Worf sucked

Worf aka Rocky Dennis face sucked at
his job

I am a proud waryer, do not bully.
N-no honor.

i fingered worfs butthole and he liked it

klingons are weebs of the worst kind

But Mata Nui tho

Worf is an actual in universe weeb. Raised by humans, he has no clue what it is to be an actual Klingon. Everything he thinks about being a Klingon is just something he read about. Like modern day Pagans. Both are totally culturally disconnected from the thing they claim/aspire to be.

Worf somehow escaped disillusionment despite all of that. Too bad he gets his ass handed to him all the time.

The great irony of Worf is he will always forever be a guy LARPing as what he thinks a Klingon is.

Worf should have been the one to run the Empire. Martok did fuck all

worf was so much fail

This thread has neither honour nor courage

that didnt happened

Star Trek sucked

ftfy

how come in all of star trek no one ever laughs at them for having asses on their heads?

You sound pretty buttmad, user

fuck off star wars fag go back to sucking jar jars dick

They probably do. It's just an activity with a very low survival rate.

STD Klingons are space Muslims.

Calling it. Star Trek Dickover-me will yet again "re-imagine" Klingons by turning them into religious warriors. The entire series will be one big blanda-up get-along morality play that tries to convince young Muzzies growing up in the West not to blow everybody up and that being degenerate is cool whilst simultaneously trying to convince young whites that #NotAllMuslims. Oh yeah… and then there will be the human-Klingon lovestory happening on the Federation-Klingon hybrid ship that has pretty much been confirmed.

Prepare your butts for an SJW shit show.

Didn't the last Trek movie kinda tank? Will they even make another?

The original Klingons were more like Soviets
The TNG era Klingons were more like Feudal Japanese

Trek writers just bolted-on Bushido for the Klingons presumably to make them more interesting and the armor is Japanese feudal but the primary analogy was always "asiatic / mongolian" hordes who also stood-in for the Soviets because back then most people in the West didn't appreciate the difference (WWII propaganda portrayed the Germans as "huns" for christsake).

They were never meant to be anything close to primarily Japanese. The vibe is too dark, dirty, savage, incompetent, corrupt. That's an insult to Japan, honestly. The closest you might get is Star Trek VI, but the attempt to refine the Klingons in that film is overshadowed by the "russians" metaphor and it apparently didn't stick. Thus, in TNG they go back to being savage space Soviets, only in a post-Soviet world.

Are you trying to suggest that Shogun were never corrupt? Or dirty? Or savage? Is this seriously what you're trying to suggest?

If anything Romulans were The Soviets in TNG…

don't be mean, the weeaboo has it hard enough

LoL not a weeb, just dont' think the nips deserve the associate. they were savages but not Klingon-tier savagery. Go back and watch The Motion Picture and dig how beastly they made the Klingons.

Klingons were post-Soviet Russians in TNG. The Romulans were another stab at "space Nazis" when the writers failed to reform (elevate) the Klingons after Star Trek VI. Eventually, they screwed that up and the Cardassians became the next "space nazis".

I dunno what become of them with DS9, Voyager or Enterprise since I hardly watched those series, but races are fucked in Trek. Always have been.

The only similarity between the Post-Soviet Russians and the Klingons is their uneasy alliance with the Federation. In everything else, mannerisms, culture, they are much more closely a parallel for Feudal Japan.

The Post-Soviet analogy isn't even really there. The wall hadn't even come down when they were busy codifying Klingon customs and culture in TNG and so for most of it the writers probably didn't even have any idea what the Post-Communist relationship between Russia and America would even be like.

So?

Season 2 of TNG was the best Star Trek.

It's everywhere in Star Trek VI and later TNG

Any resemblance to feudal Japan is purely superficial, as you note, but that's not my point. The inspiration originally was "asian savage hordes" trope which became a metaphor for US v Soviet relations when they had to flesh them out. They tried to make them 'space nazis' at various points through the years but it never really sticks, so they go and try to make a different race the big bad "space nazis". Most later TNG and I'd assume DS9 and Voyager are we-kinda-dont-know-what-to-do-with-them mode, because that always happens

That's pretty standard for Trek writing (most infamous with the Borg). The writers are good at coming up with cliches and cartoon races, which work really well for awhile, but then they eventually subvert them for whatever reason and the races just end up being whatever antagonist is convenient at the time. They literally swapped Klingons and Romulans or vice versa at times depending on the budget for makeup…

The confusion we're having is understandable and isn't anyone's fault but the people who ran Trek for all those years, user. The canon and worldbuilding is a mess. It's a shame they gave the chance at the reboot to JJ Abrams and not a real fan.

Romulans alternated between muh honor and muh deception, never really made sense.

Both of which were made after the wall had come down

You could say that kind of works, though, since real-life cultures and races aren't completely one-dimensional.

I liked Worf and Worf episodes

>I am not a merry frog

back to /homosuck/

Do you even Trek, user?

How do the Borg resemblre Nazis?

The Cardassians were the NatSoc proxy once DS9 got going, idiot.

The Borg represent the globalist technocracy that currently runs the Western world and its domains.

Borg are the commies you retarded nigger

Cardies were the commies in TNG, dumbfuck. They didn't turn into Nazi's till DS9. Did the fact that they were called the Cardassian Union really go over your head?

If anything, they were more feringi during the Shogun era. For fucks's sake, the concept of a "ninja" was just to cause civil unrest and make life complete shit for everyone in the providence before fucking off in the middle of the night after everyone hates the dynamo and ready to hang their leaders themselves.

wrong

Prove it, nigger.

The Federation are "reel comunism". The type that's never been tried.