The Strain

Watching current episode and had a thought,

Granted it doesnt matter if they didnt die from no blood, but what whats the end goal? Is it just the master being power hungry or some shit?

Doesn't have to make sense sometimes art imitates life

But if the jews were like the master, the only thing driving them is to convert or make everyone jewish genetically (by magical superpowers for sake of arguement). But once they do that then what? Granted again if they have no one to convert they loose their shekels.

Holy shit, i have an idea for a tv series.

Oh wait I kind of get it, its like the master is making a few undesirables to take the heat off of him but there are a select few who know the truth and want to kill him.

But that was only in the beginning. Now everyone knows.

Well it's showing that the vampire is not entirely rational even though he has superb intelligence. Just like the kike there is just something in his nature that causes him to corrupt and destroy. This behavior can manifest itself in many ways. Also yes your theory about this stuff is true aswell. The kike just like the vampire seeks dominion over mankind. The only problem is he needs an ample supply of humans to do his bidding. A vampire needs hundreds of able bodied humans lying around to parasite off their lifeblood(labor). Sometimes like a drug addict he begins enjoying the slaughter too much and his life spirals out of control because he is exhausting his once ample resources which is why he must be stopped.

God damn it this is glorious, we must spread it.

Have you ever seen blade 1 my man? well it really reminds me of the kike situation. There was an intelligent council of vampires(kikes) that knew they needed humans around. These are the stereotypical "harmless" kikes you find working in your bank, entertainment, etc. and their master plan. However Deacon Frost was a prototypical SJW revolutionary kike who believed they could exist without humans and turn humans into slaves etc. This is alot like when a kike spirals out of control and begins trying to kill his host instead of just feeding on them(eg people like Rosa Luxembourg) the NWO kikes know these kikes are pure poison and will definitely arise suspicions among their host. Deacon Frost is an example of a jew gone gonzo. The thing about blade is that every vampire is still a threat there are just some that are worse than others however the "good vampires" can go bad at any given moment. There is no such thing as a good vampire because a vampire is still an inherent threat to humanity.

Goddamn Holla Forums gets stupider everyday

butthurt leftypol mad at my poorly written vampkike diatribes

Ya after watching the latest episode they get weak if they dont feed (and presumably die).

When Quinlan is in the cave with that chick, she mentions you will be weak blah blah blah

It fits perfectly.

But im still curious to why he would want to turn EVERYONE. He will still be alive and I guess he can keep certain people going with "the white".

Lol no, i read the books. The master and the ancients are the pieces of an angel that was torn into pieces by other angels after it drank the blood of humans in Sodom and Gomorrah and attacked another angel to drink it's blood. The pieces were buried all over the world the blood of the angel leaked out and turned into worms which then got into people and made them into Strigoi (This is why the ancients carry around the dirt it'as the dirt from the place their angel piece is from

>angels
Dropped faster than my fedora during high winds.

And here I thought it couldn't get any worse.

Holy fuck its based of a book?

Yeah Tel toro wrote it with a guy called chuck hogan before he made it into a tv series. the book is just called the strain.
I know that feel i used to be like that then i got a kindle (amazon are cunts) you can find self published novels for like 99 cents in terms of quality your mileage may vary but you do find some real gems occasionally and now i read at least one novel a week just by reading an hour or so before sleep in bed.

I recommend Turing evolved by David Kitson it's about AI robots virtual worlds and the nature of humanity. it's really good.

Strigoi can't actually talk they're telepathic they just move their mouths while they do it to seem less threatening to or to blend in with humans

Literally never watched this show and now I'm glad. Dodged a bullet

I think they removed that thing you spoilered, in the last episode the witch/gypsy/roman cunt specifically tried to get him to talk, like he forgot how, but i don't remember exactly if it was after he became a gladiator and then got captured, or before. So i might be wrong, maybe he was just "rusty" from the animal blood and was just trying to retake his ability.

This is the same internal contradiction that all vampire media has. Only Daybreakers really addressed it.

Fucking women Jesus Christ

What did he mean by this quote?

The series hasn't gotten to that so they might do something different.

What?

