Would you say this the/one of the best speeches in film?

One of the best yes.

definitely one of the greatest

It's almost like you want your country to be invaded by niggers and muslims.

It's a propaganda speech. It's good if you agree with it, bad if you don't. Same with every propaganda speech in history.

Uhh don't quote me on this but I think Hitler like, did something good or something like, I don't know when did great depresison happen? I'm probably just making thiings up, i mean WW1 didn't make germany poor or anything right? hitler was just a brain washer right? those opoor 6 million jews,

It's liberal feel good BS that the west has almost destroyed itself believing in. This is of course ignoring the fact that it's blatant anti-Germany propaganda anyway.

was charlie chaplin a jew or just a very good goy?

No, fuck off kike.

Hitler actually liked this speech

well, tbh you could easily spin it around and ask the jews to stop being such greedy assholes who keep shilling for the destruction of western nations

This isn't your safe space

>not the second safest board on Holla Forums

What I don't get is why Chaplin thinks he can spend an entire movie strawmanning people he doesn't like and then have his monologue at the end be taken seriously.

this

nah fuck off you dumb yankee

Because people like having their prejudices catered to.

See also: >>>Holla Forums.

Unless people have no prejudices beforehand, then that's called propaganda :^)

what did he mean by this?

Everybody has prejudices. And propaganda doesn't rely on a nonexistent blank slate.

My point was that the US was outwardly neutral on WW2 when this movie came out. What purpose did it serve other than to demonize the Axis?

could u not

I was gonna post this

truly the GOAT movie speech

for you

what did he meran b y this?

aall me>>476250

best speech. USA! USA!

good but not the best.

pfff

MAGA

that's actually pretty deep

yes it is one of the best.

well it is the word of God so yes.

No one loves Jews.

wew, judging by the comments i'd say the record has been corrected

Pretty GOAT tbh

Yes Hitler did no wrong like sending his troops to Russia with no preparations, declaring another world war which ultimately turned half of his country into a commie state and offing himself like a pussy because he couldn't handle the responsibility like a proper Aryan man.

Opinion invalidated

Ideals and disgust at an ideology that spits in the face at freedom.

Hitler did Barbarossa because he knew Russia was going to attack him eventually, even though they were allied. Soviet Russia was honorless scum, I'm glad they had such a high death toll. Allies were gay as fuck for allying with commies.
Hitler did not declare war, he "invaded" poland to take back land that had Germans on it. Even the average goy knows this. UK and France declared war on Germany first.
Hitler didn't commit suicide, the CIA files are real. Plus the allies were killing everyone anyway, especially the russians who were raping then killing everyone. He was going to die within a year if he didn't escape.
Finally, the Jews killed Paton who was going to save eastern Germany and all of the soviet satellite states from 60 years of communism.

How's that record correcting coming along, pal?

Going to need sources on these, bucko.

It's complete bullshit.

With that attitude nobody will ever love you user.

I beg you fucking pardon?
During the soviet era jews killed as much a Hitler.
They don't have any moral high ground over anything. They don't have any lessons to give to anyone. Fucking hypocrites, all of them. And yes this IS politic, that's what Hollywood is used for.

they killed far more
and yet there isn't an international remembrance day for that

No, seriously, how does that make any sense?
Hatred is something that nearly everyone experiences at some point for a large number of varying reasons.

"A thousand gentile lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail"
-Dov Lior, Chief Rabbi of Hebron and Kiryat Arba

So is he pro-Hitler or not?

It's just sophistry.

Charlie makes the classic mistake of assuming all people are the same, and all people are as decent as he is.

Are you serious, user? Tell me you are baiting.

normies out

don't talk to my daughter like that

dont trigger them

straight out of the clinton's playbook

Wait when did the jews kill Paton? I though he died in a car accident.

Are you talking about FDR or Hitler?

I swear to God, every single Holla Forums "meme" is the exact same "meme" with some of the words changed around.

i still can't get over how you hijacked that meme because you leftypol goons are incapable to produce any decent OC

we didn't tell anybody to "get the fuck out", they are the ones who threaten to move to canada were trump to win

/tv used to be /pol friendly, go away reddit, ctr.

Oh look the drumpftard reddipol brigade is here!!! What a surprise!!!!!
I've said this before and now I'll say it again: Adolf Drumpf doesn't stand a chance, sure, the inbred hillbillies and white trailer trash will obviously vote for him. But the REAL (non-white) American citizens are growing increasingly disgusted by drumpfs racist, sexist, bigoted, islamophobic BULLSHIT!!!
Wanna know something else? We're growing increasingly disgusted with YOU!!!
I make a lot of high quality threads here and if I don't see an immediate decrease in the drumpfposting then you can kiss goodbye to my contributions.
Don't take this threat lightly, I'm DEADLY serious. If you appreciate cuckposting and Kino threads then stop drumpfposting IMMEDIATELY!!!!
If I see you wearing a drumpf hat/shirt in public I'm going to fuck you up, no quarter given.
I DARE YOU TO WEAR YOUR HAT YOU FUCKING DRUMPFLOVER!!! I FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!!
AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT DIPSHITS, OR ARE YOU A FAN OF SLAVERY, RACISM AND GENOCIDE?!?!?!?!?!

His plane speech was better.

No proof of that, but his name was smeared in the press post war.

and he said some things

fuck linking

newfags should know by now