What are some cliché that you will never get used to?

What are some cliché that you will never get used to?

that bugs me too.

what a cuck.

the old reacharu, always makes me literally pissed off

AYO I GOT A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FEELING BOUT THIS

They do that though

Every. Fucking. Show.

No they don't. A person only has to be read their rights if they are going to be interrogated after arrest. This is typically done at the start of the interrogation and captured on film or audio with a signed acknowledgment of their rights.

Not King of the Hill.

Is there a time they wouldn't be interrogated after an arrest?

and my personal least-favourite

Good point, and I suppose American Dad as well.
I was thinking more live action, Everybody Loves Rayman, everything on disney, etc etc and sure there's Frasier, Becker and all that, but it's still a cliche regardless.

The whole plot of every episode of Friends

that does happen though.

Where did you saw this?

maybe DUI?

ftfy

niggers being an infinite fount of 'street wisdom'

typical racist normie MSM drone turns out to be a "decent guy" after all "because he has a family d'aaawwww".
wow you managed to produce some annoying kids whom you probably already despise, you get a free pass. oh wait you're probably hitting them while raising them to be as shitty & selfish as you.

Every. Damn. Time.

Has there ever been a DUDE WEED LMAO character that speaks complete nonsense in an attempt to sound philosophical while the rest of the characters mock him for being retarded?

no because the weed man is always the self insert.

No, they still fuck with drunks too.

Say what you want about 90's stoner comedies, but at least some of them got it right by portraying potheads as bumbling morons.

Yes it depends on the circumstances, felony v. misdemeanor, seriousness of the crime, amount of evidence before arrest, Most inmates in they county jail are never read their Miranda rights due to the fact there is nothing to ask them about. It's a waste time asking someone where they got $20 worth of weed or meth when just to ask after arrest there is a whole documentation process involved.

DUI's require warrants for blood draws

Here's another

what? you mean like this?

some of them are, sure. but how many non-stoned average people are also bumbling morons?
don't tell me you're one of those "grrrr I'm anti-weed" kids.

Did'nt the tone thing only work when we had analog jacks for phones?

Did'nt Star Wars start this?

Wait a second that sounds like real life

If you kill him, you will be just like him

Then make your own thread faggot.

Smoke up all you want if that makes you happy, but don't pretend potheads aren't normally fucking stupid and obnoxious.

Any movie to this day that is still using the fucking Winhelm Scream

some of the CW shows like the Flash and Super girl. To be fair with the Flash its only one scene in an episode while in Supergirl they bring it back up occasionally.

every Batman story in existence.

Sounds like a comics

Why?

No, it was Scooby Doo

I will never get used to this prime bullshit

He survived 2 years….when the grill show up he lasted 3days

What movies are you talking about?

Mad Max Fury Road

Actually I've noticed a lot of the time in cities where niggers are chimping out the chief of police is black.

way to generalize. I have a 178 I.Q., and I smoke weed almost every fucking day. Go back to sucking Jamal's dick, you faggot.

Grrl power!

that pisses me off so much.

I reccomend you see Nightcrawler, based on your complaints.

heh i posted le parenthesis meme again XD

triggered

>>>/sudo/