Cinematic Universe when?

who will tell him?

I want to fuck teenage Pebbles

You can't.

I want to fuck baby Pebbles

You can't either.

Just watch Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law

no thank you

Odd. Scooby Doo and the Jetsons aren't in it.

Wacky Races was the most underrated kinotoon ever made.

Those are all Disney, and you know it you big jerk, you.

The image doesn't seem to have full casts, but Daphne is in it. I'm kind of curious why the girl from Pirates of Dark Water is right in the center, I didn't realize that was Hanna Barbara.

I would actually be interested in a superhero universe since they made a lot of really kick-ass superhero shows once upon a time, but DC kinda just tried that, and from what I've heard the comics were awful. They made a grimdark, post-apocalyptic Wacky Racers, and a hipster Scooby.

Future Quest used a lot of their super hero shows though, and that one looked like it might have promise. I'd love to see a revival of:

Galaxy Trio
Swat Kats
Pirates of Dark Water
The Herculoids
Space Ghost
BirdMan
The Impossibles
Secret Squirrel
Monkey
Atom Ant

alright, seems like i'm the one who has to be that guy
hannah barbera cartoons were shit

technically scooby doo mystery inc. did this already.

Yaba Daba don't

do you have damaged brains thats what i posted none of hannah barbaras cartoons were good i posted a giant whole list of non hannah barbara cartoons

no they werent all disney animaniacs was warner brothers and tiny tunes was warner brothers you guys are fucking retarded not know on message board for cartoons and anime what cartoons were made by who

Fuck you, stop being a retarded asshole. Everyone knows Rescue Rangers is a Marvel property. Dumbass.

I bet you watched teletubbies

No, we watched cartoons that were actually good like Disney and Warner Bros stuff.

Tom and Jerry?

I never really liked Tom and Jerry personally. It annoyed me that Tom was just trying to do his job as a house cat while Jerry was a little freeloader.

So looney tunes and btas i assume?

Exactly! Along with Mickey Mouse, Ducktales, Woody Woodpecker, Felix the Cat, Tex Avery, Betty Boop, Popeye, He-Man, Transformers, GI Joe, Thundercats, Voltron, Robotech, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and so on.

That's the point.

what the fuck

I wouldn't worry about it

Don't you have a reddit post to read that tells you that the keys you lost actually slipped into another dimension and you're the only one who remembers because you're so special?

He's actually correct in this case.

It's a shame they fucked it up so bad, because the concept can totally work.

mah nigguh

Fuck off back to /r/Berenstain, retard.

I WANT TO FUCK THOSE RABBITS

go to Holla Forums you fucking degenerate piece of filth

make me

I'm more put off by cyber Scooby Doo. The whole point of Scooby Doo was mundane kids solving spooky mysteries and finding out it was some mundane jerkoff.

Johnny Quest was okay, but the rest were awful.

No one was even talking about Looney Tunes.