What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't this guy Common Filths alter ego?

nah Jim's an apatheist while Common Filth is a Christian.

Metokur is a tryhard troll on twitter, that's it. He has no other accomplishments. I think he does a pretty good job at triggering leftists on twitter but that isn't saying much. The guy relies on social media to make a name for himself.

who?

Goymergate died.

regurgitating Holla Forums as his entire brand

He loved the sound of his own voice too much.

His Deviant's series is pretty entertaining, it triggers the fuck out of degenerate fetishists. A bunch of furries even flagged the fuck out of his "BabyFur" episode for copyrighted material because they got so buttblasted someone didn't like their stuff.

although if "babyfur" means what I think it means, into the oven they go.

He was just a /cow/tard picking low hanging fruit off tumblr and happened to get lucky when mundane matt's vid got DMCAd. Basically just copied his original video and got tens of thousands of subs almost overnight. E-fame went straight to his head and after fingerbanging his chubby yellowtail gf on a drunk stream he chimped out and said GG was over and that it would end up a failure like OWS. Then GG blows the fuck up, spiking with the SVU ep in february and carrying through '15 with happenings up the ass while he stays quiet until around june when he starts the metokur channel (named after his old goon squad) with a vid about canadian dentists. Follows that up with more uninteresting bullshit, including a "tranny stream", then finally puts out something GG related - the LWs speaking at the UN - but doesn't mention GG at all, just that the hearings could do damage to meaningful online movements like OWS. Then he starts crying on twatter at the drop of a hat about GG whenever he can and even gets his FAT ASIAN gf to make OC about how pathetic GG is for including people like FAT ASIAN girls. The last thing of any relevance he did was almost a year ago, appearing on Milo's big stream which besides him was made up of 100% GG ecelebs. He broke the news about Anita's competing twitch stream having a pedo mod, the story blew up for a few days and a fun time was had by all. Since then he hasn't done shit except probably stare at the walls and think about how mundane matt and sarcuck are making comfortable livings filling the role he gave up because he didn't think GG would last through the winter. Anyhoo, fuck that guy.

Is Metokur Alt-Right?

last I heard he was a Constitutionalist with conservative leanings.

All Goons are trash, having an internet "identity" backpatting each other, trying to push a persona. Think of a board on here consisting entirely of tripfags, thats what it is.

Zoq Quinn used to be a regular Goon Helldump poster.

Are you Common Filth? If so, can you make a video about the rampant homosexuality in the Jewish community and about how Tel Aviv is gayest city on Earth?

he often points this out

Of course, any true son of Allah knows full well of the degeneracy of the Jewish community. It is our dearest wish that they reject their Satanic practices and embrace the wisdom of the Prophet (PBUH) and of the word of Allah. Inshallah.

What do you think the word "goon" means?

Sad.

I miss when goons meant someone's henchmen or patsies that were taken for fools by a villain. Now it means people from SA or Holla Forums or freech or whatever.

pick one

Good job BO. Fuck veddit eceleb nonsense

Nobody on this fucking website does.

Believes all imageboards are on a short path to over-moderation and site issues, constantly pursues new captcha-free homes where the only rule is no illegal content.

One of several former /int*/ homes. It is now a textboard for bootlicking weebshits.

Polar opposite of /int*/ in every way. As a joke, /int*/ somehow managed to convince newfags that they came from here: forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php

AUTISMUS MAXIMUS

Autism.

He's obsessed with diaperfurs.

MODS = GODS

Similiar to a troll except requiring "back up" and validation from a group of likeminded retards, similar to an MMORPG/FPS clan but instead of playing vidya they try to be funny on the internet and fail miserably. Jim was a rare gem who between his radio voice and presentation skills could have been a bonafide e-celeb but decided to stay a faceless, anonymous goon instead. Would be kind of noble except instead of doing anything interesting he just milks brain damaged, emotionally crippled autists for the amusement of other brain damaged emotionally crippled autists. Goons gotta goon.

/pol is leaking because /pol itself is a non-stop trump and kek sperg out.
I am voting for Trump but I will remember his staff shitting up the internet with his paid shills. If America is not white again by 2020 I won't vote for him again. RWDS time.

Autists deserve to be mocked and ridiculed, you fucking sperg.

Really though they don't + that's the kind of cowards mentality that lets genuinely deserving people get away with murder. Take Hillary for example, everyone's having a ball watching an old lady die but only because she deserves the ridicule for being a liar, murderer, treasonous bitch etc, basically a person for whom karma is just coming back to kick in the ass. But mocking genuinely autistic children on Twitter? Naw son, that swings the karma pendulum in the other direction, to a place where you might wind up being a 30-something washed up goon in poor health with half as many subs as a guy who has the word "mundane" in his name.

Gamergate died the moment spergs like you got a hold of it.

See, I fucking knew that's what was going on here. Fucking spergy SJW going "MODS MODS MODS MODS" and getting a silent "no" lashing out by spamming the board with shit to try to force action on their part. Then once they act you try again to get them to ban all the people you don't like. Fuck off. You have no power here.

