People didnt give her enough shit for her horrible performance in the terminator thing...

People didnt give her enough shit for her horrible performance in the terminator thing. that shouldve been a career killer tbh. shes not a toughass action hero, shes someones little sister. bull fucking shit. disgraceful.

I've never seen this film so I can't say if she sucks in it. Though she does suck in GOT.

Remember, she's not only supposed to be sarah connor but she's supposed to be battle hardened sarah connor.

With that baby face I don't see it.

She looks like she's wearing a toupee.

she's a shit actress and has lost what little appeal she once had

Move over Green Berets the Blubber Berets are ready to smash the patriarchy.

people used to efforted

If Terminator Genisys did not cast her as a "stronk womyn " and gave people what they expected her nudity + a good story line that did not shit all over the original she might have pulled it off.

If Terminator Genisys did not cast her as a "stronk womyn " and gave people what they expected her nudity + a good story line that did not shit all over the original she might have pulled it off. Even a compromise would have been ok for example some weapons proficiency and her attitude adjusted sadly we got a feminist joke movie instead.

I could believe she was a 15 year old Sarah Connor. No way if she the same Sarah we know from the original movie.

John and Kyle were pretty terribly cast too. Everything about that movie was poor.

Cum with me if you want to eat.

Genisys was such a bizarre movie. Why the hell was it so lighthearted?

at least we'll always have her full frontal nudity in the first fucking ten minutes of s1e1 of got amirite lads lel

Arnold was fun.

I don't think she's a bad actress. She's certainly not good, but she isn't necessarily terrible either. It's just that she's horrifically, horrifically miscast in most of what she's been in just because she's famous for playing Dragon Bitch.

I saw her in Me Before You and was surprised at how much I didn't hate her. Oh of course the movie itself was unintentionally hilarious (this entire cutesy romance is framed around an ethics debate about euthanasia because her love interest is a mega-Chad who became Hotwheels and wants to kill himself), but she was a much better fit to the character she played as opposed to the STRONK BADASS HEROIC WOMYN she's constantly pushed as. She plays a peppy, upbeat, lolsoquirky girl next door who cleans up nicely and wears her heart on her sleeve. Instead of bracing for cancer every time she came on screen like in Bravo Deeandee, was actually pleasant to watch. I think the fact that Dany is such an awful fucking character in the first place coupled with her being miscast makes it so her most famous role casts her in the most unflattering light possible.

Her facial features, ridiculous facial expressions, and body proportions make her impossible to take seriously in a dramatic, epic, heroic context as a lead role. When you put her in a more grounded or subdued role and don't try to make her "intimidating" or "badass", she works just fine. Although maybe that's why so many tumblrfags, normalfags, and axe wounds love Kelly C so much: she looks so goddamn out of place and so obviously just like a modern girl playing dress-up that it legitimizes their self insertion.

tumblr flocks to dany because she had everything handed to her and all she had to do was be taken by the hot alpha savage who she ended up falling in love with. she's literally had a carefree life

Her face reminds me of the girl from Suspiria.

didn't she spend her childhood running from place to place narrowly avoiding assassination attempts? its been years since I read the book but I seem to remember her childhood being kinda shitty.

Dude the whole film was silly. It can't sink a career if the blame necessarily doesn't fall on you crashing the plane with no survivors.

In fact, John Conner and Kyle Reese were much worse performances. Her and Arnold interactions were less of a problem than everything else around them.

Oh god the comparison lol

I was coming from a show-only perspective. There's 5 books and each individual book has more pages than the entirety of Lord of the Rings, which has somewhere between 1000-1100. Do you think people that flock to Dany are smart or dedicated enough to sit through all of that?

Arnold's always fun. He's Arnold.

I remember stunmbling onto this and stopping to watch. She was was so fat.. and so short, yet they expected you to buy her as a "badass". Not even my nephew was buying it. We'd just glance at each other periodically and burst into laughter. I swear, the shit they try to pass off as entertainment.

memba Terminator?
memba when women leads looked believably like they worked out?
memba more believable character development into an action hero from a regular person making audiences both male and female warm up to female protagonists as badasses?
memba Linda Hamilton?
memba 6% bodyfat?

Sneaky jew
He play trick
Female lead,
Movie shit
Journos claim
misogyny
Female dumb
Rused easily
But jews' aim
Is achieved-
Spite fuels sales
Not quality/
Their agenda is clear
If family be dear
To you-
Resist the jew
And hate not
A wife true

is arnold capable of being shitty? even in the dumbest fucking movies he's always a riot.

Dude's got charisma and charm.

she's in game of shit
that's a carer killer

Met him in person twice. Dude's got a killer grip and was actually genuine compared to the rest of the room. He'd geek out excitedly whenever the conversation drifted to one of his pet topics.

He may be an actor, but he isn't a fake like most idiots there that got there through the casting couch.