What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Is this movie Bob idea of a workout?

iT sickens me that we have twatterfags who feel the need to post their social media cancer here tbh

He's a movie critic.

He has been getting raped up his cornhole by snackbars for 25 years. You can't poz what has already been pozed.

is this english? what did she mean by this?

so?

He's gotten the shit beaten out of him by the refugees and got used to it, what else would he mean?

Can the rapefugees penetrative his blubber though?

By 'resistant' he means 'they take my leg'

So really, it's a perfect analogy for the whole Syrian refugee problem

They can't penetrate his blubber, but they can penetrate his asshole.

literally who?

So if the metaphor holds, Chipman's been getting reamed out by refugees once a day for the past 2.5 decades.

Sure would explain a lot

Moviebob, the second Mistake of God.

what was the first?

you

It's inherently hilarious Donald Trump has a son named Donald Trump Jr., because of course he does

He's a fatass and thought Trump Jr's tweet was about actual skittles.

when will the trump effect take place

i want to see this fucker crash and burn like a plane

So, if we let a single ISIS member into the US everyday, we'll eventually become immune to their killing?

What kind of backwards-ass fucktarded "logic" is that? If MovieBlob's trying to make some sort of joke, I certainly don't get it.

Fat people are retarded.

God these people are fucking retarded.

the fat is choking off the blood flow to the brain i imagine

(checked)

Chris is the best creation the internet ever made

Stop putting words in people's mouth, goon.

No wonder why he's so fucking retarded.

Isn't the same logic that feminazis apply to justify #NotAllMan?

You do realize you're making his point for him, don't you?

except you have to live with men
you don't have to live with human dynamite

It's really just common sense but that is getting increasingly rare these days.

(checked)
Common sense is dead these days.

wew. you sniggers literally have no idea what that term means. please stop using it as a byword for stupidity.

You're the byword for stupidity, tbh.

he's just plain stupid

excuse me, i meant the phrase "common sense is rare/common seanse is dead,' because that is nonsense.
Common sense is nothing more than an opinion that a majority of people happen to hold. it is not a byword for intelligence or stupidity, or anything else.
saying "common sense is dead," is akin to saying " a bunch of people sharing an opinion on things is dead."

That's not how toxicology works, but, more importantly, why does this warrant its own thread?

Yep, byword for stupidity confirmed.

If you'd said "common sense" is poorly defined, I'd still give you that, but you're literally redefining "common sense" into "social consensus".

Because Drumpffags can't keep themselves to Holla Forums.

This was never clever or funny, why do you Shillary shills persist in using this nickname? Is this seriously the best you could come up with?

Current Year acted like it was his real name and Trump is a hypocritical faker

Oh look the drumpftard reddipol brigade is here!!! What a surprise!!!!!

I've said this before and now I'll say it again: Adolf Drumpf doesn't stand a chance, sure, the inbred hillbillies and white trailer trash will obviously vote for him. But the REAL (non-white) American citizens are growing increasingly disgusted by drumpfs racist, sexist, bigoted, islamophobic BULLSHIT!!!

Wanna know something else? We're growing increasingly disgusted with YOU!!!

I make a lot of high quality threads here and if I don't see an immediate decrease in the drumpfposting then you can kiss goodbye to my contributions.

Don't take this threat lightly, I'm DEADLY serious. If you appreciate cuckposting and Kino threads then stop drumpfposting IMMEDIATELY!!!!

If I see you wearing a drumpf hat/shirt in public I'm going to fuck you up, no quarter given.

I DARE YOU TO WEAR YOUR HAT YOU FUCKING DRUMPFLOVER!!! I FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!!

AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT DIPSHITS, OR ARE YOU A FAN OF SLAVERY, RACISM AND GENOCIDE?!?!?!?!?!

John Oliver made Donald Drumpf look like an absolute fool in front of millions of people.

While we're on the subject of millions can you guess how much Mr. Oliver makes every year?

He also has the bonus of not being a corrupt businessman, unlike your hero.

It's a real shame that it's an Englishman who has to bring the gritty, unpleasant truth to the American public, but at least somebody's doing it.

Now this is pretty funny.

not either of the guys you responded to, but common sense is absolutely fucking rare/dead

Thanks, fam, but I can't take the credit. See and .

you are literally a SJW normie …..die in a fire faggot

It means hes been trying to kill himself for 25 years.
Not even death wants him.

Or he is just so stupid he can't even commit suicide.
Movie bob is that one retarded fat kid in class that always has the lamest jokes that end up making everyone just laugh at him.

Don't you love how these retards expose themselves just with their shit tier insults?

He was orally raped by muslims for 25 years.

he loved it, now he does it every day

Right? A last name is bad and evil now? Wtf I hate my last name and my ancestors for no reason.

Because you care so much about heritage and ancestry leftycuck. The only people who latched onto the Donald Drumpf meme were lefty faggots. By saying Drumpf you are either being ignorant or signalling your in group status among lefty cucks.

Oh man he progressed far from Sonichu comics and medallions

Actually, since Bob was born first (born in 1981) Bob, not Chris, was God's first mistake.

t.pol

I can't be the only one imagining that blue gumball coming out screaming, "Allahu ackbar!", can I?

That gumball machine looks like dante's inferno. Funny since muhammed is in hell

Lolwut. Even the most optimistic estimates place the Earth's population at 7.6 billion max.

It's Vox. They are totally inept.

Muslims aren't Skittles. Muslims are the poison. Trump is the cure.

Those skittles were poisoned with diabetes, so I guess the joke's on MovieBlobs nerve damaged feet.