He certainly makes special snowflakes and autistic retards butthurt.
Pretty obvious from some of these comments.

i thought they both were apathetic as fuck

we're seeing the swing of the pendulum, leftist tumblrite retards are slowly being replaced by right wing tumblrite retards preaching about muh christ and trying to censor anything they don't like. at the end of the day Holla Forums is just right wing tumblr.

BASED JIM

It's low hanging fruit which can be a little funny, but by its very nature it isn't hard to make fun of.

Jim suffers the fate of many thin skinned sorts in that he doesn't like being the butt of a joke so he will always do his best to avoid tying himself down to any opinion which he thinks others may laugh at.

For instance, e-begging. Nearly everyone is against it because of how pathetic it is, but people(SJWs) that disliked those complaining about e-begging started trying to point out people making a living by making things for people online as being a case of hypocrisy. The idea being that if you made money by creating entertainment or products of any sort online, then you were e-begging the same as those just asking for money for doing nothing. So Jim seemed to naturally take the coward's position by decrying anyone asking for money online for anything ever, except when he personally liked the person like with Ralph of the Ralph Retort (at least when doing a stream with him).

Because he doesn't want people laughing at him for any opinion he has, he just keeps up these soft positions on everything and only focusing on the softest of targets.

Youtube is becoming the new TV.

Is there really any difference between what someone like Jimmy Kimmel does and what Pewdiepie does?

Kimmel even gets most of his views from Youtube these days.

yeah, there's a difference. he didn't make any of the gameplay he uses, nor does he get permission to use it most the time if not all the time

Kimmel, on the other hand, actually has to create most of the shit he puts on that crappy show

i love how he uses the "its just satire bruh :^)" excuse to go around shitting up on people. and he is so NOTBUTTHURT that he makes a 28 minute video about it. The very moment he felt the need to defend himself on the internet, he became as autistic as the people he mocks.

now, i'm not against laughing at autists, but when you get your e-fame out of it shows how much of a pathetic tryhard you are, he has no skills or talent whatsoever to become famous or liked in youtube, so he picks the easy route that is pointing fingers at the mentally ill below him

You forgot to tell us about how asexual you are.

That's not what's going on. Holla Forums has been taken over by aut-right retards. They're not right-wing, they explicity say they're not conservative. Go to any alt-right podcast, sit in any thread on Holla Forums they'll start gleefully screeching about how the Republican party needs to die, the Conservative movement needs to die, America must be destroyed, Capitalism must end, etc, etc. They're just leftists who hate jews and niggers.

But even THAT isn't true, I just got a month long ban from Holla Forums, for what? Someone claimed Trump used to be "neutral" on Israel, so I posted some screenshots of him gushing over his desire to save it on Twitter, his daughter being married to a Jew and his strong support among the Jewish community.

They're not the right-wing version of SJWs, they just ARE SJWs trying to subvert the right-wing.

im impsexual

its straight-out unbrowseable, every thread is everyone calling each other shills and saying how all x need to y and follow christ (which is a semite cucked religion and will always be).

they really dropped it, and i think this memekur guy might be one of them.

Most of what Kimmel does is just trying to shill the latest movie or discuss some news clip or whatever with shitty jokes. He's just as creative pewdiepie.

I'd never recommend using 8/pol/ over 4/pol/.

8/pol/ is some autists LARPing as Holla Forums.

is all he's doing just some inane commentary and idiotic jokes over the clips of news or movies? if not, then it's like ONE step above

both Holla Forumss are shit, i cant wait for this election thing to fucking end.

4/pol/ is /int/ 2.0 while 8/pol/ is some creature wearing the skin of Holla Forums.

really now? i haven't been to 4chan in ages. the last thing i remember is the board getting flooded by shitposting spam.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Reddit-tier troll. Couldn't handle the heat.

You probably got banned because the shit has been discussed to death and shit about it has been spammed in various threads to the point where many were unbrowseable for a while.

With the stuff about wanting the 'conservative' to die being due to the fact that most self labeled conservatives essentially give up all ground to the left in an attempt to appeal to them or not be called racist.

Gamergate was over because it was co opted by retards like you who completely lost sight of the goal and your E celebs monetizing everything out the ass.

It was no longer an attack on the left in the culture war and became a circle jerk over how progressive YOU were and how unprogressive your enemies were.

Oh I had no intention of baiting the mods. I just wanted to start a discussion in Metokur and since this board is basically Holla Forums2 now Incame here and made a shitty template thread like everyone else. The mods and everyone ITT sperging the fuck out was just a bonus.

He just wanted to post vids and not want e-fame. People sperged out over it and especially Gamergate when he fingered his girlfriend in a livestream. I don't care about GG or the fingering I just like his vids.

You actually think that Holla Forums is Christian? It's filled to the brim with LARPagans and illiterate fedoras.