She's the kind of plain chick that's kind of hot. but that betas got no chance with...

She's the kind of plain chick that's kind of hot. but that betas got no chance with. Some plain chicks can attract Chads. Basically a lot of Chads want plain chicks, since they know they won't cheat, and stay loyal. They dont want just any 7/10 plain chick though, they want this type whos the queen of plain.

WHO

Bullshit. You want her bad, otherwise you wouldn't have made some stupid post about it.

kek

I want her the way Chads want her, but you cant deny she is plain and bordering on ugly. What about that is sexy? There is just some feminine energy inside that Chads can sense. So she can go with Chads, but 7/10s equal to her, no way.

i wish this cumdumpster was a plain 7/10

she's a hoe through and through

but i am curious op, if you think woodley is a 7, what's your idea of 8 and up?

looks like BLACKEDbait.

If she fucks the way she acts I'm better off with the ol' lotioned stranger

Isn't that movie based on a book written by a cuck leftist youtuber who essentially wrote fan fiction about a dying youtuber?

You know the tragedy of being a handsome manlet? I can't get the 7/10 plain chicks the hot chicks all like the tall chads. The only girls who bother with me are the ironing boards and the bbws. Hence I've only had sex with 1 ironing board in my life. I might aswell just embrace the flat bodies because I hate the fat bodies, hence I've only had sex with 2 ironing boards.

I am jewish so I have it made as a manlet. the kikes are not a tall people

You know whats funny about being a manlet?
When you add extra inches to your height.

"Hey user how tall are you"
"Oh I'm 5'9"

fuck's sake, who published the book?

this fucker wrote it

He's like mental illness given human form.

She's plain?

You would make a perfect lamp-shade in my room at any time kike.

When will they ever learn?

Remember when people said she was ugly because of a few awkward on set photos of her from ASM2 and then they deleted her scenes?

Fucking hell, m8. I kinda liked his Crash Course of History (mostly because I'm a sucker for educational shows), but then I became aware that he was the faggot behind The Fault in Our Stars. Now I wish him hanging from a post.