London Has Fallen

This shit is ludicrously entertaining. Straight-up, glorious action schlock with the most preposterous villain plot I've ever seen.

Watched it together with /bane/. It's truly a CGI masterpiece.

Does Gerard Butler still get good work? I was hoping he'd become the next action star after 300.

I think the movie was fine, but the message of the ending was pretty fucked up.

It's true, though.

I think just not having those brown people in your country would be infinitely more effective, unless you are going to bomb every single one of them.

That was the best part. The hilarious, borderline insulting, lack of nuance in regards to the politics of terrorism. It's the kind of black and white dichotomy that you used to see all the time in 80s action flicks. Good guys are good, bad guys are evil. Gerard was hamming the fuck out of his performance as well. Spewing out one-liners like he was Arnold.

The character was great until his motivation changed, atleast in my eyes, right at the end. Most of the movie he was protecting his country (and by extension his family) but in the end he seems to have regained his belief in the righteousness of American imperialism while Morgan Freeman gave a speech how people who don't like how the US instigates war are wrong and they need to bomb some more.

Jesus Christ, all the left-wing butthurt on the IMDb page.

It is black-and-white, you dolt. It's US vs THEM.

MISATOFAG THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT CAN'T BE UNDONE

see

If you aren't going to blow them all up (and believe me, Israel wouldn't want to let us have any excuse to stop sending them aid), we might as well just focus on not having any at home.

It was just cute to see the anglocucks get btfo'd so badly though. That's what you get for Brexit, Anglokikes!

So much multiculturalism in the movie.

Hardcore Henry was the better action movie.

I dont get it, all 3 are art (or else just waste disposal)

I thought it was a parody

I unironically like movies where brown people get bombed. Because I am racist as shit.

It's a better die hard movie than recent die hard movies.

Is Olympus has fallen any good and should I watch it first?

They're all forgettable trash.

No, don't bother. It's bland, retarded and takes itself way too seriously.

Honestly, you're better off watching "White House Down". It's PG-13 but it's a lot more fun and quite tongue-in-cheek.

True. But most movies try to make things morally grey, and it was so refreshing to see a straight-up 80's American action schlock that threw all nuance out the window.

Really, I thought Israel wanted us to blow them up since they are Muslims and Muslims in the region don't like Jews.

Olympus was way better, cant remember anything from this one