So what was the face of god mean then do you think?

VILE!

Wasn't a bad episode. I've been liking it so far outside of Gus who does nothing but drag the story most of the fucking time with his brown nigger bullshit. At least in this episode they told him to shut up and fucking do something. I fucking hate cholos, then they also pretend to give him a heart of gold, when he is just a brown nigger.

He's like a double dunce. Acts like a nigger, and then turns around and acts like fucking pussy dealing with shit like such as his FUBAR thug factory mother instead of being as hard of a front as he puts up. The show won't lose shit if they got rid of him since he isn't working with the ancients anymore.

I mean Eph does drag it too with his alcohol bullshit but for a good while he did move the story with his inside information and skills. Plus they did veer away from the comic which had him go full retard.

Nora's loss actually was a hit, not just for the characters, but for the show.

It's getting to the point where if they don't let some of these characters go or get their shit together then Fet is going to be the only one carry the whole fucking show.

I actually DO like the fact they are taking their time and showing SHTF. I dropped "Fear the Walking Dead" because it basically glossed over what was essentially society breaking down prior to TWD because of the time jump and they pulled the same shit.

Movie was pretty good, tbh fam

What makes you think he wants to run everyone into a vampire? He will make just enough vampires to be able to keep humanity under control as either food sources or workers. He turned Eichhorst because of his knowledge in organizing concentration camps as a Nazi and let him keep his consciousness.

It's shitty writing. They want us to like Eph and hate Kelly, so they make her a really shitty person. You know how men will consider their ex-wife a monster who wants to take the children away? Here they made her a literal monster who literally took his son away. It's really transparent and I don't like it because it so blatantly trie to manipulate the viewer.

The whole thing with Gus and Silver Angel was stupid as fuck. You have some ghetto kid and an ex-wrestler and somehow they are supposed to be elite vampire hunters. That's just pulling too much out of your ass. But then this shithead gets at least two people killed because of his mommy-issues and they still try to portrait him as a good guy.

And the police unit think that sending some random assholes with sticks into a vampire nest is a good idea. At least give them some decent equipment and training, otherwise they won't get anything done at best, and at worst they will just turn into vampires themselves. What a retarded idea. It's again emotional manipulation and it's so blatant.

You know, Gus might have learned something after smuggling in the master but instead he does the same shit on a smaller scale with his fatass mother. I wish the show just killed him and that faggot kid off

NO!

I like the show and am definitely going to continue to watch since it isn't deal breaker, but yeah they got to stop with the Gus bullshit. It's getting annoying at this point. There are a lot of more interesting side characters like Justine and others.

Im watching the newest episode and they saved the Security cunts life my burning the worm with uv light….while its under her skin.

Why the fuck then would that not work every other instance in the show?

only one worm compared to being covered with them, maybe?

They did mention somthing about the eye, only thing i can think of is its closer to the skin.

well it went in her eye but Fet got it with the UV lamp, and there was only one worm. in most other cases, it seems like people get infected when one of those mouth-tentacles latches on to feed from them, which would be a direct route to the bloodstream for the worms and there'd be no way to do anything about that except try cutting the limb off immediately, if the vampire just tagged somebody in the leg or arm.

Im actually watching that now and I like how the people in Fear the Walking Dead have a lot of the knowledge that wasnt discovered in The Walking Dead until around the prison time.

**>how the fuck did they learn to coat themselves in walker guts to mask themselves."

>im fucking retarded

Spoiler on how the master dies in book
It's the sun the face of god is the sun or specifically a fusion reaction like the kind that occur in the center of stars and in atomic blasts yes thats how they defeat the master in the end they nuke him. the thing is they cant just nuke the master that will just kill the body it's in then and there (red worm is a red herring) to kill the master they protagonists track down the burial site of the piece of the angel that made the master and nuke it

The stone heart foundation has over the preceding decades invested heavily in nuclear power plants built in very specific locations (the master is gonna kill the other ancients) Walder Frey dies after killing nazi vampire in the resulting explosion of a nuclear reactor that also kills one of the ancients (coordinated melt downs kill the others) after the explosions all over the world nuclear winter descends onto the earth and throws enough dust into the atmosphere the the strigoi can come out at daytime (except for an hour or so at high noon) the master takes control of all world governance and begins harvesting humans for food careful not to allow the strigoi population to exceed something like 10%

Ephram triggers the nuke over the master's angel piece , with the last angel piece destroyed the angel reforms and returns to heaven and earth is basically just fallout 3 now

Apparently according to The Strain God gave enough of a shit to destroy rogue the angel, but not enough to do anything against the vampires spawned from its leftovers. Nothing holy stops these vampires even though the Biblical God is real. What kind of sense does that make?

