Animefag spamming the board AGAIN

It's fine if there's one anime thread because you talk about anime with people who aren't complete weebs but the board is advertised to say that cartoons and anime can be discussed here with tens of threads, this is fucking TV and movies.

lol nothing you can do

I advertised 8/tv/ on every anime message board I knew. Sadly only a few people showed up.

Pathetic.

BRAVO BO
R
A
V
O

B
O

Still better than edgy poltweenie trumpcuck garbage threads.

It's like turn fucking six already.

Keep watching cuckime, d(weeb).

hwat did he meame by this?

REMOVE HOTHEADS

But Holla Forums is more popular now than ever. It's easily beating /a/ and Holla Forums, so it looks like the BO made the right choice tbh.

No. It's just as bad. One cancer is not preferable to the other. They both kill the board.

Why is recreating life considered art? Is life art?

what is he meanb byhtbg is?

Yeah fuck politics and anime I would rather discuss my favorite actress's feet and chloes cunny x')

And you're not allowed to fight back or else you'll be banned. :^)

*neovagina

whst did he mean by this?

this

(OP)

what did he meanbythis?

阿呆か?

Had over 600 users just a few months ago and now almost half of that, newfag.

Yeah because those boards like /sp/ have migrated elsewhere. Smart thing to do would have been keeping this place pure thus preventing anons from leaving, instead he invited in the same cancer that destroyed the other boards with open arms. You're retarded.

most of those 600 were reddipol newfags who needed to gtfo. the chemo is working as intended.

you're the newfag here, weeb shitstain

you cant stop the chemo. Holla Forums will be pure soon.

I haven't seen a foot thread on Holla Forums in a 'long time

You being a goon spamming shitstain only drove away a handful of twats that are incapable of handling low effort shitposting.
Holla Forums is still here, and they probably won't fucking stop their constant political derailing specifically because you stick around and post that kind of stupid shit.
Then again, I guess that was always what you wanted, since Holla Forums faggots literally only live to destroy boards for no actual reason.

bane?

>not realising every other board has been bleeding users at a much higher rate
The summerfags are finally going home. You should join them.

this tbh

yep, it's newfag

im not op

As soon as September rolled around literally every board except for Holla Forums and Holla Forums bled users and became way slower.
You can deny this all you want, but the fucking numbers on Holla Forums's homepage are a clear indicator of decreasing traffic because of school.

what did he mean by this?
only one of these is me

what did he mean by this?
is this jiknbo?

i am every post in this thread

lies

all me