FUCKING

FUCKING
BTFO
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BASED JIMMY SLAYED THE WITCH?

kek has spoken

us 4channers amirite

heil kuk

Witnessed

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Do you think she was ok with it, was she secretly fuming inside?

How long till he tragically commits suicide by consuming poison, strangling himself, and jumping off a building?

while experiencing a plane crash

Jimmy fallon has got to be in the tank for us. He just killed the lizard woman

Its funny because the closer trump is to wining more and more media and public persons will turn right just to stay in their place

And she probably just sent some men to kill him.

I guarantee you he's still going to vote for her.

She's ok with it, she has a great sense of humor unlike that nazi frog leader. Can't you see how she's so in on the joke herself and laughing with Fallon?
Look at how genuine she is with her laughter.
I'M GOING TO REMEMBER THIS FALLON, OH YOU BETTER BELIEVE THIS SHIT WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN, THIS WILL BE ON THE PERMANENT RECORD YOU FUCKING CLOWN. SEE HOW I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, YOU FUCK, I'M GOING TO FUCKING MAKE YOU REGRET THIS SO FUCKING MUCH, BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF THEY CAN ID YOU BY DENTAL RECORDS. HUMA! ADD THAT FUCKING CLOWN TO THE LIST, THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHAT LIST, THE GROCERY LIST! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF LIST DO YOU THINK WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING CARAMEL CAMEL LICKER!

Hillary will CROAK soon

Not before she shits her pants, and have a seizure while repeatedly yelling
THE RACIST FROGS ARE EVERYWHERE
on a televised debate.

you're a funny guy

reddit get out

for you

Not at all like all that IR cuckspam of course.

KEK, SHRILLARY'S MULTIMILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN DONORS ON SUICIDE WATCH

His show is going to be mysteriously cancelled as result of another 'accident' that befalls him

lmao take off that tinfoil hat you paranoid

Infrared cuckspam?

Are you implying beautiful nubian males are invisible to the world, white bigot?