I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware...

He was right.

Okay Ligotti

Please don't post food. I'm on a one meal a day Keto diet. You don't want me to break my diet do you?

Did he go insane at the end of the series? He just starts ranting about believing in God and light and darkness.

sounds like some good ol' jewish defeatism.
evolution isn't even real. this is exactly the kind of thinking that the frankfurt school of marxists wanted to spread.

where did McConaughey get his lines from?

It seems beyond the directors capacity to be able to write his character as well as he did. He had to have copied the dialogue from somewhere.

near-death experiences usually make people do 180s.

not me, though.

a lot of philosophers and that book the yellow king.

you can't "misstep" in evolution therefore entire 'argument' is invalid.

I bet you think there is no gravity in space either, you colossal fag.

Pfft sphere cuck

snicker

ending was garbage: straw atheist magically believes in god again because "i dreamed muh daughter while in a coma". they took out one low-level retarded inbred grunt and abandoned all hope of nailing the ones with real power who orchestrated the rape cult (and will continue to get away with it). it would be like arresting one burglar then claiming "well we got our man, robberies are finished". if rust had started killing senators & politicians it might've been saved.

It's kinda obscene how derivative True Detective is from the works of Ligotti.

Shown all the more obvious with the clusterfuck of season 2 where he didn't have good ideas to steal.

Nihilism is easy to start but hard to finish.

Who wouldn't after travelling back in time through a tesseract in a black hole?

back to >>/leftycuck/

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

Yup.

What royally pissed me off was Pizza going "pfft, The King in Yellow… I'm much too highbrow for that weird fiction dreck" when the cosmic horror atmosphere he stole from it was, in fact, the singular thing that was interesting about his two-bit cop show.

Season 2 worked out just perfectly without it, didn't it, you fucking pretentious fuckstick?

Haha oh wait it all meant nothing, we killed the lowest ranking fat weirdo fall guy, we win! Show over!

Sounds like smart Call of Cthulhu investigators to me. Knowing when to peace out before the gibbering horrors break your body and sanity is the biggest thing. You can't stop it, only inconvenience and delay it. Which they did.

What that humans are supernatural? Naw, that's the same egotistical, philistine pig logic that leads to global warming and other shit religions.

Climate change or whatever they're calling it now is no different than catholicism. It's a faith appealing to people's sense of guilt and self loathing (your very existence is bad for the world) and requires payment of tithes to an authority.

The climate does change. Global warming is the thing that is fake.

Reminder.

If you kill yourself, we all promise to go right after you. Pinky swear, Scout's honor.

user, Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Kill yourself.

Is it me or did pizza fuck himself over by trying to make this an anthology show when he should have just stuck with woody and alright alright? Like i eould have loved to see a prequel season of rust's days as a narc.

are you in support of there beliefs or not? I can't tell.

>Implying I wasn't just using her as a reaction image. Ramiel is best girl.

Asuka is trash and a heartless bitch who would leave you if she weren't just ink and paper. Just accept it.

he doesn't know either, he's just a stupid fuck that posts intellekchual maymays.