Signs and portents in the book I get the feeling that biblical god is a fucker playing the long game

Jesus Christ, this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

it made sense at the time, but I can't imagine the show doing it even remotely well.

especially not with Carlton Cuse as a showrunner.

I read that as "Not with the Carlton Curse" for a second until I saw the word "Showrunner".

things that work in books can be hammy on film? noooo

IMO, all the bits about the angel & God are pure metaphor. The Occido Lumen only mentions biblical lore because that was the highest point of knowledge the author had (in the books its mentioned that the Lumen was written by a rabbi during the Renaissance era, and he was working off a rough translation from some ancient stone tablets). As for the angel re-forming at the end, that might have just been Eph's delusional mind as he was being turned into a strigoi, and there were no other witnesses because of the blast.

The fragments that correspond to each Ancient are harder to explain though (especially since GDT & Hogan spent so much time developing biological explanations for the strigoi), and I still don't understand why destroying those fragments would kill the Ancients. I like that the show seems to have replaced this concept with the crimson worm being the "essence" of each Ancient.

user, stop, this is some of the most retarded shit I've read.

Maybe this show just isn't for you

Who else thinks the Mom is the new host for the Master?

Also good to know that Strigoi Suicide Bombers will receive the blood of 70 virgins in paradise.

I can't imagine that pile of retardation making sense within any context.

Whoever The Master chooses for his new host, it certainly won't be poor old Eichorst.

there was a flashback to Sodom and/or Gommorah, where the angel who would become the Strigoi was tempted by mortal delights, and then drank the blood of… uh, Michael or Gabriel… which was silver. and that's why silver hurts vampires, because angels have it for blood. then God tore the angel into seven pieces, which became the Ancients. the throat (and the rest of the head, probably) became The Master.

Honestly, what the fuck is the point of this fag? I thought he had potential, the idea behind his character was fairly interesting, but they pretty much dumped him after Season 2. I thought he was going to team up with the Jew to bring down the Master because of Muh Coco, but all he's done this season is sit around his office crying and getting triggered by Eichhorst.

Can you imagine what Got would have looked like if they made Dany 100% book accurate with fucking purple eyes

lol no the explosion was from Fet's pov Eph touched off the nuke by hand he's been atomised

because thats the source of the masters existance if it no longer exists then the master and all it's spawn stop existing to

Pretty much in book he dies when his usefullness to the master ends

I don't see how the "it was fallen angels all along" and the nuke plotpoints are retarded. If anything it's a giant narrative fuck you to the characters who couldn't believe in anything other than science and biology. And the nuke seems fitting, a powerful weapon against a powerful being.

Thanks!

Coco was kind of retarded:

They actually could have done something interesting with her instead: imagin your're and 80-year old permavirgin and for the first time in you life a woman has actual interest in you. Not for your money, but for (what she believes is) you yourself. But you have to lie to her every waking moment and when she finally finds out the truth she is so disgusted by you because you are the absolute opposite of everything she believed you to be.

It would drive home the fact that Palmer has gambled everything he ever had or could have had. There is no turning back for him anymore and he is completely dependent on the Master. Without the Master he literally cannot do anything, he wouldn't even be alive anymore.

Pretty realistic.

My disagreement stems from the fact that the first two books present biological arguments for the existence of the strigoi and the Ancients, but the third book segways into a biblical explanation. It's simply inconsistent and too convenient.

he wants to run the world, by the 3rd book he has converted nearly every country into cattle pens where humans are just taken at will, i think only england & smaller islands were safe.