Is this kino?

Is this kino?

Without a doubt.

I shed two tears. Not voluntarily, but they came out.

i

tis definately isnt possibly maybe kino

Anime is crap, fuck you Holla Forums.

what did he nmeabn byh tuis?

what was his fucking problem?

>>>/a/

What was his fucking problem?

Too many years living on HxH world. Netero has seen some shit.

"Anime was a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

Anime is shit

Nothing is kino! Nothing! You just don't turn it on! It wasn't my film! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to entertain! But somebody wouldn't let us entertain! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me child rapist and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

That's the popular opinion among les redditeurs: anime is shit (because it's not inclusive enough), Western cartoons are objectively superior because they all should be more Steven Universe or My Little Pony.

It's shit because it is lowest common denominator trash. It expresses no truth, only inspires base emotional manipulations and puerile lusts.

Good comment, have a Freddit Breddit credit fam.

Speaking of the devil, isn't amazing how much Holla Forums has got better since the pozzed drugged midget went away?

I'm not seeing it. How so?

Unless you mean site functionality. Which Codemonkey has improved.

It was better with him as the admin

Specially that, yes, but we also got less admin drama.

Jim ran off /hebe/. Giant red flag. This place is almost certainly a honeypot now.

Admin drama is the best part

He kept zoo though

if anything, this makes this place less of a honeypot, since who but the FBI would keep posting pedoshit on a clearnet image board hosted on US servers?

(((Them))) of course

I want to fuck that ass

pretty funny fam

Dismemberment?

He likes pigs