FINISHED: Angelina Jolie asks for divorce to Brad Pitt

Jolie would have been received at the paperwork on Monday, according to information determined by the site. She would still be asking for sole custody (not shared) of the six children of the couple, entitled to regular visits Pitt.

michellhilton.com/2016/09/angelina-jolie-pede-o-divorcio-a-brad-pitt.html

Are there A L I M O N Y payments being mentioned?

So shes turning into a crazy cat lady with african children?

If you ask me, Brad's the real winner here

Is Brad Pitt the Anticuck?

I imagine that Brad just got really fucking blatant with fucking hot young chicks instead of the cancer patient with all her feminine parts cut out.

Its the only answer

But why? Is it easier to dump her or to have her find out you were fucking 5 babysitters at the same time?

I'm surprised he didn't fucking kill himself.

JUST

Why would he kill himself? His wife's a screeching harpy looking increasingly like Skeletor every day and he couldn't dump her because he left his hot ex-wife to be with her.

And now she's finally freed him.

If I were Brad I'd have a newfound lust for life after this

So is Brad about to unjust himself or is she going to screw him over with alimony?

Feels kinda bad of all people seeing these two divorcing. If I had a wife like her, that wouldn't probably happen. You have to ask yourself if marrying is still worth it if 50% of the women file for divorce after some years, when they are bored because they can't fuck around anymore and have to take care actually. Just one single mom more with black kids.

Because he had to deal with her insanity for years.

Brad's free, it's finally over.

Well he is a rich guy and gets top roles, plus he has his own production company. Getting away from Mrs. Skeltal and nigga kids is the real win for him regardless of the future finiancial burdens.

You mean one that adopts ethnic children, lives on air, then has her own tits cut off and uterus taken out because she may get cancer at 60? Shes fucking insane. The only reason anyone would stay with her if they had no self worth or will of their own and wanted to be a slave.

And now he doesn't any more. So why would he kill himself?

He's clearly stronger willed than you, user.

Maybe he just fucked a lot of teenagers

If she was my wife she wouldn't even do that shit.

She was adopting the entire African continent long before she ever set her big fish lips on Brad Pitt's cock

They married in 2014 but the adopting started when she dated Brad Pitt.

She adopted her first African in 2002, when she was still married to Billy Bob. She didn't meet/start fucking Brad Pitt until 2005, when they did that awful spy movie together

Usually the argument for alimony is the woman can't support herself. If Brad is smart and gets a good lawyer, he could get off with just child support.

If Brad is smart he probably has a pre-nup.
Then again, if Brad was smart he probably wouldn't have married her in the first place.

6x The alimony

6x The JUST

hes looking like a shell of his former self

I bet they are getting a divorce because Brad tried to red pill Angelia, but the cuckqueen wasnt having it.

You think you can unfuck a jewess ?

Both are absolute degenerates, so who cares? They deserve everything bad coming their way.

faggot

I don't know how aging works

Why are you so bitter?

Nice try Holla Forums

Isn't he banging Marion Cotillard now?

Talia's crashing this marriageā€¦

WITH NO SURVIVORS

The little niglets are the cats.

I remember reading that Brad doesn't wash himself with soap anymore, instead only eating "natural" foods because they supposedly make his secretions not smell like shit.

Both of them seem pretty fucking insane.

Poor idiot must be good damn happy in secret. He finally can live againā€¦

Living with a talentless niglet-hoarder must be worse than any alimony!

Yes, Brad is now part of the JUST league.

In some extent, he has to pay alimony to her.

Got what he deserved tbh

Apparently Brad fucked Marion Cotillard

he has to pay alimony

Why though? I doubt Jolie is exactly destitude.

/thread

Neither Jennifer Garner and still she was able to swindle money from Sadffleck

get out

no

Back to your hugbox, Trumpdrone.

Holla Forums, I need to understand, what makes you think you are actually welcome anyplace outside your gulag?

She's not asking for alimony. He only has to pay child support. Child support for three children that aren't even his but only child support nonetheless.

There's also the matter of the assets.

He will get his own Amber Heard now, you can bet on it.

do you think you're in charge?

apparently reason is she didnt like brad's parenting methods
if thats true, im guessing brad was raising the nigglets normally and jolie was trying some gay new progressive shit

lets be real here, brad is probably ecstatic to be rid of the nigglets. now he gets to rail young hotties again.

If he gets married again the bitch will stay for exactly one year and one day and take half his shit. His nigger children are going to be jaden smith tier helpless. He's fucked if he ever gets senile. He's going to die alone. He should get it over with now.

None of this is going to catch. Give up

you don't even can banepost well

This. I'm done weeping for millionaires. You bought the ticket, now take the fucking ride. Shut up and give that bitch half your shit.

Honestly, this shatters the myth that an actor in a movie shares any relation to the characters they play.

Tyler Durden should fucking know better.

Did they had any biological children?

She wanted to adopt more niglets, but he didn't. In the meantime he showed his displeasure at he insistence by having fried chicken and watermelon catered at one of the current niglets birthday parties. This set the ball rolling.

yes, 2 or 3, afaik

Please be real.

bitch has more money than everyone on Holla Forums combined.

VILE! NO!

The Jews did this

This is all part of their scheme to break up the family structure. Don't get married goys, not even brad pitt, one of the most successfull and handsome men in the world can keep a wife.

I'm from Holla Forums and I see this as nothing more than a triumph. It's a good thing quite frankly that the multicult "nu-family" is deader than a doornail.

Source?

He clearly loved her, but her obsession with niglets and chopping bits of her body off was slowly drifting them apart.

What did Brad expect was going to happen when he married the chick that billy bob thorton used to fuck

She's looks like a tranny so it's not really any big loss

How hypocritical of you, Mrs. Jolie. She was the one parading their relationship and Angelina made some pretty awful comments about how they were a "REAL FAMILY" when Brad and Jennifer were just getting divorced.

Also, what goes around, comes around, Mrs. Jolie. Daily reminder that they got together while filming "Mr. And Mrs. Smith", at that time, Brad cheated on Jennifer.

She should have known better. If he was willing to cheat on a married woman over her, then he's not to be trusted, that she could very well be cheated on. It was just a matter of time. Angelina.

I got a justice boner. Serves her right for being a spooky scary skeleton.

That and she's a paranoid bitch. Didn't like him talking to Jen Aniston, even though it was long over between them. Didn't like him talking to Marion Cotillard. Sure as hell didn't like him talking to her daddy, Jon Voight.

Only until they turn 18 or she marries another sucker.
Alimony is some lifelong shit.

Only if you've been married for ten years or more and only if whoever's receiving the alimony never remarries.

Brad and Angelina have only been legally married for two years. Also the state of California doesn't recognise Common Law marriages