The Resurrection of Gavin Stone

WWE studios making a christian movie. For some reason, Shawn Michaels is in it, as well as the janitor from scrubs, which surprised me the most.

What?

I'm not sure how oiled up closet cases pair up with our lord and savior, but okay.

They've been doing it for 10 years now. Aidan Gillen was even in one. He was in charge there and devised a master plan to take on John Cena.

The Marine movies, I think that Macgruber movie is also WWE.
How many The Marine and 12 Rounds movies are there now? Every time I look and it's like they've got three more released without anyone's knowledge.

I miss the old school promos. Now its just indie nerds thinking they're on the same level.

literally the worst person in the world

also, Janitor looks like his dying dad did in that episode of Scrubs from 2006 or so

Your Jdar seems to be malfunctioned

Jericho's fine, even if his whole gimmick is doing everything in his power to make Tom Phillips laugh.

Still the most entertaining man on RAW.

am I forgetting anyone?

I like them but they dropped the ball when they stopped being doctors for the two weeks that it lasted.

So far he's only been squashing jobbers, hopefully this sets him up for something big.

Best in your list and him teaming up with Y2J is great. About as good as Jericho.

Wrestling is super gay user, and wwf-style fake bullshit wrestling is gayer than ancient greeks and california combined

it's one of their worst promos for sure, but they're usually great

Ain't clicking that shit but HBK looks like down syndrome Ron Perlman in the thumbnail. Guess all those years of juice are catching up with him.

AIN'T NOBODY BUTTFUCKING THIS REDNECK

They were great in NXT and early on in their main roster run but have been shit for months now. The WWE creative team strikes again.

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

Doesn't help that Enzo is a shit wrestler.

BEAT OFF JOHN CENA!

dat cultural appropriation

They already made the most whitebread movie ever

Shawn Michaels is like some hardcore born again christian. Though the other wrestlers all think he's a phony and still a complete asshole.

to be fair, it is pretty phony to claim to be born again while still taking Vince's dick up the ass occasionally

why is Becky so perfect in every way?

Lucha Underground S4 when?

Also will Alberto Del Rio El Patron has like 120 more matches before he retires from wrestling, if he is to be believed.
Will he meet Ricardo Rodriguez again?

who cares, it's shit