Angelina Jolie

Jesus Christ what happened. She get lead poisoning?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TAApT
archive.fo/pMBXL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that has to be a shitty photoshop job

She scooped all her female parts out.

She has like fifty shitskins living in her house that she calls children.

She has a child she's turned into a tranny.

She hates food.

She chopped off her breasts to avoid cancer but it appears that she may have looked better with cancer.

And on top of which, her husband is fucking other women (who could blame him?)

look it up then

It's a press marriage anyways. She's a turbo dyke.

Brad Pitt is an empty vessel.

She got blacked and got HIV. The end.

Never a fan tbh

Seems real enough.

archive.fo/TAApT
archive.fo/pMBXL

How does he get out of taking custody of their multikuli children when she dies though?

The public at large would turn on him immediately if he just bails and if there's one thing narcissistic celebrities can't stand is losing the adoration of the public…

He could endorse Hillary.

Anorexia+feminist

How the hell does she still have tits? Didn't she saw them off or something like that?

They're fake

By doing the same thing all rich people who dislike dealing with children do: Hiring nannies and tutors.

Weren't they the celebrity couple that started the whole "adopt African children" crap? That always stunk of psyops to me.

she's old and anorexic
too bad because she was pretty good MILF material until just little long ago

You'd think an attention and media whore like her would have paraded her empty chest for all to see, but nooooooo.

Stupid bitch.

Reconstructions are common in mastectomies.

An empty vessel?

god damn bitch eat a cheeseburger

Mia Farrow was doing that shit for years, serving up a rainbow of morsels for Woody Allen to diddle. It's as much a part of Hollywood as pedophilia and judaism.

miss me yet?

goddamn joocy

I've seen healthier jews

brad pit is a mancubus, everything makes sense now

I feel bad for jon voight. He's for real. he's a family oriented conservative and he cares about his daughter as she further dooms her life.

It's what happens when you take one too many pozloads.

I think you meant incubus, but this is still oddly fitting.

LET ME POST YOU KIKE

Looks familar…….

fixed

JUST

What (apart from cancer) went wrong?

She's a crazy bitch?

She didn't even get cancer, she was scared she might get cancer.
All that ruined for no good reason.

Nothing, she was always a shit actress.

No one cares about her acting

She is a fucking self hating, self mutilating, retarded basket case. I bet brad self medicates all the time just so he can walk around with her and get through the day.

That's why she cut off her tits. She had her pussy scooped out because she actually did show signs of early stage ovarian cancer.

Nobody's talking about her acting.

Although, I feel her looks were rather overrated too

I don't know man, she was pretty much perfect in the Tomb Raider movies.

Her crazy eyes and big fish lips never did much for me.

I suppose her body was all right, before she decided to cut it up and starve it to death

i could never shake the feeling that she reminded me of ducky from the land before time. if cartoon dinosaurs gets you hot more power to you but jolie was never very sexy to me, not even in hackers when she was still friesh and pretty

Reptilian that sold her soul

Her face was passable, and her body was "average, hot-ish girl". Or maybe her face is supposed to be top-tier. She looks like my sister, who is apparently supposed to be "hot", or at least that's what other people tell me, but I can't understand what they mean, even objectively, so Angelina Jolie looks like nothing special to me.

She only ever looked good in Hackers with the tomboy hair.

seriously this, you dont become a CFR Globalist pushing for population control without turning into a fucking ghoul

Nah she's just an extremist liberal so she's starving herself to show solidarity with sub Saharan Africans

Maybe that's your problem. You should fuck your sister, or at least let me do her in front of you to show you that she's hot.

post pictures of your sister for us to compare

i'm afraid you might be gay, user

She kissed her brother at the Oscars

I think you might be worse than gay

Which one is Jolie again?

The one on the right

Her brother wouldn't happen to be a mannequin, would he?

What does internet access have to do with this?

The cancer is her .

Seems like an altogether stable woman………………………..

You mean to say one of the most popular and influential men in Hollywood is forming a bond with a woman who has her reproductive organs, breasts, isn't morbidly skinny, and doesn't run around the globe scooping up black kids?

I like me some Cotillard, tbh.

HEY GUYS

WELCOME TO EB GAMES

sounds like she's >>>/cuckquean/ material

new biography reveals that Angelina Jolie slept with her mother's live-in boyfriend when she was just 16 years old.
Controversial biographer Andrew Morton will make the shocking claims in the yet-to-be-printed book, and Now magazine report that even Brad doesn't know about it.

"Marcheline had a live-in boyfriend whom she was very much in love with, but Ange slept with him when she was 16 and barely out of school," said Now's source.

Is there some sort of correlation between sleeping with more guys = more crazy?

I'm sure that has to be a thing.

yes

yea but it's more like this
They were already crazy that's why they are sleeping with a bunch of guys.

Well, just look at that whore Chelsea van Valkenburger

Clearly bi-polar or suffering from some other cluster B complaint. Clearly a massive whore, who fucked just about everybody in their hipster circle.

Women sleeping with a lot of men is the same as men who hit a lot of women. Women use sex for power, control, etc. Men tend to use physical violence for the same ends. A man who engages in a lot of random fights is a psychopath, and a woman should be viewed as a psycho is she is out fucking all sorts of random dick. Even if they were to stop doing this, the underlying craziness will manifest in different ways (bad with money, bad with relationships, substance abuse problems, etc.) It's really just a red flag, in my experience.

OP is using photoshop! but this ones the REAL DEAL NO MEALS.

Hey, if she was my sister I'd make out with her too.

Pretty sure it means dick sucking lips

THANK YOU MR. SKELTAL

It seems Maria Shriver will have some stiff competition for the role of Skeletor

Hey, my sister looks like Jolie too. Same feelings. Spooky.

My guess is a whole bunch of sexual abuse when she was younger. I mean here she is at 11 years old. Hollywood producers probably got a hold of her.

She wasn't really in the business until she became an adult. She had a bit part in one of her father's movies when she was young but it was just the one film.

The truth is simply that she comes from a broken home. Her father ran out on them and children without fathers generally tend to act out.

(OP)

(OP)

dfsfsdfs

erthjy

(OP)

yyyyy

all me

what did je mean ni this?

It fits the psychological profile of engaging in chronic "risky behavior". Hard drug use is usually always co morbid as well. It tends to be associated with trauma or psychological damage early in life. Usually co morbid with all sorts of other mental problems.

She looks like there's not enough polygons on her face.

what did e mean by this?