

Almost nothing, Marvel comics is only held afloat because of the films.

This brings me joy.

I doubt it. Even during his prime in the early 80s, Russel was only barely A-list. From the late 80s onward, he was only really in stuff like Captain Ron.

Please don't let it be him. I love The Thing too much.

What about Grease, Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction?

After the 70s and before Pulp Fiction, Travolta was B-list for the most part. Everyone made fun of him for being a washed up flash in the pan.

I think he as a fetish for beaners and fucks any chick that moves given half a chance but he doesn't strike me as pedo.

Matt's too young, I agree in retrospect. Still probably killed a guy though.

It was someone established at the time. Someone suggested Martin Sheen, and although I really couldn't say its him either I think that's the right track to go down. Look at the parents of people he starred with who were already famous.

Betcha he was pissed off at the black kids, Angie has said publicly that she hates her kid with Brad because she's white.

Nah.

They are doing so well that DC's starting to retake ground it lost due to New 52 and all the retarded rebooting.

How 'bout one of these?

Not A-List. Mr Rogers is also dead, so if it were him it would have come out much sooner

Not A-List until fairly recently. Probably wouldn't have been in a position to fuck the two Coreys.

We need some diversity in this thread.

I do wonder if this sort of thing is the reason some people become hipsters.

No company is going to revamp and whore out something as old and obscure as, let's say, Tonic Trouble.

George Clooney.
Oh please let it be him.

I win?

Certainly fits with "mogul" and "kingpin".

Crayson is B-list. Godzilla woudl have put him in A-list but he phoned that in.

It has to be someone that's 60+ now. Someone that would have been an adult when the Coreys were kids.

Speilberg with Ellen Page

Well it explains why she became a man hating feminist lesbian.

Was this the real reason Robin Williams killed himself tbh?

Even pedos are either gay or straight. If he's into little girls, it's unlikely he did boys too.

What the fuck

When did they work together?

How long has jolie been a part of the hollywood scene? I'm sure this is what happens when propaganda gets pumped directly into your veins for decades

It could be anyone.

Except it's Charlie Sheen, and the tabloid is being obtuse to build up hype.

Could it be?

De Niro wouldn't surprise me at all

No fucking way it is Eastwood.

Check out these: >>485673 threads. Particularly these two comments: >>486502 .

sorry

Pedo, maybe, but I have problems seeing him as the kingpin of a whole ring.

Nope, the Coreys confirmed the guy is still alive. Robin killed himself because of Parkinson and his wife trying to put him into the JUST league

I can definately see De Niro as someone connected, and Murray as even the kingpin himself.
But Eastwood and Pacino? Fuck no!

She was a lesbian even then. You can see the way Drew Barrymore and her have got their arms around each other.

interview stated it wasn't him though

and then they all ran off to israel

oy vey

the ultimate pleasure in this life is only for the chosen ones, goy! you can't have it! you have to handle your hambeast and pay the alimony! no cunny for the goyim.

>>>/masterchan/

Charlie Sheen has children too. It's him.

well, where's the reveal?

It said 2 children.

Obviously I want this fucker exposed, shamed, and imprisoned, and maybe I'm just paranoid, but this smells like a scapegoat to me. Or a sacrifice – you know, name one Hollywood pedo and make a big deal out of it, then go back to pretending this isn't a bigger problem.

Does anyone have serious sauce on this?
Haven't been on board long

Nah, they'd just have to rename them.

Forrest Hump
Shaving Ryan's Privates
Sex Toy Story
The Brown Mile

Charlie Sheen is the likeliest candidate. I know it's not exciting, there is no convoluted bizarre but entertaining explanation that ties it all in at the end as to why it's actually Wil Smiff or Jim Carrey. But Charlie Sheen is the likeliest suspect. The timeline and the location makes Charlie lead suspect numero uno.

here you go newfriend

It's not Sheen

What info is out there already?

They hyped up the star who has AIDS the same way. Guess who that was? Sheen has an ass load of children. Second, they can consider him an A-lister in the 90's and because of his number one TV show.

Crap, sauce like this sometimes makes me regret buying Premium.

could it be Vincent D'noffrio?

De Niro is into niggresses. He can't be it. Donald Sutherland, on the other hand… Though I really like him, so I hope it's not him

Sheen's been known to have said 'I'll kill you and your mother' to one of his daughters. It's not fucking Sheen.

It's fucking Sheen. If not, then it has to be someone else who was on the set of Lucas. Who the fuck would that be?

Cyril Smith has some really strange body proportions.

He looks like a Simpsons character.

DeNiro is more into cuckoldry than pedophilia.

How many of them have AIDS?

Holy shit, how far DeNiro has fallen. He should have just died in 1999.

Winona fucking Ryder!

She always looked way too innocent to be real, with those big eyes. She had to be hiding something.

This guy was in Taxi Driver and Heat!!!!!!!

(((OVENDODGER)))

jesus fucking christ what the fuck happened

No way its Hanks, how could he be intimidating to a child? his angry voice is still comical

Its Seth Macfarlane, it says it right there in the article

But he's dead.

That thing's real?! Christ, we need to bring physiognomy back into public consciousness; so that we may rid ourselves of being ruled by literal fucking goblins.

it's called family guy you kike

If the claim is true that puts it closest to "Lucas" filming.

that means nothing. bisexual is still gay

How could you even think about oven-izing such a cutie?

she's ugly as sin, get a better taste

No u

Why burn em in ovens when you can turn em into slaves?
Castrations and hysterectomies then work or fuck them to death

Maybe… one of these?

you miss the point completely. you're a sick person

why do we not shit in the streets? is it because we have sewers? no. we have sewers because shitting in the streets causes public health disasters.

the ovens are like public waste disposal. you suggest sleeping in a compost pile, because it'a greener, as an alternative to burying your garbage like a human

Wasnt eddie the one fucking tranny prostitutes?

People, we're trying to find a pedo kingpin here. Try to keep your jew obsessions where they belong:

>>>Holla Forums

He'll fuck anything. That's what makes him suspect.

NIGGER JUST GOT TRIGGERED
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

this is probably the worst false flag I have ever seen

Maybe it is actually a 2 for 1 deal, DeNiro grabs a kid and then lets another actor rapes it.

I'm sure the SJWs feel the same.

would explain literally everything wrong with Charlie, tbh.

the fonz/henry winkler, jew, adopted kids, right age, right position, family man persona.

Could use a lot more work, 4/10 lurk more

Except Tim Allen is known even among oblivious normalfags for being a massive cokehead and horndog at one point, which sort of kills the "family-man facade" part.

You mean lurk more Holla Forums, no thanks.

shut up, Holla Forums

Shut up, Holla Forums

So who the fuck is it

Nice try, /nofap/

Media is hyping it up like it's someone very famous, but it's probably someone we've hardly heard of.