Sony

How can one fucking company be so pathetic but so fucking disgusting at the same time.
Holy fuck. And why did they fucking buy Columbia Pictures in the first place? What makes them think that they were worth shit? They had nothing of value. What made these Japs think they could control a film company in America?

They bought it from a fucking soda company, that should tell you a lot

Wait, they did? How the fuck did Coca-Cola own Columbia?

They founded it.

Do you think Sony films will die with in our lifetime?

No they didn't. Coke bought Columbia in the '80s. Columbia's been around since the '20s

What's wrong with Men in Black 3? The second was stupid, yeah, but the third one is great

Does any studio have anything good going for it? None of them seem to be able to make a good movie and disney is the only one that can turn a profit

They're all terrible but Sony is easily the worst of the lot

Really, nigga?

Because Sony ultimately is owned by the japanese, hence why they are the "outcast" of Hollywood in terms of no reviewers are going to be favourable to them or let them get away with the same crap everyone else pulls.

Japs are the Jews of the Orient.

MiB strangely mirrors the descent of Adam Sandler, the first film starting off with likeable characters and villain with good comedy and occasional product placement, to becoming a vehicle of pure product placement by the third (Pitbull music and "we switched our Mercedes Benz cars for the All-New 2013 Ford Tarus SE with Optional AWD and 5-Star NHTSAA crash rating")

They are planning a MiB reboot with women

Let me guess. The original MIB not canon anymore?

It's the jap's money she threw away. I think the jews are intentionally ruining Sony's movie division to force a jew buyout.

It's funny how at least four of the things you mentioned were directly caused by Amy Pascal, and then you list her at the bottom like she's a separate issue. She's the source of their problems, they get rid of her and it'll be going a long way to unfucking themselves.

Well, if they're Marvel, Star Wars, Pixa-oh wait.

They did get rid of her and they're still shit

She has a golden parachute producer deal

There's a good portion of Hollywood studios and production companies that are owned by the Chinese and other foreign concerns. If critics hate Sony's movies, it's because they're shit.

Even if she didn't they'd still be shit. They hired Tom Rothman to take her place. Rothman's the guy who pretty much ruined Fox. I think Fantastic Flop was his idea

Yes, good goy (((Hollywood))) is owned by the Chinese.

Hitler disagrees.

Hitler was a dumbass and trusting the nips to not attack the US and get the burgers involved was a huge mistake.

Red herring

If it isn't (which it is), it will be soon enough

Which he could have easily let be their mistake if he didn't then go and declare war on America himself.

Yes, they are run by the chineseā€¦sure.

How's the weather in Tel-Aviv Schlomo?

Well, it ain't easy when the international jewry declared war on Germany already before Germany ever did anything.

adam sandler was never good

They killed Micheal Jackson.
They tried to kill Nintendo.

That is why I almost spit on anyone who says the Ps1 and Ps2 were good. Kill Sony fags now.

nope, that's koreans.

They contributed more than the Brits and were the ones who liberated most of the pacific and destroyed the Jap navy.
>>>Holla Forums

i don't speak french, but it looks to me like only the russians and muricans did anything worthwhile.

No they didn't. They moved her to Spiderman. That's why Mary Jane is now black.

The question asked is addressed to the French: "Who do you think contributed the most to the defeat of Germany in WWII?"
It shows over time how French opinion changes over time, from the USSR to USA.

The Brits led every global allied theatre of war bar the Soviet front for most of WWII until the USA developed its own war industry. They fought Italy, Japan and Germany at the same time and without aid due to the alarming fall of France and the retreat of the Russians, mobilizing 25% of the world population to create the largest war machine ever created. Even towards the end, after singlehandedly taking over Africa, the Middle East and South Asia, British forces made up the majority of the troops at Normandy. They were also critical in the defence of exiled European governments, resistance movements, intelligence and the nuclear bomb.

The British contributions to the war meant there was a war; without it, nothing would have stopped the axis. It is a testament to the sheer scale of the war then that in spite of their vast efforts, the USSR played an even larger role.

The USSR lost tens of millions of men actually crushing and defeating the German army. No need to go into detail too much as their efforts are much more famous than Britain's, but put simply, without a doubt the Soviets sacrificed the most and it's fair to say they are the primary reason why Germany lost.

The USA were crucial in the ultimate defeat of Italy and especially Japan; their role is not to be understated. It is however overstated, as Hollywood likes to show the revisioned diverse USA defeating the Nazis ad infinitum. Brits get crapped on in Hollywood because colonialism is racist, Soviets get crapped on in Hollywood because Slavs don't matter and you can't show marxism in a bad light.

This results in a hyper inflated view on the importance of the USA in WWII, where the modern citizen believes the USA single handedly defeated the axis

I did not know this.

i feel like if that was true, the brits would say something about it.

i don't doubt the soviet contribution, though their losses would have been far smaller had they not shot each other (i'm of the firm belief that more soviets died from soviets than axis).

that hasn't been confirmed. there's a rumor she's playing betty brandt or some original character.

besides, peter doesn't meet mary jane until his college years.

it's literally called MEN in black

This has to happen.

The salt will flow.

Britbongs are currently in full cuck mode.

They won't say anything to promote their country because they so racist apparently.

Seems about right.

Was definitely inflated but USA was pretty important even before they entered the war due to that crippled warmongering kike insisting on lend-lease

A week after Bowie's death.
They literally announced it when his death was still in the news.

His first two albums and films were A+, since then it's been a gradual decline into abject shittyness.

Another butthurt Nintendo fan boy.

I haven't noticed the product placement in the third one.

The story is an old, but reliable one (person from the future in the past is in awkward situations and the guy from the past is so old-fashioned). The effects were okay, the villain is awesome (he looks very badass, he is insane and believable), and I liked the future predicting alien dude too.

Reminder that Sony also owns Aniplex, the shittiest, most cancerous anime publisher.

That's loser talk. You don't win wars by getting your own men killed.

nah, just the song about medium paced sex and the toll booth guy. the rest of the album is shit.

The Zapp Brannignan strategy of sending endless hordes of redshirts into the meat grinder until you enemy exhausts himself and supplies trying to kill them all isn't the most glamorous or efficient but it worked for the Soviets.

It's also the same company that announced they were still going forward with Cisbusters the same day Harold Ramis died.

according to nicole perlman, the labyrinth reboot news is false.

It's just lingering in DH, like every other Jim Henson revival that isn't Muppets or Sesame Street

And you believe her?

Nicole Perlman: A reboot? Umm, ahh, umm, it's fake. Of, of course it's ah, um fake. Nobody would be stupid enough to make a reboot. (Hides reboot script behind back)

People who want desperately for the Spiderman movie not to suck keep pathetically defending these awful decisions with "that's not confirmed" hoping to keep people from complaining too long for them to change it.

Originally, all of the "diverse" cast were released as being original characters. Then they tested the waters and said that Tony ravioli or whatever was playing traditionally blonde, blue-eyed Flash Thompson. Since not enough people knew who that character was to care, they got away with it and he became Flash officially. They're doing the same thing with MJ. If enough people will accept it, they'll make it official. The response has been so overwhelmingly negative though they might not. The important thing is to keep telling them how much we fucking hate it, and people should be complaining about Flash Thompson too.

Except that the Soviets clearly did

They're fucking their own shit up hard, even their playstation division, which used to be the only decent part about them is going down the drain.

America won world war xD

Not really, if the Soviets won the war, all of Europe would have been communist.