Anyone remember this

anyone remember this

I'm waiting til it's on HBO or Hulu.

nope looks gay and generic

Wasn't terrible, wasn't great. Decent lazy afternoon watch. It had bad casting decisions though.

I enjoyed it but it wasn't at all good, every character was boring as fuck, the producers seemed more interested in pushing in as much referential content as possible over making an interesting film, at the start the human main character is in a Dwarven city which served no importance other than pushing in a reference to Dwarves.

I also hated the way that the main character Orc had blatantly human eyes, that definitely could have fucked off.

It was like a Sci-Fi original movie with a bigger budget.
It wasn't very good and I actually barely remember it.

The most memorable part of the movie was the king's brilliant idea at the end of the movie. The portal to the human city just closed and now the king, the she-hulk orc woman and some human soldiers were surrounded by orcs everywhere and a berserk corrupted giant orc was heading for him. So what did he think? To fight the orc and save his people, no of course not silly, he asked the she-orc to stab him in the back, because if she could kill the leader of the humans, she would receive so much honor that she will have to become the leader of the orcs. She asks him if he sure about this, and he is like, yeah definitely here is the knife. So she stabs him in the back, but oh oh her human lover just flew in with a griffon and saw her kill the king. So the lover now hates her and wants humans, dwarfs and elves to wage war against the orcs. The she-hulk does become leader of the of the orcs, but she makes no attempt at explaining what happened to her former human lover, so she now has to wage war against the humans, dwarfs and elves.

I just remembered another brilliant plan from the movie, one of the leaders of the orcs who knew that the shaman, who was the supreme leader, was evil, corrupted and would lead the orcs to their doom wanted to expose him for what he really is in front of the other orcs. So he publically challenges him to a one on one fist fight and the shaman accepts(I did enjoy the fight, but that's because I am a sucker for these types of fights). The orc knew that the shaman would cheat by using magic thus exposing him as an honor less individual and honor is very precious to the orcs. So when the shaman starts loosing he kills the orc with magic. The others are revolted and want to kill the shaman, but he zaps 3 motherfuckers and now the orcs listen to him again, I guess muh life is more important than muh honor. Even when she-orc becomes leader, she doesn't kill him or exile him or anything, she keeps him as a royal adviser/shaman.
/rant

and for whatever reason dalaran is already floating
and they completely didn't mention medivh's mother even though she has a pretty fucking big role in his corruption
and khadgar is a spic with a pedostache in here
and khadgar for some reason isn't medivh's apprentice in here, but a runaway from dalaran
we didn't even include the upside-down part of karazhan with all the demons and corpses in it
fuck we didn't even mention that medivh is controlled by sargeras, we just put some random demon there that nobody knows anything about

Just download the web-dl.

orcs a good race

they dindu nuffin

Regrettably, yes.

This shit is so stupid now I have to watch it.

I watched it with my gf. Eh, it was alright, not big enough on the lore to understand most of it, but it was an ok fantasy film. Cliffhanger, kinda hoping it gets a sequel tbh.

China loved the shit out of it apparently, and is the main market that saved it from being a terrible flop

now someone please explain this to me
why did they make multiple books based on the movie
who's the audience for this. people read the warcraft books for the lore, and that's pretty much been shat on by the movie

get out

The humie was fucking the orc woman right?

nah. you get out neverfuck

Anyone caring about WoW is obviously a utterly retarded autist faggot who just begs to be scammed, so obviously Blizzard will shower them with merch, because that's what Wowfags want.

why do people still play this game?

It's so easy even a lobotomized monkey could play it, so retards think like they are finally good at something, and the cycle of constant gratification and the illusion of social interaction make them feel like actual humans.

Dark Souls is too hard

why is the orc red? they were fucking green.

you'll be begging for him by this time next year. as rotten as he was he was still a cork stemming the tide.

Because Orange&Blue is the preferred colorscheme for everything, not Green&Blue.

Aktchully they are brown/tan normally. Green ork is drank blood of Mannoroth, red ork is further corrupted.