Why can't he be funny?

Why can't he be funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.ca/2016/09/reacting-to-rage.html
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/09/why-women-are-angry-all-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he offends you?

Maybe I'm just too old to get this guy. 10 years ago I probably would have found him hilarious.

Balding people aren't supposed to be funny, they're supposed to be dramatic.

How can you be funny when your schtick is "da joos" and neo nazi frogs. Fucking racist retards,.

His jokes may not do much for me but your butthurt is pretty funny.

jews rool amirite x)

the sad part is he just steals from tim and eric and wondershowzen. both left leaning shows

He was, in the beginning. The problem is post-ironic comedy is basically the same joke over and over run straight into the ground. He's not unlike a Carlos Mencia or a Larry The Cable Guy in that regard.

There's nothing funny about holding a mirror up to the sick world we live in.

Hey. user.

Kikes.

There's your answer.

Depends too much on shock value and being a troll memer instead of hanging out with his mom and being a good boy.

DUDE DAVID DUKE LMAO

I never found him funny. He just seems to sperg out and pretend to be intelligent while doing it.

Holla Forums should love him then

Sperging about kino is automatically more intelligent than sperging about cucklary/drumpf.

Not how the vodka sodden russians on Holla Forums do it. It's right on par with that.

Carlos Mencia literally stole jokes and passed them off as his own, and the Redneck Trio are one-trick ponies

A lot of Sam's humor comes from criticizing the state of society, with a dash of "lolrandumb" and sarcasm, like if George Carlin was racist and had to appeal to millennials

does he say,"nigger"

You have to try harder than that to rustle jimmies, freech. :^)

this is actually an apt description

But Sam isn't racist.

He's actually a pretty tolerant guy.

Sam Hyde uploaded regular vlogs somewhere from 2010-2014. At one point he discovered Holla Forums and went from regular absurdist comedy to far right edgy comedy. He was very serious in a couple vlogs where he talked about how much his mind was changing about things. Then he became a regular memer, but he still holds Holla Forums like opinions.

What are his funniest vids to get me started?
I see him posted all over Holla Forums but I don't know where to start.

What, you don't find mass murder of racial minorities funny?

You just don't get it.

Lying on the internet is pointless, user.

Its the opposite for me, I only find him funny now because most other comedians have become so fucking bland that this fucker is the closest think to hicks or pryor we got these days

The racism is just for shock value, behind that there is parody of our current society and the bullshit that's the new normal these days. He uses racism because making a racist joke on tv today is like making a dirty sex joke on tv 20 or 30 years ago

this thread is proof that Holla Forums is, in fact, a shit board.

no way

We're not shit, we're DESIGNATED

Sam btfo's leftycucks all day
they watch his show and it makes them want to kill themselves, its glorious.

Watch this rare sam webm, you won't be able to find it anywhere on the web, but you can tell beneath the coat of irony is a real pure hatred.
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS WITH BALL PEEN HAMMERS

This, Holla Forums is designated to be the based number #1greatest of all time and there's nothing you stupid Holla Forumsirgins can do about it so fuck off already. also asuka is mai waifu

You're a shit person.

I'm on the same boat. For example, I used to love Bill Burr, but he has gone really soft. He was offended by Leslie Jones twitter thing, and said that people should not be allowed to be anonymous on internet. Years earlier he ridiculed Kanye West in this interview, but today Burr would just agree with him. He went from someone tearing unruly audience in Philly to shreds to someone who makes hackney Hitler jokes.

Hyde is one of the very few comedians willing to take risks nowdays.

Most comedians are faggots. I don't consider sam hyde a comedian he is more of an artist. He isn't playing a smiling dancing chimp trying to get a rise out of the audience he is just doing his own thing and if it sticks it sticks. He isn't altering his comedy to appeal to broader audiences.

You are an idiot if you think sam is just being ironic.

All comedians are manchild faggots and sam hyde is a faggot too. Comedy is pure entertainment, the anti-art. Even meta-comedy is nothing but a farce. The only comedy that have any shred of artistic value is Napoleon Dynamite due to it's natural approach.

I think you just broke the nonsensical pretension meter.

Meta-comedy is the embodiment of comedic pretentiousness.

I guess this is how leftists justify liking MDE. They say "Oh he's just being boisterous he doesn't really mean it"
Dude he really means it. It's not just comedy.

Because you're a nigger lover.

Artists and cuckmedians with a political agenda disgust me. Be it left or right, being concerned about politics is a very childish thing to do. This is an ill designed and ill destined world, everything is bound to deteriorate and be shit, there's nothing you can do about it. What do you want to achieve by removing the jews and segregating races, work a bit less and eat a bit more? Giving your children a chance to work less and eat more? It's all nothing but another form materialistic vanity, give it up.

An artist should only be concerned about spirituality, because he is a spiritual propagandist. His mission is to make people concern about what will happen after a few decades of their lives on earth ended. They can work under any conditions and circumstances because they don't live in a vacuum, they give hope for the wretched disregarding all the shit that happens around them. There's absolutely no difference between living under Hitler's rule and Stalin's rule, a free spirit lives it's life to the fullest and ignores all vanity that tries to shackle it. This is what artistic freedom means. An artist selflessly tries to free all people from the shackles of vanity, not seducing them into vanity like what both Sam Hyde and Jon Stewart do.

Stalker is a shit movie tbh

that's some gr8 b8 m8 but I'm gonna have to pass

The Sacrifice is even worse. Tarkovsky is such a hack.

Found the real retard.

wow what a spaz

If you want to know the reason why? Read this:

voxday.blogspot.ca/2016/09/reacting-to-rage.html and then read this: alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/09/why-women-are-angry-all-time.html

So you'll get this quote:

Change that to any relationship and you'd understand why this happened to Mr. Burr.

Simple he got soft because he got into a relationship with a woman on the west coast of CA. Think about it mate, when you start getting your dick wet you'll go SJW too sadly, unless of course you are willing to take charge of the relationship.

Burr didn't and that's why he went soft.

And if you don't take those same precautions? It will happen to you to, a cuck a doodle doo.

I think he's funny.

I think you're funny.

Fat landwhale detected

minecraft is for developmentally challenged children, are you one?

Same hyde is shit. If you want "muh vagina" humor go watch amy schumer

This guy will be forever virgin unless he can pay for a coke slut.

(checked)

what did he mean by this?

This ugly son of a bitch is getting laid every night and basically you are a loser, click here to find out his secret!

gets more snatch than you nigger boy

He is a mouthbreathing cumskin

It's post-irony.

You don't havet to be funny to do a comedy show, you don't have to have musical talent to be a pop-star.

We are past the event horizon, and nonna dis mattes.

Keep trying, nigger.

haha

where are you people watching this , the videos on the adult swim site dont load anymore

He's a redditor.

rulecuck has no power

Because your score still can't beat his.

didn't read past 1st sentence, but just to DO racist jokes you have to become some political martyr

like it or not Sam is that martyr. And a good portion of the peopel who hate him (not all) are people who are genuinely butthurt by him.

Holy fuck I laughed too hard at this

FAGGATINO

I know that's you Sam.

why can't I post in this shitty thread

Dice Clay is a jew, stupid aspie.

Hyde's unfunniest shit is about half of his routine, where he does exactly that: deliberately annoys people to get a rise out of them (almost like a little kid seeking attention) and anything but praise is deflected with "It's satire that's clearly 2deep4u, stop being so offended you fucking baby." At least what I've seen of World Peace has been decent, MDE is entertaining when it's not just deliberate cringe and baiting.