What does he mean by this?

What does he mean by this?

He wants her to go get his bicycle pump.

I can't believe people actually watch other people watch something. I mean, there isn't even funny MST3K style commentary. Why?

Hows the whether in that old bunker Adolf?

Get out.

literal jewish propaganda

hahaha oh wow

what?

You have to go back.

+1 ubboat fellow cuck
>>>Holla Forums

it's plain shit

"Judaism was a mistake"
-Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

It means that, while the [CURRENT GENERATION] is fucked up beyond repair, the next generation has a strong moral compass and won't be fucked up beyond repair.

Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity,Dobson.

well, do you expect leftshits to be literate?

Oh look, it's this cuck again

Kill yourself kike.

whoops meant

Pedophilia

The Fine bros. have made money off it. Even after they got shit for trying to copyright the word react, and there was many popular youtuber videos "reacting" to the subscription dropping, they are still around and have probably gotten more subscribers to replace the ones they lost.

It's just bias confirmation that videos such as this exist and are popular. Look at the career of Film/Video Game theorist getting millions of views on a single video for saying obvious or complete conspiracy theory style research. Oh, but it's a theory so you can't prove him wrong, right? Just a lot of garbage that people consume and support because they haven't found anything better.

17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

What did He mean by this?

This video got several people I know to drop the show. I'm glad he made this video.

you get out Holla Forums

A fatass retard watching an autistic show. Color me surprised. Seriously, Dobson ain't worth jack anymore and this shit belongs on Holla Forums.

Mandatory video for every Holla Forums thread right nigga?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/sugen/

It's like a museum of terrible American culture.

I hate this motherfucker. I seriously seriously hate dobson with a fiery burning passion. I want to drive a .454 casull slug right through his smug face.

NuMale jackpot.

Anybody have the cartoon where Dobson gets his ass kicked and winds up in the bed?

"They [Red Letter Media, Jews] were a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

It's not just that, it's also because these braindead retards who watch it literally have no opinions or existence of their own, they are living through someone else's reactions/opinions to something, they probably regurgitate the reaction/opinion to their friends later like fucking bateman reciting the review about hip to be square
they are nothing