CBS guy butthurt after getting trolled by Trumpenfuehrer

HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/776851299417620480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong board
>>>Holla Forums

CBS/CNN/MSN etc. is TV.

I'm not sure why Major Garrett is considered a reporter when the bulk of his "reporting" is just repeating verbatim what whoever he's "reporting" on has said.

He was literally there to get a comment on a subject his own company won't investigate. Meanwhile Alex Jones started his show today dropping "uncle frank" truth bombs.

The twatter butthurt was priceless

Also, this:

twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/776851299417620480

KEK VULTS

guy in thumbnail looks like a young and fat Eric Idle

wtf i hate msm now

praise kek

It's the Trump curse in action.

What will Trump do next?

The guy is ahead of the game against the Dems, the Repubs, the MSM, and the globalists, all them keep getting humiliated by him

Lose the election.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Canned Trumpkiddie response #5

Seeing them chimp out and tear down the stage after he left is all I need to erase any shred of sympathy I have for the MSM. May they all be out on the streets soon for their arrogance.

Just call the user a gross, problematic shitlord already.

With today's Cuba policy statement, I'm once again sure he's trying to tank it. Trump keeps making me feel stupid and once this whole election season is over, none of us will be able to look each other in the eye ever again.

This much impotent rage
On a Cambodian pottery barn forum
He's still going to win
mfw

cucked-ass trumpkike

Please be more tolerant and diverse, CTR. This is a thriving multi-cultural imageboard and correct the record comes here to promote their disgusting anti-semite hatespeech.

Much better CTR. Thank you for embracing proper multiculturalism. You are best goy.

stay mad freech cuck

Why so many trumpgoons around lately?

because Holla Forums took Holla Forums's spot in the header next to /operate/

You must be new.

Yeah man, fucking stormtards. Holla Forums has always been communist. Like uhhhhhhhhhh OMG!

Leddipol actually went to /sudo/ to ask for a new BO because a post here triggered him so bad.

fuggin epicly troled by the altright XD

You know you're an Holla Forums right now, right?

why dont drumpfies ever post reasoning or arguments? its always

they sound exactly like hillshills: pure beta cucks. both are so easily triggered that I dont even have to try.

Wrong thread? No one was talking about economics, strawman kiddie.

Not an argument.

you try really hard though. constantly. i don't believe you are trying to upset anyone, i think you are just massively triggered.

Isn't that Carl the cuck?

Yes. Holla Forums is so shit at memes they have to re-use Holla Forums's or they get ridiculed.

Do they really think that the MSM works for him?